so i got a vaude pack two weeks ago, and have been riding with it. i freakin love it. waaay nicer than my camelback. here is why:
- bladder is easier to open and close and reach in and clean.
- tons of room
- lots of little pockets
- cool rainfly
- removable helmet strap/net thing. (used it tonight, put my helmet on the back, strapped it in with the helmet net thing, and it was awesome.)
- there is a space between the pack and your back, so you don't get that huge wet sweaty spot where your pack is against your back. it keeps it off your back is what i'm trying to say.
- little loops on the back and on the rainfly to hang a light if you ride at night
- small and comfy. i don't feel it as i ride, i forget it's there.
i really really like these packs. they are german (shamwow guy says: you know the germans make good stuff!) i think they have something to do with magura, not sure.