Community Cycles in Boulder is hiring a shop manager.
Community Cycles is looking to hire a full-time shop manager. The ideal candidate has several years of bicycle shop, mechanical, retail, managerial and nonprofit experience. Experience working with youth a plus and a familiarity with older bicycles and parts is required. General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Run and oversee our community bike shop and its programs
· Manage youth and adult volunteers
· Inventory and ordering
· Oversee sales and their promotion, including daily/petty cash management
· Report to the board
· Checking in repairs/estimates
· Quality Control
· Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
· Salary DOE
· Must be able to lift and hang heavy/old bicycles
We will accept resumes until May 27. Send resumes, references and inquiries to email@example.com. Please paste your resume into the email body as well as an attachment. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.