Orbea Oiz M30
I need someone knowledgeable (who recognizes the components etc..) to tell me if the following is good value for money or not?
My local bike store is offering me this bike: http://www.orbea.com/ie-en/bicycles/oiz-carbon-m30/
(Except it's the 2013 version, not 2014, and it has a small scratch on the tube) for 2400 euros.
I was looking for an upgrade from my entry level mountain bike and this is within my budget, but I have not looked at much else. This is not for really heavy offroading, but I'd like to do some with it.
Many thanks for your advice.
- FRAME: ORBEA MONOCOQUE PERFORMANCE CARBON. CARBON UFO II REAR TRIANGLE. ADVANCED DYNAMICS 100MM TRAVEL. CARBON SHOCK YOKE. INTERNAL DCR CABLE ROUTING. TAPERED HEAD TUBE. PF92 PRESS FIT. DIRECT POST MOUNT. ICD READY
- SHOCK: FOX FLOAT CTD REMOTE 165X38MM
- FORK: FOX 32 FLOAT 120 FIT CTD REMOTE TAPERED QR15
- CRANKSET: SHIMANO SLX M670 24X38T
- HEADSET: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" INTEGRATED
- HANDLEBAR: RACE FACE RIDE FLAT 710MM
- STEM: RACE FACE RIDE
- SHIFTERS: SHIMANO SLX M670 I-SPEC
- BRAKES: SHIMANO SLX M675 HYDRAULIC DISC
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO XT M781 SHADOW
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO SLX M676 34.9MM
- CHAIN: SHIMANO HG75 10-SPEED
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO HG50 11-36 10-SPEED
- WHEELS: SHIMANO MT66
- TYRES: GEAX AKA 26X2.20" TNT
- PEDALS: N/A
- SEATPOST: RACE FACE RIDE 31.6X375MM
- SADDLE: SELLE ITALIA SL XC FLOW