The Audi Best Buddies Challenge: Hearst Castle charity ride is looking for unique ideas to promote our events to cyclists beyond typical media buys. Audi has just increased our event promotional budget and we'd like your help in determining the best way to promote our five-star charity ride. If any of you on this forum have ideas, please share. Our staff will review all the comments and we will award the person with our favorite idea a limited edition Audi Best Buddies Challenge jersey designed by pop artist Romero Britto! (jersey pictured below). The following are some of the ideas we currently have on the table. Keep in mind, the goal of these new promotional events would be to showcase our ride in a way that represents both Audi and our charity ride in five-star fashion.
Ideas currently on the table:
- Free massages booth along popular weekend cycling routes.
- Free GU and water stations along popular weekend cycling routes
- Free Specialized bike mechanic support along popular weekend cycling routes
- Group rides ending in wine/food reception (we had a great ride training ride in Sonoma last weekend!)
- Speaking engagement/wine reception with a Pro (We have an official partnership with Garmin Transitions.)
- Tour de France viewing parties at several restaurants and bars (free appetizers and drink specials).
- A special screening of Chasing Legends (the new TDF movie)
Well folks, we'd love your thoughts and ideas on the list above as well as some new ideas for us to consider. Remember, the person that puts forth our favorite idea idea will win a limited edition jersey! Thanks.
For more information on the Audi Best Buddies Challenge: Hearst Castle event, visit www.bestbuddieschallenge.org.