Trying to decide what to do about the scheduled EB tomorrow. Web site says "heavy rain" cancels, however I have a 4 hour round trip in order to attend and would like to be as sure as possible it will go off as planned if I drive all the way down. Forecast shows rain between 9am and 1pm
Anybody attend previous EBs where it rained? Have any EBs been canceled?