Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 118 of 320 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 7983
  1. #2926
    Got another new bike
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    dundalk, md
    My Bikes
    pacific elite 3.1 w/upgrades and street slicks, got an iron horse maverick now, cannondale sr800, gt gtr pro rival
    Posts
    584
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I'd have to keep looking at the screen huh? for "turn by turn"

  2. #2927
    Got another new bike
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    dundalk, md
    My Bikes
    pacific elite 3.1 w/upgrades and street slicks, got an iron horse maverick now, cannondale sr800, gt gtr pro rival
    Posts
    584
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if I plan a route I can alway look down at the screen to see, right? then I can zoom out to see if I missed a turn?

    Also if I want to use BIM I can always just use it for a map also? in case I get lost or would one have to use VZ nav.

    I know when we rode to monument ride you were checking the screen a few times for turns.

    Thanks for answer my questions, I think you are the only one in BF with it, I showed the guy @ best buy and he was thrilled and know 10 people that would love it.

    As you can tell I am sooo not trying to buy a new phone AND a gps device.

  3. #2928
    Isaias NoRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Essex, MD
    My Bikes
    Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)
    Posts
    5,174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joshandlauri View Post
    So if I plan a route I can alway look down at the screen to see, right? then I can zoom out to see if I missed a turn?
    Ok... I played with the Plan Activity page and it just isn't there. You can pre-load an activity which includes a map and a goal, but while BiM is running, you won't be able to see the map, you'll only see the Statistics page or you can "hide" BiM altogther, letting it run in the background (i.e., let's you use other features of your phone at the same time).


    Quote Originally Posted by joshandlauri View Post
    Also if I want to use BIM I can always just use it for a map also? in case I get lost or would one have to use VZ nav.
    VZNavigator will get you home or to wherever you want to go giving you turn by turn directions setable for a car, for a bicycle, or for walking/hiking. It lets you search for places close to your GPS position (i.e., gas stations, fast food, grocery stores, parks, etc). It can look up the weather at your GPS location or a location that you've searched for recently or that is in your "Favorites" (your destination), and tells you where you are if you you are lost (using Where am I?).

    BiM can show you where you are on a map and give you the weather and record your movements including the stats that come with those movements. That's all.

    You can't pre-load a route in either of the services.


    Quote Originally Posted by joshandlauri View Post
    I know when we rode to monument ride you were checking the screen a few times for turns.
    No, I was probably just looking at the cue sheet.


    Quote Originally Posted by joshandlauri View Post
    Thanks for answer my questions, I think you are the only one in BF with it, I showed the guy @ best buy and he was thrilled and know 10 people that would love it.

    As you can tell I am sooo not trying to buy a new phone AND a gps device.
    No problem, Josh. Sorry, but neither service is going to give you what you're after.
    2009 mileage = 14,738 miles; 2010 mileage = 15,234 miles; 2011 mileage = 17,344 miles; 2012 mileage = 11,414 miles; 2013 = 12,169

  4. #2929
    Senior Member HC203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Baltimore,MD
    My Bikes
    Madone 08,Trek520,Bianchi Pista,Raleigh Tandem,Cdale SuperV
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Gizmos

    I'm in the market for an HR monitor as mine just died, replaced the battery not too long ago, probably see if that's it first. I would also like a bike computer with cadence, particularly as now I'm doing a lot more indoor training than out and it's based on HR and cadence.

    I already have a GPS so not sure I would want to plunk down the cash for a Garmin 705. It's all very tempting but I feel that I need to do a bit more riding to justify it all.

    I looked into Polar bike computers but if by chance I take this training and racing thing serious then I would probably want a power meter, most likely the i-bike aero. So back to the Garmin which will display the power data from the i-bike.

    I really don't mind bringing cue sheets and not so interested in the navigation feature. When I first started riding back in NJ about twelve years ago the biggest thrill was just getting lost and then when I eventually got home I would pull out the county map and go "wow" I was all the way over there?

    On Ocean City-I would have to swing something like meeting my family out there. Sounds like an epic ride that I would like to do, without the potential Death Race 2000 with the truck and the Jersey rail.

  5. #2930
    Isaias NoRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Essex, MD
    My Bikes
    Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)
    Posts
    5,174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HC203 View Post
    On Ocean City-I would have to swing something like meeting my family out there. Sounds like an epic ride that I would like to do, without the potential Death Race 2000 with the truck and the Jersey rail.
    Hopefully, the construction in that area will be done, but now, I'm more apt to go over the Chesapeake City bridge instead of chancing it again.

    2009 mileage = 14,738 miles; 2010 mileage = 15,234 miles; 2011 mileage = 17,344 miles; 2012 mileage = 11,414 miles; 2013 = 12,169

  6. #2931
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Reisterstown, MD
    Posts
    3,181
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HC203 View Post
    I'm in the market for an HR monitor as mine just died, replaced the battery not too long ago, probably see if that's it first. I would also like a bike computer with cadence, particularly as now I'm doing a lot more indoor training than out and it's based on HR and cadence.

    I already have a GPS so not sure I would want to plunk down the cash for a Garmin 705. It's all very tempting but I feel that I need to do a bit more riding to justify it all.

    I looked into Polar bike computers but if by chance I take this training and racing thing serious then I would probably want a power meter, most likely the i-bike aero. So back to the Garmin which will display the power data from the i-bike.

    I really don't mind bringing cue sheets and not so interested in the navigation feature. When I first started riding back in NJ about twelve years ago the biggest thrill was just getting lost and then when I eventually got home I would pull out the county map and go "wow" I was all the way over there?

    On Ocean City-I would have to swing something like meeting my family out there. Sounds like an epic ride that I would like to do, without the potential Death Race 2000 with the truck and the Jersey rail.
    Honestly I would just pick up an Edge 305 if you wanted to go the GPS route. I have been very happy with mine since I got it. The benefit I could see with the 705 is that you could literally just start riding and still find your way home. As I generally plan my routes I just map them on the computer and convert to a route. Then the breadcrumb is good enough for me. Even if I get lost you can point yourself in the general direction to get back to the start.

    I also question the merits of the 705 gathering ibike data. I mean I can understand using the edge 705 as a head unit for a powertap or quarq. But with the ibike you still need to have the ibike on your bars as well.

    If you want to go the ibike route you can have mine. I upgraded to the Gen 3 and the upgrade allowed you to keep your Gen 2 unit. You would need to buy a wireless mount, sensors and HR strap for it.

    -D

  7. #2932
    Huge Member RacerMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ittybittycity, MD
    My Bikes
    2009 BMC Team Machine, Pedal Force RS2, Salsa Campeon, Jamis Nova, Trek 7000
    Posts
    636
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joshandlauri View Post
    As you can tell I am sooo not trying to buy a new phone AND a gps device.
    Sign up for an account at bimactive.com and ask some of these questions in the forums. Jon and the guys over there are pretty responsive and are always looking for ideas for features to add. You can also ask them which current VW phones they support or will support in the near future. I used BiM for a while before I got my Edge 305, but like the site so much that I still upload my ride data there and use the blog (although not as much as I should).
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingPedals View Post
    If you're faster than me, you're fast. If you're not, you suck.

  8. #2933
    Senior Member HC203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Baltimore,MD
    My Bikes
    Madone 08,Trek520,Bianchi Pista,Raleigh Tandem,Cdale SuperV
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derath View Post

    I also question the merits of the 705 gathering ibike data. I mean I can understand using the edge 705 as a head unit for a powertap or quarq. But with the ibike you still need to have the ibike on your bars as well.

    If you want to go the ibike route you can have mine. I upgraded to the Gen 3 and the upgrade allowed you to keep your Gen 2 unit. You would need to buy a wireless mount, sensors and HR strap for it.

    -D
    I had thought having the 705 and i-bike would be overkill as you would get the readout on the i-bike, why need it on both? I got my hr to work last night on my piddly 45 min trainer session. Seems it is the battery as it worked for about ten minutes and then faded out, but I swear I've replaced that battery twice in less than a year, though have used it quite a bit.
    The offer of the i-bike is very generous but I would need to give you something or swap. I guess I could pickup the mount and sensors on their site.

    I have a Garmin Vista which I've been using for tracking but the base map is so pathetic that it wasn't very good for finding ones way. I have a Mac and that has been an issue, now Garmin offers a topo map with streets for Mac. On the verge of plunking down the $80.00 for that so I can get some use of the unit.
    I had originally bought it for geo-caching with my son. Of course the bike mount doesn't fit my wider diameter bars.


    If you intrepid commuters are out there today then you are truly my heroes!

  9. #2934
    Senior Member balto charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Baltimore/DC
    Posts
    2,442
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HC203 View Post


    If you intrepid commuters are out there today then you are truly my heroes!
    Squish, squish, squish...There was a silver lining in those rain clouds today...no ice. Last night I went to bed thinking I might be facing an icy commute. I was pleased to see rain...well not pleased but relieved it was only rain. Everything is hanging in the pump room drying. I really have to breakdown and buy something to keep my feet dry. I used grocery bags(different colors as I was styling) for my feet but one got caught in the chain and self destructed.

    An overnighter is fine. PA is a good destination for that trip. We can easily bring a cooler for that as well as steaks, salad and deserts
    Barry I liked the concept of the history tour. The link showed a route under development??? At least I think it did.
    NR: Your trip to OC is a maybe but that's a long MF. What was it, 130? Then a 18MPH ride(or faster), then a return?
    I am still going to map out a route through southern Maryland and a ferry.

  10. #2935
    -=Barry=- The Human Car's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, MD +/- ~100 miles
    Posts
    4,077
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The History trail is under development by Rails to Trails. If we do the loop we can get some press out of the deal as they are looking to promote the route.
    Cycling Advocate
    http://BaltimoreSpokes.org
    . . . o
    . . /L
    =()>()

  11. #2936
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Severn, MD
    My Bikes
    Airborne Carpe Diem; Trek 520
    Posts
    852
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, guys. Sometimes the work computer system has unexpected fits of paranoia -- usually the Bike Forums site is fine, but yesterday, I kept getting flashing messages of impending doom every time I tried to access it. Today -- at least for the moment -- it seems all good.

    So, I was going over my leave situation, and my other recreational plans for the year, and my conclusion is that I should be able to take 3 or 4 weekdays off for a tour (I have off on weekends), with a few one-sies or half-days left over to do a couple of one-nighters also. I'll toss in May 13 (my birthday! ) as a potential start date. Sunday May 10 is Mother's Day (and no amount of marital equity is getting you boys out of that one! ) Or maybe May 5-ish? I have a possible conflict on Saturday, 2 May, but I could probably work around it, although the further we get back toward April, the more uncertain the weather will be.

    I went camping/hiking in Shenandoah National Park for the first time last year, and I have to say, I'm not too keen on the idea of riding the Blue Ridge Parkway as my first loaded tour. It's beautiful as can be, but Lordy, that's a narrow road, and full of drivers who are gawking out their side windows!

    For some reason, I also think incorporating a ferry ride is a cool idea. I've never been to Smith or Tangier Islands (and they're not gonna be around forever!) Or maybe something shorter -- Atlantic Cycling used to do a ride out of St. Michaels (I think -- maybe Easton?) that incorporated a trip on the Oxford-Bellevue (again, I think!) ferry.

    I like Southern Maryland, too, so those suggestions would also be fine with me.

    NoRacer, I am sooo tempted by a July 4th ride to O.C., and because the 4th is a Saturday this year, we get the 3rd off as a holiday. I may have to work, though -- I think some other people in the office might be taking leave around that time. Have to ponder that further.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can't win until you're not afraid to lose.

  12. #2937
    -=Barry=- The Human Car's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, MD +/- ~100 miles
    Posts
    4,077
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by balto charlie View Post
    I used grocery bags(different colors as I was styling) for my feet but one got caught in the chain and self destructed.
    Sandals and tights, they keep the bags away from the chain and keep the bag intact for recycled use for your lunch the next day.
    Cycling Advocate
    http://BaltimoreSpokes.org
    . . . o
    . . /L
    =()>()

  13. #2938
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey does anyone know what happened to Avalon Cycles in Elkridge? They have a voicemail setup saying they are closed and will be under now ownership, Mobtown Velo or somethig like that. Any insight?

  14. #2939
    Senior Member balto charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Baltimore/DC
    Posts
    2,442
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Human Car View Post
    Sandals and tights, they keep the bags away from the chain and keep the bag intact for recycled use for your lunch the next day.
    always the recycler.
    Sandals, I know you are a big promoter of them. I've toyed with the idea but never like the price of them and think you are going to be cold in the dead of winter. Did you ride this morning and were your feet warm? Maybe w/ sealskinz under them.
    I was on a motorcycle site and they have these boots covers.
    http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...ot-Covers.aspx
    If it keeps motorcyclist happy then it's gotta keep bicyclists dry...hopefully. While not as stylish as grocery bags I can wear my regular commuting shoes under them. I commute on flats so clips not a problem.

  15. #2940
    Senior Member balto charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Baltimore/DC
    Posts
    2,442
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mnbiker6120 View Post
    Hey does anyone know what happened to Avalon Cycles in Elkridge? They have a voicemail setup saying they are closed and will be under now ownership, Mobtown Velo or somethig like that. Any insight?
    Really! they weren't there very long. I liked the location since it was close to my train stop. There are no more Catonsville bike shops and this was the closest one we had. I think Race Pace(HoCo) is keeping the competion at bay.

  16. #2941
    Isaias NoRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Essex, MD
    My Bikes
    Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)
    Posts
    5,174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by balto charlie View Post
    NR: Your trip to OC is a maybe but that's a long MF. What was it, 130? Then a 18MPH ride(or faster), then a return?
    It's 189 miles one way if you take the more scenic route that goes past the wild life refuges along the coast. Also, there's an extra 20 miles due to the crossing at the Conowingo Dam. When I planned the ride, I wasn't attempting to travel the straightest/fastest way from point A to point B.

    If there are more people, we can use each other to block the wind for each other--usually it comes from the South, so it'd be a headwind going toward OCMD--usually.

    My average moving speed against the headwind was in the 15 MPH +0/-1 range.

    The return didn't occur until the following Sunday. If the 4th falls on a Saturday this year, I would take time off from work and leave on Wednesday or Thursday, instead.



    Quote Originally Posted by HC203 View Post
    If you intrepid commuters are out there today then you are truly my heroes!
    This commuter hasn't been on his bike in 2 days! I'm going through endorphin withdrawl.



    Quote Originally Posted by maxine View Post
    NoRacer, I am sooo tempted by a July 4th ride to O.C., and because the 4th is a Saturday this year, we get the 3rd off as a holiday. I may have to work, though -- I think some other people in the office might be taking leave around that time. Have to ponder that further.
    Let me know. The more the merrier!
    2009 mileage = 14,738 miles; 2010 mileage = 15,234 miles; 2011 mileage = 17,344 miles; 2012 mileage = 11,414 miles; 2013 = 12,169

  17. #2942
    Senior Member HC203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Baltimore,MD
    My Bikes
    Madone 08,Trek520,Bianchi Pista,Raleigh Tandem,Cdale SuperV
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE


    Let me know. The more the merrier![/QUOTE]

    Last night-I mentioned Ocean City for the fourth and of course the kids were into it. They've never been there, believe it or not. I then told my wife that I would ride out and meet there.

    189 miles-Looks like a dawn to dusk ride.

  18. #2943
    Senior Member balto charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Baltimore/DC
    Posts
    2,442
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just put in a new avatar from a bottle wine my wife gave me....Cycle Gladiator. I liked the picture.

  19. #2944
    Senior Member HC203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Baltimore,MD
    My Bikes
    Madone 08,Trek520,Bianchi Pista,Raleigh Tandem,Cdale SuperV
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    touring

    As for bike touring. I can probably work around whatever you guys plan. It will be little league season so I may miss one of my son's games. Charlie, I would say map out whatever route you like. I can put together a map as well based on some of the AC route and then we can cross check and fine tune.

    I would say early May or late April, depending on when those ferries are running. Here's a journal that I found through the AC website. I haven't read it but looks like the guy took a week to do the whole Tidewater route. I'm sure we could come up with a decent long weekend route.

    http://jeffridesbike.blogspot.com/20...1_archive.html

  20. #2945
    Senior Member balto charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Baltimore/DC
    Posts
    2,442
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mornin' all: dicy icy commute this AM. I left home and temps seemed decent so did not worry about the wet areas. Made it to the train, no problems. Didn't even seem icy. I believed temps were above freezing. This was not the case for the Beltsville segment of my commute. It was colder and all wet areas frozen. Last nights fog turned to frost/ice everywhere, even on the train platform. This riding was dicey especially with the folder. Made it with no major problems, just some slipping here and there. My question: Anyone ride early-6ish this morning in Baltimore. Was it as icy as Beltsville? Anyone scrape their windshield? Was I clueless or was there a real temp difference between the 2 cities?

  21. #2946
    Senior Member balto charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Baltimore/DC
    Posts
    2,442
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Anyone have any experiences w/ this waterproof overboot? I posted on the commuting forum as well.
    http://www.overshoesonline.com/vis1/...r-Overshoe.htm
    Looks a little bulky but after yesterdays soaking ride I am ready to try just about anything. I have also found some interesting motorcycle overboots.
    http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...in-Covers.aspx

  22. #2947
    Isaias NoRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Essex, MD
    My Bikes
    Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)
    Posts
    5,174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by balto charlie View Post
    mornin' all: dicy icy commute this AM. I left home and temps seemed decent so did not worry about the wet areas. Made it to the train, no problems. Didn't even seem icy. I believed temps were above freezing. This was not the case for the Beltsville segment of my commute. It was colder and all wet areas frozen. Last nights fog turned to frost/ice everywhere, even on the train platform. This riding was dicey especially with the folder. Made it with no major problems, just some slipping here and there. My question: Anyone ride early-6ish this morning in Baltimore. Was it as icy as Beltsville? Anyone scrape their windshield? Was I clueless or was there a real temp difference between the 2 cities?
    +1; rode at 5:15am

    Had to slow way down due to icy spots.

    Ice
    ---
    Intersection of Linda Ave & King Ave (White Marsh)
    Spots of ice on Fowler Ave (White Marsh)
    Spots of ice on Wilson Ave (White Marsh)
    Ice along the edge of Taylor Ave between Perring Pkwy and Harford Rd
    Ice spots on Taylor Ave between Perring Pkwy & Loch Raven Blvd
    Ice spots on Putty Hill AVe between Loch Raven Blvd and Lasalle Rd
    2009 mileage = 14,738 miles; 2010 mileage = 15,234 miles; 2011 mileage = 17,344 miles; 2012 mileage = 11,414 miles; 2013 = 12,169

  23. #2948
    Senior Member balto charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Baltimore/DC
    Posts
    2,442
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRacer View Post
    +1; rode at 5:15am

    Had to slow way down due to icy spots.

    Ice
    ---
    Intersection of Linda Ave & King Ave (White Marsh)
    Spots of ice on Fowler Ave (White Marsh)
    Spots of ice on Wilson Ave (White Marsh)
    Ice along the edge of Taylor Ave between Perring Pkwy and Harford Rd
    Ice spots on Taylor Ave between Perring Pkwy & Loch Raven Blvd
    Ice spots on Putty Hill AVe between Loch Raven Blvd and Lasalle Rd
    I must have been in LaLa land. Never notice the Baltimore ice.

    Attention City cyclist: Best route to Cedarcroft area from the Penn Station
    I was going to take:
    Jones Falls Trail to that uphill squiggly section to
    left Keswick then ride it all the way to
    Right on Wyndhurst head east to Homeland and cut through there.
    OR:
    Would taking University/Roland be a better alternative to Keswick during this evenings rush hour. Remember I am on a folder so my typical 'machismo' biking ways are repressed Thanks
    PS I leave for the train at 3, so if you are reading this later please disregard.

  24. #2949
    Isaias NoRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Essex, MD
    My Bikes
    Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)
    Posts
    5,174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For Saturday - [Sung to the melody of "Slow Ride" by Foghat]

    Snow ride, take it easy - Snow ride, take it easy,
    Snow ride, take it easy - Snow ride, take it easy.

    I'm in the mood, the weather is right,
    Move away from the shoulder, we can roll all night.
    Oooh, oooh, snow ride - oooh, oooh ...

    Snow ride, take it easy
    Snow ride, take it easy

    Snow ride, take it easy - Snow ride, take it easy
    Slow down, or you'll go down, need studded tires one more time
    Holy, moley, snow ridin' bike you're so fine

    {Tabb and Lamb riffs**

    Woo!

    I'm in the mood, the weather is right,
    Move away from the shoulder, we can roll all night.
    Oooh, oooh, ...

    Snow ride, take it easy - Snow ride, take it easy
    Slow down, or you'll go down, need studded tires one more time
    Holy, moley, snow ridin' bike you're so fine

    (Snow ride, easy, snow ride, it be freezy - Snow ride, easy, snow ride, freezy)



    --
    Isaias
    2009 mileage = 14,738 miles; 2010 mileage = 15,234 miles; 2011 mileage = 17,344 miles; 2012 mileage = 11,414 miles; 2013 = 12,169

  25. #2950
    Senior Member HC203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Baltimore,MD
    My Bikes
    Madone 08,Trek520,Bianchi Pista,Raleigh Tandem,Cdale SuperV
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the..

    Charlie, you looking for directions to Cedarcroft? Either of those routes sound fine. You would be about a mile from my house.

    Isaias-Have you heard of a ride on Saturday? I e-mailed Crista today to get on her list. I'm dying to get on my bike. One thing the trainer will do is make you appreciate the road. I can't believe you're on the road at 5:30 am!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •