Here is a little route put together by your's truly.
The stats are:
Apx 103 miles
Apx 12,070 feet of climbing.
The route is basically as follows:
- Start at the School on Krik near the base of Hamilton
- Take the side streets with a little warmup climb over to Qumiby
- Up Quimby
- Continue up the front side of Hamilton
- Near the top, go up Kinkaid to the gate and back
- Down the back side of Hamilton
- Take Del Puerto Canyon Rd to Adobe Canyon Rd
- Ride Adobe Canyon Rd until you have to turn around (not sure how far you can go, but that's part of the fun). Also, they have free natural spring water, everyday 24/7 except Saturday. Check this out: http://www.mgwater.com/adobe.shtml and http://www.pmgeiser.ch/mineral/index...disp&parval=76
- Ride back to the Junction of Del Puerto/San Antonio Valley for lunch at the Junction Cafe.
- After lunch, up the back side of Hamilton
- Down the front side, as usual.
Here is the Bikely:
I cannot do this Saturday due to the Pescadero RR.