nice but i think i can go one better. marshall to macaslin is great but instead of heading over to wads come down indiana. on 80th go east to kipling. this is where my everyday commute kicks in. (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...,0.181103&z=13
1. south on kipling it will turn into oberon
2. stay on oberon, it'll jog around some then south on carr
3. off of car catch the ralston creek trail east
4. off of ralston creek catch clear creek trail east again, beautiful bridge here
5. exit the trail on tennyson or lowell head south (d1 on tenn, lowell goes by regis univ)
6. east on 46th (denver bike trail d2 i think, hit a goose here, story later)
7. south on navajo (still denver bike trail d2 and d5)
8. east on 37th (it has an underpass -- you'll come out at the old denver post building, cuernavaca park, this is d5)
9. go through the park and your there, right on 20th by coors field.
btw, sorry for any spelling issues -- i realize it irritates some folks.
i'll draw up a map tomorrow, must go get the kids to bed. check back tomorrow.
you can check by blog as well, i'll have it there as well. http://wheelthoughts.blogspot.com
good rides tomorrow!
Last edited by luribe; 07-28-08 at 11:58 AM.