Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Erect member since 1953 cccorlew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Antioch, CA (SF Bay Area)
    My Bikes
    Roubaix Expert, Motobecane Fantom Outlaw turned commuter, Cannondale F500 Mtn bike, Some old French thing gone fixie
    Posts
    6,575
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Mid week day ride week of 3/17?

    I'm on spring break and can actually get out and ride mid week in the day time.
    I'm thinking perhaps Taxi777's "Tour outta San Rafael " might be nice. But I'm up for.... something. Maybe two somethings. Maybe Tuesday. Maybe Wednesday. Maybe Thursday

    Let's see what the hive mind can come with and agree on.
    WANTED: Not a darn thing. I've got it all. Life is good.
    Website at curtis.corlew.com Bicycle blog at ccorlew.blogspot.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorCal
    My Bikes
    Kestrel Talon
    Posts
    1,695
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm - I thought you'd be looking to ride in one of these locales:
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/GoListDet...tinations.html

    JB
    "Poor Reverend Hamilton! He worked so hard, got a mountain named after him and now all anyone wants to do is complain about his backside!" Overheard while climbing Mt. Hamilton

    Check out my cycling blog.

  3. #3
    Wheres my snuggie? taxi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,068
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cccorlew View Post
    I'm on spring break and can actually get out and ride mid week in the day time.
    I'm thinking perhaps Taxi777's "Tour outta San Rafael ™" might be nice. But I'm up for.... something. Maybe two somethings. Maybe Tuesday. Maybe Wednesday. Maybe Thursday

    Let's see what the hive mind can come with and agree on.
    My first choice is from JonB's list"Cancun" but, I wouldn't make it back in time to beat Cathy home from work so I'm thinking Tues. San Rafael Civic ctr 9:am. I'm thinking somewhat following the Marin Century route lunch in Petaluma with a bailout if we need or want to cut it short.
    Pete
    PS if something comes up with my work tomorrow, can we make it Thurs? Supposed to be sunny that day.
    Last edited by taxi777; 03-16-08 at 11:36 PM. Reason: edit

  4. #4
    Erect member since 1953 cccorlew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Antioch, CA (SF Bay Area)
    My Bikes
    Roubaix Expert, Motobecane Fantom Outlaw turned commuter, Cannondale F500 Mtn bike, Some old French thing gone fixie
    Posts
    6,575
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by taxi777 View Post
    My first choice is from JonB's list"Cancun" but, I wouldn't make it back in time to beat Cathy home from work so I'm thinking Tues. San Rafael Civic ctr 9:am. I'm thinking somewhat following the Marin Century route lunch in Petaluma with a bailout if we need or want to cut it short.
    Pete
    PS if something comes up with my work tomorrow, can we make it Thurs? Supposed to be sunny that day.
    Tuesday works. Love the route. If we need to swap, Thursday works as well.
    I'll get me dancin' shoes ready!
    WANTED: Not a darn thing. I've got it all. Life is good.
    Website at curtis.corlew.com Bicycle blog at ccorlew.blogspot.com

  5. #5
    Erect member since 1953 cccorlew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Antioch, CA (SF Bay Area)
    My Bikes
    Roubaix Expert, Motobecane Fantom Outlaw turned commuter, Cannondale F500 Mtn bike, Some old French thing gone fixie
    Posts
    6,575
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanb715 View Post
    Hmmm - I thought you'd be looking to ride in one of these locales:
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/GoListDet...tinations.html

    JB
    I'm up for that, but then I checked air fares for the bike. Darn it. No cabana girls for me.
    WANTED: Not a darn thing. I've got it all. Life is good.
    Website at curtis.corlew.com Bicycle blog at ccorlew.blogspot.com

  6. #6
    Wheres my snuggie? taxi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,068
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cccorlew View Post
    Tuesday works. Love the route. If we need to swap, Thursday works as well.
    I'll get me dancin' shoes ready!
    Yeah I told you the other day those we're pretty hot dancin shoe's

    BTW Say Hi to Tricia, tell her I'll keep you out of trouble, not like I'd really do that though.......

  7. #7
    Erect member since 1953 cccorlew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Antioch, CA (SF Bay Area)
    My Bikes
    Roubaix Expert, Motobecane Fantom Outlaw turned commuter, Cannondale F500 Mtn bike, Some old French thing gone fixie
    Posts
    6,575
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:
    We'll be doing this THURSDAY
    WANTED: Not a darn thing. I've got it all. Life is good.
    Website at curtis.corlew.com Bicycle blog at ccorlew.blogspot.com

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cloverdale, CA.
    My Bikes
    CAAD 10 Black inc, Autouri
    Posts
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, is anyone going to ride Thursday still?

  9. #9
    Erect member since 1953 cccorlew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Antioch, CA (SF Bay Area)
    My Bikes
    Roubaix Expert, Motobecane Fantom Outlaw turned commuter, Cannondale F500 Mtn bike, Some old French thing gone fixie
    Posts
    6,575
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by outofshape View Post
    Bump, is anyone going to ride Thursday still?
    YES
    New thread with details
    Curtis Sawyer/Huckleberry Petes Spring Break Tour
    WANTED: Not a darn thing. I've got it all. Life is good.
    Website at curtis.corlew.com Bicycle blog at ccorlew.blogspot.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •