Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member dendawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,117
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    CT Bicyle Routes

    In looking for a ride in the Trumbull area I came across this site I thought I'd share

    http://www.ctbikeroutes.org/index.php

  2. #2
    Member murbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Newington, CT
    My Bikes
    2007 Lemond Sarthe, 1998 Lemond Alpe d'Huez, 1993 Trek 990, several really old bikes and frames in various states of repair
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dendawg View Post
    In looking for a ride in the Trumbull area I came across this site I thought I'd share

    http://www.ctbikeroutes.org/index.php
    I've had some pretty good success with www.MapMyRide.com

    Using their 'Find a Ride' search, you can get as granular as a specific start address.

  3. #3
    Senior Member dendawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,117
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by murbike View Post
    I've had some pretty good success with www.MapMyRide.com

    Using their 'Find a Ride' search, you can get as granular as a specific start address.
    Yes but map my ride doesn't give you turn by turn cue sheets.

  4. #4
    negligent. slynkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    White Plains, NY
    My Bikes
    a few
    Posts
    888
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dendawg View Post
    Yes but map my ride doesn't give you turn by turn cue sheets.
    Incorrect. Hit the 'Notes' button.

  5. #5
    Senior Member dendawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,117
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the cue sheets are only there if the uploader included them. The rides I found for Trumbull, CT were blank as far as notes go.

  6. #6
    negligent. slynkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    White Plains, NY
    My Bikes
    a few
    Posts
    888
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weird. I've never uploaded turns to the maps i've created, and they're there. Maybe it's just older ones that don't have 'em?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •