I just thought with all the griping we do about the stuff we can't stand about OLN, we should do a thread on the stuff they do great. Maybe if some OLN exec is reading, they'll take some cues for an even better Tour de France coverage for next year.
Some things that I like about OLN:
-LIVE coverage... that's da bomb, baby!
- When they do extended coverage for the longer stages. What a pleasant surprise.
- Phil and Paul. They are both great!
- Not showing the Cutters in the morning. I would probably go out and have some serious road rage issues if I had to endure that in the morning! I get the Tour and coffee, and that's how I like to start my day!
- When they have that commercial free half hour coverage sponsored by one company. It's so awesome that they don't have to take a break, then we have to see the recap of the crash, the finish, etc.
- The explanations- I like how they break down the technical stuff the teams are using for their bikes and stuff. It's fascinating.
- Talking about the other riders. WE WANT MORE!
That's what I can think about right now. I'm sure I'll post more later.