Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Wheres my snuggie? taxi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,068
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Mt. Tam ride Sunday 10:am

    I'm riding up Tam Sunday morning via Corte Madera, Fairfax, up the back. I'll leave at 10am (Mikes Bikes in Sausalito). Maybe 3 short stops. Century to brisk mildly competitive pace for training purposes, which means I'm probably first one dropped! Last one up the hill from Alpine dam gets the rotten power bar in my saddle bag and has to eat it!!...In front of everyone..
    Pete
    ps been on my Cyclops watching the CT system video over and over and over......

  2. #2
    Eschew Obfuscation SesameCrunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    My Bikes
    2005 Fuji Professional, 2002 Lemond Zurich, Folders - Strida, Merc, Dahon, Downtube, Recumbent folder
    Posts
    3,843
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ***sigh***

    got visitors coming on Sunday

  3. #3
    Spinning like a gerbel spingineer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    My Bikes
    Seven
    Posts
    7,947
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn it ! I'm in SoCal ... any chance you want to do it next weekend? Pretty please ....
    I'm in it to finish it.

    My Cycling Blog

  4. #4
    Wheres my snuggie? taxi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,068
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spingineer View Post
    Damn it ! I'm in SoCal ... any chance you want to do it next weekend? Pretty please ....
    Sure and ya don't have to put sugar on it! I can do that ride every weekend. This weekend I'll just go up and set booby traps for the fast climbers...don't tell em though so you and I can just ride by them while they're stuck helplessly in their nets!! What day is best for you? I can do either Sat/Sun. There was some mention before about some people liking Sundays better.
    Pete

  5. #5
    Spinning like a gerbel spingineer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    My Bikes
    Seven
    Posts
    7,947
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by taxi777 View Post
    Sure and ya don't have to put sugar on it! I can do that ride every weekend. This weekend I'll just go up and set booby traps for the fast climbers...don't tell em though so you and I can just ride by them while they're stuck helplessly in their nets!! What day is best for you? I can do either Sat/Sun. There was some mention before about some people liking Sundays better.
    Pete
    I prefer Saturday, so that I can do a recovery ride for Sunday. Who knows, maybe I'll turn it into a century again ... Not sure if I'm in shape for that though.

    Maybe you should make this the January BF ride of the month.
    I'm in it to finish it.

    My Cycling Blog

  6. #6
    FormerBadDog luludog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    My Bikes
    Bianchi, Colnago,Pinarello, Otis Guy
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by taxi777 View Post
    I'm riding up Tam Sunday morning via Corte Madera, Fairfax, up the back. I'll leave at 10am (Mikes Bikes in Sausalito). Maybe 3 short stops. Century to brisk mildly competitive pace for training purposes, which means I'm probably first one dropped! Last one up the hill from Alpine dam gets the rotten power bar in my saddle bag and has to eat it!!...In front of everyone..
    Pete
    ps been on my Cyclops watching the CT system video over and over and over......
    Hey did this ride go off? Got to Mikes Bikes late but went up over Ridgecrest and down. Did you
    go up to the summit or did I just miss everyone?

    Ended up riding up Tam with a guy from Connecticut. Good climber so now my legs are fried.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •