CAT 2 wanna be
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Proctoville OH / Huntington WV
Bikes: '04 Trek 5200
Landis Stats from Stage 17 win
- 5 hours 23 minutes and 36 seconds.
- Covering 200.5 kilometers (130 km alone in the wind).
- At a speed of 37.175 km/hr.
- Averaging 281 watts when moving for the whole ride and 318 watts over the last two hours.
- Averaging 324 watts while pedaling for the whole ride and 364 watts over the last 2 hours.
- At an average cadence of 89 rpm.
- Transferring 5,456 Kjoules of energy to his Cycleops PowerTap.
- Taking, no joke, a total of 70 water bottles (480 ml each) from the car to keep himself cool and hydrated.
- Attacking about a quarter of the way up the Col des Saisies for 30 seconds at 544 watts, which settled into a 5-minute peak of 451 watts, which continued for 10 minutes at an average of power of 431 watts, and left everyone in his dust after 30 minutes at an average power of 401 watts.
- Spending 13.2% of his time or 43 minutes coasting like a rocket on the descents and another 60% between 4 to 7 watts per kilogram of body weight (aka, the pain cave).
- Holding onto 373 watts over the Col de Joux-Plane.
- Hitting a max speed of 83.7 km/hr (51.9 mph) and flying like a Phoenix on his way to the most incredible moment in sports I have ever witnessed.