A call out to my Colorado neighbors. I need help/direction. My wife and I are going to be in Winter Park the first week of June '09 and I'm planning on riding my bike from Winter Park to Estes Park via Hwy 34 (trail Ridge Rd). I've Google'd until my eyes turned red and haven't found any site that can offer information.
Here's what I'd like to know.
- Has anyone here done this?
- Can it be done? Any restrictions on bike traffic?
- Vehicle traffic concerns?
- Gearing? My current low gear is 23t x 34t. Is that low enough?
- Any help or advice is welcomed.