Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > > >

Northeast Connecticut | District of Columbia | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-09, 02:25 PM   #3001
HC203
Senior Member
 
HC203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Baltimore,MD
Bikes: Madone 08,Trek520,Bianchi Pista,Raleigh Tandem,Cdale SuperV
Posts: 783
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kr32 View Post
Not sure how these work yet as I just bought them last night but they are called Toe Warmers. They are a cloth treated with some sort of chemical that warms when taken out of the bag and air comes in contact with it. Same as hand warmers hunters use. They are made to go inside your shoes and either over or under your toes.
Here is link http://www.warmers.com/ItemDetails.aspx?itemid=TWES40

My toes get very cold so I am excited to try these out soon.

Edit......should have read thread all the way before posting..looks like you know about these.
Yes, that's exactly what I use. They may help a bit but I'm bit underwhelmed. I want heat.

I'll get this dialed in this winter so next winter I won't need to think about it.

GB or Barry-Do you guys have an updated Bmore to DC route? I'm considering riding into DC on the 20th from BWI, or maybe I'll ride the whole thing, depends on weather etc.
HC203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-09, 04:30 PM   #3002
The Human Car
-=Barry=-
 
The Human Car's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Baltimore, MD +/- ~100 miles
Bikes:
Posts: 4,077
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is my GPS track of the ride: http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/08-nov-17

Does that help?
__________________
Cycling Advocate
http://BaltimoreSpokes.org
. . . o
. . /L
=()>()
The Human Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-09, 08:54 PM   #3003
greaterbrown 
4130 on 28's at 15
 
greaterbrown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Charm City
Bikes:
Posts: 1,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Here's mine with the cues in it.
http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path...nt-to-monument
__________________
2013: quit counting 2012 FG century count: 4 2011 century count: ~20 2010 mileage: 10,239 2009 mileage: 8127 2008 mileage: 7157

Surly Cross Check - Kogswell P/R G2 - COHO
THE RANDO RAMBLE . . . (blogs) . . . BIKING, BEER and TOAST
greaterbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 04:45 AM   #3004
kr32
Senior Member
 
kr32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Waldorf Md.
Bikes: Cannondale Six Carbon 5 and Gary Fisher Wahoo
Posts: 2,045
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
HC, Whan you get them dialed in let me know because my feet get cold too and so far, even though it has not been too much trying, I have not found out what to do. I am still going to try these out and see whats up with them though. I think for my winter riding they will be fine, I do about 20 miles and thats it in this weather. I know 20 miles is nuttin' for you dudes but hey what can I say!
kr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 06:05 AM   #3005
HC203
Senior Member
 
HC203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Baltimore,MD
Bikes: Madone 08,Trek520,Bianchi Pista,Raleigh Tandem,Cdale SuperV
Posts: 783
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kr32 View Post
HC, Whan you get them dialed in let me know because my feet get cold too and so far, even though it has not been too much trying, I have not found out what to do. I am still going to try these out and see whats up with them though. I think for my winter riding they will be fine, I do about 20 miles and thats it in this weather. I know 20 miles is nuttin' for you dudes but hey what can I say!
KR-Welcome to the thread. I would say follow NoRacers recommendations-he's got it figured out. Scroll back a few posts and you'll see his breakdown for cold weather riding gear.
HC203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 07:13 AM   #3006
kr32
Senior Member
 
kr32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Waldorf Md.
Bikes: Cannondale Six Carbon 5 and Gary Fisher Wahoo
Posts: 2,045
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC203 View Post
KR-Welcome to the thread. I would say follow NoRacers recommendations-he's got it figured out. Scroll back a few posts and you'll see his breakdown for cold weather riding gear.
Thanks for the welcome. As for NoRacers recommendations they sound good or I could just stay inside where it is warm, Man it is cold out there this morning. I think I will keep the bike warm as well and wait till it get near the 40 mark, 30's are a bit too cold for me and if you are talking 20's I'm totally out.
kr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 07:25 AM   #3007
balto charlie
Senior Member
 
balto charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore/DC
Bikes:
Posts: 2,480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Another cold commute this AM, in the teens. Made a little adjustment in terms of cold weather riding. Usually I wake, dress and hit the rode, Today I woke up early so made a big bowl of steel cut oats hot breakfast. The ride actually felt warmer today than yesterday even though the temps were colder. No other difference....so boys and girls eat a GOOD hot breakfast. I usually eat like this when I go on a big weekend rides but seldom during the week. The question is whether or not I can wake this early everyday.
balto charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 07:33 AM   #3008
balto charlie
Senior Member
 
balto charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore/DC
Bikes:
Posts: 2,480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRacer View Post
I wear "roadie" SIDIs. No problem.

Process:
1 - embrocate tops of feet using thick Aquaphor creme/ointment. (Actually, in cold weather, I do this all over, not just feet.)
2 - put on wicking socks (thin CoolMax WrightSocks)
3 - put on thick wool socks (el cheapo from SAMS)
4 - put on SIDI road shoes, leaving them as loose around the toes as possible (air space is your friend)
5 - pull on Performance neoprene booties
6 - pull on fabric shoe covers

That is all. Haven't had cold feet in so long, I haven't given it a second thought.
Do you wear the same size shoe or size up (like MAx). I have a hard time thinking you can get good circulation wearing 2 socks and same size shoe. I have higher than normal arches so this might affect my circulation more than you. I size up and wear 2 socks. A lot warmer. I am thinking shoe covers though.
Also what's the purpose for embrocating the ointment. I've never heard of this outside of Catholic confirmation
balto charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 08:07 AM   #3009
NoRacer
Isaias
 
NoRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Essex, MD
Bikes: Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)
Posts: 5,179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hey! Why didn't someone tell me that my Blog looked like I didn't know how to use paragraphs?!

I just viewed it through Firefox, lastnight, to see if it would help with my BiM browser problem of not being able to "fine tune" the longest rides and noticed that everything ran together!

I fixed many of the newest, but some of the older ones, I just said to h3LL with it.

By the way, Internet Explorer has problems with rendering some of the BiM pages properly AND lacks the ability to process very long bike rides--90 miles or greater--without losing contact with the BiM server and declaring an error.

Last edited by NoRacer; 01-14-09 at 08:12 AM.
NoRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 08:27 AM   #3010
The Human Car
-=Barry=-
 
The Human Car's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Baltimore, MD +/- ~100 miles
Bikes:
Posts: 4,077
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by balto charlie View Post
I am thinking shoe covers though.
You are welcome to have my old shoe covers: Pearl Izumi (neoprene)

Quote:
Originally Posted by balto charlie View Post
Also what's the purpose for embrocating the ointment. I've never heard of this outside of Catholic confirmation
NR sent me to the dictionary on that one and I laughed at the image it brought to mind.
__________________
Cycling Advocate
http://BaltimoreSpokes.org
. . . o
. . /L
=()>()
The Human Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 10:18 AM   #3011
HC203
Senior Member
 
HC203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Baltimore,MD
Bikes: Madone 08,Trek520,Bianchi Pista,Raleigh Tandem,Cdale SuperV
Posts: 783
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Verb1.embrocate - administer an oil or ointment to ; often in a religious ceremony of blessing
NoRacer-Now we are certain that biking is a religion for you. We should all say a prayer before we head out into these freezing temps and icy roads. I imagine a shrine of sorts, old beater bike with melted wax all over it, various tokens and talismans from rides past.

GB and Barry-Thanks for the route. If I go I'll probably lightrail to BWI. Any advice on how to get from BWI LR station back to route? I imagine it's via the BWI trail.

Got some new lights! My Madone presents a bit of a problem with that lozenge shaped seat mast so I got this Princeton Tec Swerve that should fit. I'll find out when I pick up my bike from Joes this afternoon. One year service, they're replacing the chain and cables. What's the word on this? Guy at Joes says replace chain every fifteen hundred miles or so as to not wear out cassette, I have my doubts. What do you guys do? NR-Going by this rule would mean you would go through five + chains a year.
I'm sure they're making a buck but I trust the shop to some degree. I told them to take the crank off as during the ride with GB it sounded like a family of mice were living in there and felt like pedaling through a jar of gravel. I'm also get up on the trainer while I'm there and see if I can't get a better fit.

The lights I got. I just got tired of changing lights from bike to bike. I have a NiteRider set up on my 520. Now just need to get out and use them. GB-What are you doing next Monday?

http://www.princetontec.com/?q=node/124

http://ecom1.planetbike.com/3044.html

Last edited by HC203; 01-14-09 at 11:01 AM.
HC203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 11:06 AM   #3012
The Human Car
-=Barry=-
 
The Human Car's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Baltimore, MD +/- ~100 miles
Bikes:
Posts: 4,077
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC203 View Post
GB and Barry-Thanks for the route. If I go I'll probably lightrail to BWI. Any advice on how to get from BWI LR station back to route? I imagine it's via the BWI trail.
Stony Run Rd/Hanover Rd. Also shown on the second map here : http://www.baltimorespokes.org/stati...70815081612328

FWIW I go through about two sets of chains a year, rear cassette lasts about a year and a half to wear out and the front rings a bit longer.
__________________
Cycling Advocate
http://BaltimoreSpokes.org
. . . o
. . /L
=()>()
The Human Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 11:10 AM   #3013
NoRacer
Isaias
 
NoRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Essex, MD
Bikes: Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)
Posts: 5,179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Human Car View Post
NR sent me to the dictionary on that one and I laughed at the image it brought to mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC203 View Post
Verb1.embrocate - administer an oil or ointment to ; often in a religious ceremony of blessing
NoRacer-Now we are certain that biking is a religion for you. We should all say a prayer before we head out into these freezing temps and icy roads. I imagine a shrine of sorts, old beater bike with melted wax all over it, various tokens and talismans from rides past.
http://www.belgiumkneewarmers.com/20...monuments.html

Quote:
Belgium Knee Warmers Defined

For many professional cyclists the Spring campaign is the toughest of the season; it means training from October until March in the worst, character-building weather conditions Europe can dish out. This weather and the suffering that is bicycle racing breed characters known as "hardmen".

Select cyclists tackle these conditions in shorts, long sleeve jerseys or short sleeve jerseys with arm warmers, wind vests, and shoe covers. A true hardman opts to forego the knee or leg warmers and instead chooses an embrocation to cover the knees. The liniment provides warmth for the legs and keeps the blood circulating and muscles supple. Embrocation and the sheen created is affectionately known as "Belgium knee warmers". The hardest of cyclists will sport bare legs in the most ruthless of conditions.

Belgium Knee Warmers are indicitive of the many subtleties that make professional cycling so enthralling.
For my next trick... err, should I try this going home?
NoRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 11:21 AM   #3014
NoRacer
Isaias
 
NoRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Essex, MD
Bikes: Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)
Posts: 5,179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
There's this, from Slowtwitch.com, too:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/Slowtwit...mers_P2112949/
NoRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 12:15 PM   #3015
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Severn, MD
Bikes: Airborne Carpe Diem; Trek 520
Posts: 907
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I tried putting some Tiger Balm on my legs once . . . I thought my skin was going to burst into flames at any moment, or just start melting off my bones and puddling onto the floor. I couldn't get that stuff off me fast enough.

Forget waterboarding -- just wave a jar of Tiger Balm under my nose, and I'll sing like a canary.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 12:32 PM   #3016
HC203
Senior Member
 
HC203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Baltimore,MD
Bikes: Madone 08,Trek520,Bianchi Pista,Raleigh Tandem,Cdale SuperV
Posts: 783
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRacer View Post
http://www.belgiumkneewarmers.com/20...monuments.html



For my next trick... err, should I try this going home?
Yes. Better put that Vaseline on thick.

BKW-Never even heard the term. You learn something new every day.
HC203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 12:40 PM   #3017
NoRacer
Isaias
 
NoRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Essex, MD
Bikes: Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)
Posts: 5,179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
I tried putting some Tiger Balm on my legs once . . . I thought my skin was going to burst into flames at any moment, or just start melting off my bones and puddling onto the floor. I couldn't get that stuff off me fast enough.

Forget waterboarding -- just wave a jar of Tiger Balm under my nose, and I'll sing like a canary.
Yeah, I've never tried any of the ointments that get "hot" during the winter. I've always used Aquaphor, which is like petroleum jelly, except that it's better for the skin and less greasy feeling. This morning, I had some on--pretty thick. I had to open my jacket, because I was getting too warm around my core. My hands and feet were fine, but fine to me is that they aren't numb with cold or stinging--they're cold, but just not that cold.

The morning of the 16th will be the worst day this week--single-digit wind chill at the time I should be commuting--between 5-6am. I might have to get some chemical warmers for that day AND get the wool gloves I've been yearning for.
NoRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 01:09 PM   #3018
HC203
Senior Member
 
HC203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Baltimore,MD
Bikes: Madone 08,Trek520,Bianchi Pista,Raleigh Tandem,Cdale SuperV
Posts: 783
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRacer View Post
The morning of the 16th will be the worst day this week--single-digit wind chill at the time I should be commuting--between 5-6am. I might have to get some chemical warmers for that day AND get the wool gloves I've been yearning for.
I read a bit on the Aquaphor. I'lll have to pick some of that up.

I'm afraid the temps will force me onto the trainer for the rest of the week, except for running. Back to square one on that, a 1.5 mile run every morning until it becomes easy, and my knees adjust, if.

Maybe I'll just pick up the Madone and head over to Montebello see if Teacher Bob is braving these temps.
HC203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 01:21 PM   #3019
NoRacer
Isaias
 
NoRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Essex, MD
Bikes: Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)
Posts: 5,179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC203 View Post
Maybe I'll just pick up the Madone and head over to Montebello see if Teacher Bob is braving these temps.
I'm sure us cold temp riders are few in numbers.

Charlie? You out there?!
NoRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 02:58 PM   #3020
HC203
Senior Member
 
HC203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Baltimore,MD
Bikes: Madone 08,Trek520,Bianchi Pista,Raleigh Tandem,Cdale SuperV
Posts: 783
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRacer View Post
I'm sure us cold temp riders are few in numbers.

Charlie? You out there?!
There are a few. Just got back from Joe's and they were talkin' about their 6:30pm mtb night ride at Loch Raven. Not sure I'll be joining them-yet.

New chain, cables, and one of my bottom bracket bearings was shot as I suspected.
HC203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 03:21 PM   #3021
balto charlie
Senior Member
 
balto charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore/DC
Bikes:
Posts: 2,480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRacer View Post
I'm sure us cold temp riders are few in numbers.

Charlie? You out there?!
Wouldn't miss it for the world. I'm kinda psyched up for it actually. How low can you go. I haven't driven to work in '09.

NR: You failed to answer my Q about your shoe size Do you wear one size bigger in winter w/ 2 socks like Max and I? I gotta try that grease stuff. My core is always good just some chilly extremities.

Barry: Thanks for the cover offer but I am not a fan of neoprene. At least the stuff I am familiar. Kayaking neoprene was a great insulator but sucked as a wind breaker. I would think a windbreaker material is essential in shoe covers. If I could stop the wind getting through my wool is warm enough. Are all shoe covers neoprene??
balto charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 03:41 PM   #3022
The Human Car
-=Barry=-
 
The Human Car's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Baltimore, MD +/- ~100 miles
Bikes:
Posts: 4,077
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Interesting, I stopped using the neoprene because of the lack of air flow. I believe Gore-Tex is the next in popularity for bike shoe coverings.
__________________
Cycling Advocate
http://BaltimoreSpokes.org
. . . o
. . /L
=()>()
The Human Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 03:59 PM   #3023
HC203
Senior Member
 
HC203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Baltimore,MD
Bikes: Madone 08,Trek520,Bianchi Pista,Raleigh Tandem,Cdale SuperV
Posts: 783
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Last post and then I ride either in or out. At Joe's I talked with one of the guys about keeping the feet warm and how I was unhappy with the chemical toe warmers. He said that they probably don't activate if there is no air flow, shoes too tight over two layers of socks. Makes sense since they are air activated. I'm very close to getting some winter mtb shoes that I would use for both on and off road, just change my road pedals to spd for the winter.

Go Charlie and NoRacer, and probably GBrown, you guys are hardcore! Oh, while at Joe's one of the shop kids showed up on his bike so there are definitely a number willing to go that low.
HC203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 06:18 PM   #3024
NoRacer
Isaias
 
NoRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Essex, MD
Bikes: Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)
Posts: 5,179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by balto charlie View Post
Wouldn't miss it for the world. I'm kinda psyched up for it actually. How low can you go. I haven't driven to work in '09.

NR: You failed to answer my Q about your shoe size Do you wear one size bigger in winter w/ 2 socks like Max and I? I gotta try that grease stuff. My core is always good just some chilly extremities.

Barry: Thanks for the cover offer but I am not a fan of neoprene. At least the stuff I am familiar. Kayaking neoprene was a great insulator but sucked as a wind breaker. I would think a windbreaker material is essential in shoe covers. If I could stop the wind getting through my wool is warm enough. Are all shoe covers neoprene??
I think I went from 54s (my old Cat-1s) to 56 in the Sidi shoes with the specific purpose of having extra room for the winter. In the summer, because my feet swell a little, one pair of Thorlo running socks is good enough. A pair of thin double-layered (for blister prevention) WrightSocks for running are too thin.

In the winter, I layer the WrightSocks and SAM's Club wool socks followed by a Performance neoprene bootie with the zipper left open (because one of them broke, so I fixed by breaking the other one and now I leave both open) followed by a fabric type bootie from BikeTiresDirect.com where I get my Tufo tires.
NoRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 06:22 PM   #3025
NoRacer
Isaias
 
NoRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Essex, MD
Bikes: Ridley X-Fire (carbon, white)
Posts: 5,179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC203 View Post
Last post and then I ride either in or out. At Joe's I talked with one of the guys about keeping the feet warm and how I was unhappy with the chemical toe warmers. He said that they probably don't activate if there is no air flow, shoes too tight over two layers of socks. Makes sense since they are air activated. I'm very close to getting some winter mtb shoes that I would use for both on and off road, just change my road pedals to spd for the winter.

Go Charlie and NoRacer, and probably GBrown, you guys are hardcore! Oh, while at Joe's one of the shop kids showed up on his bike so there are definitely a number willing to go that low.
Coming home today was no biggie. In fact, it felt almost warm to me. But I guess that was relative to this morning, which was close to making me notice, because of the wind.
NoRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:51 AM.