Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > > >

Northeast Connecticut | District of Columbia | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-09, 09:37 PM   #1
KentMadness
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Backwood somewhere
Bikes: Mini Truck
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cyclist bias and denial in queens

And this is a disgrace that from what i experiences in not enough for parking for from malls to office building the owner and manager when i compliant and they have promises me they will fix it and these are my grievance

1.They have only one rack and there are idiot like " stupid cyclist and food delivery " will block the whole rack and when you see them and tell them off they don't care and what about security they could care less ether and the rack are easy to break to steal your wheels so be careful

2.Some denied cyclist right for parking and riding threw a parking shopping lots and i have bent harrash where i'm there for legitimate reason

3.Some even don't even have no parking post or rack to lock up your bike and you have to lock it up on a street to a cheap poll that will break easy
KentMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-09, 12:04 AM   #2
wheeldeal
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
 
wheeldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth
Bikes: Huffy and Pacific
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ummm......

I'm going to be nice and ask. Are you disabled in any way?
wheeldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-09, 05:52 AM   #3
Papa Tom
Senior Member
 
Papa Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Long Island, New York
Bikes: The same GT Outpost Mountain bike I've been riding since 1996, although I modify it throughout the year for commuting, touring, and recreational riding.
Posts: 2,874
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
>>>>I'm going to be nice and ask. Are you disabled in any way?<<<<<

I think he/she might not speak English as a first language.
Papa Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-09, 10:30 AM   #4
wheeldeal
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
 
wheeldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth
Bikes: Huffy and Pacific
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Papa, I thought of that. But I dismissed that notion based on the vocab used.
wheeldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-09, 10:50 AM   #5
Papa Tom
Senior Member
 
Papa Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Long Island, New York
Bikes: The same GT Outpost Mountain bike I've been riding since 1996, although I modify it throughout the year for commuting, touring, and recreational riding.
Posts: 2,874
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Whatever. I think KentMadness is just expressing the usual frustration that cyclists feel, especially in the city and its boros. The scary thing is that, as scrambled as the post was, I GOT it!
Papa Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-09, 11:23 AM   #6
wheeldeal
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
 
wheeldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth
Bikes: Huffy and Pacific
Posts: 378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Whatever. Maybe I just need to brush up on my reading comprehension.
wheeldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-09, 12:40 PM   #7
Papa Tom
Senior Member
 
Papa Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Long Island, New York
Bikes: The same GT Outpost Mountain bike I've been riding since 1996, although I modify it throughout the year for commuting, touring, and recreational riding.
Posts: 2,874
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
>>>Maybe I just need to brush up on my reading comprehension<<<<

No...trust me...your original evaluation was justified!
Papa Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-09, 02:10 PM   #8
Kevrob
Eternal Newbie
 
Kevrob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Connecticut
Bikes: Univega Trail
Posts: 244
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
ísʎɐʍǝpıs pǝuɹnʇ pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɥʇıʍ ʎuunɟ ʞool ʎlqɐqoɹd noʎ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
Nah, you've just done a header while reading the forum on your iPhone and riding at the same time.

Kevin
Kevrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-09, 04:20 AM   #9
heypaul
Huffy Powered
 
heypaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Brooklyn NY
Bikes: 2 year old 26" Huffy
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeldeal View Post
Ummm......

I'm going to be nice and ask. Are you disabled in any way?
Hey realdeal... How did you get that bug to move around on my screen?? It flipped me out. There's a bedbug scare in my apartment building and I thought I had one of them running around on my TV screen. I grabbed a napkin and rushed up to the screen to kill it. I was pleasantly surprised. I'd love to use that trick to put in an email to a few people in my building...
heypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-09, 08:29 PM   #10
Commando303
Senior Member
 
Commando303's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Bikes:
Posts: 618
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentMadness View Post
And this is a disgrace that from what i experiences in not enough for parking for from malls to office building the owner and manager when i compliant and they have promises me they will fix it and these are my grievance

1.They have only one rack and there are idiot like " stupid cyclist and food delivery " will block the whole rack and when you see them and tell them off they don't care and what about security they could care less ether and the rack are easy to break to steal your wheels so be careful

2.Some denied cyclist right for parking and riding threw a parking shopping lots and i have bent harrash where i'm there for legitimate reason

3.Some even don't even have no parking post or rack to lock up your bike and you have to lock it up on a street to a cheap poll that will break easy
I tend to hate grammar-bully responses, as opposed to ones concerned with the content of a post, but, honestly, it's almost impossible to get through some of what you've said. As for the content I can make out, there seems to be nothing worth replying to...
Commando303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:50 AM.