Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Professional Cycling For the Fans (http://www.bikeforums.net/professional-cycling-fans/)
-   -   Versus back on directv ! (http://www.bikeforums.net/professional-cycling-fans/628771-versus-back-directv.html)

JTownCitycycle 03-15-10 03:16 PM

Versus back on directv !
 
I'm watching it right now.Just started making plans yesterday to watch it somewhere esle for the tour but now I don't have too !

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...agreement.html

rjcam 03-15-10 05:14 PM

Sweet!

rdl456 03-15-10 05:39 PM

Glad they got it worked out. I was missing WEC, Indycar, and of course the cycling coverage.

jaxgtr 03-15-10 06:55 PM

About time.

ericy 03-15-10 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTownCitycycle (Post 10529856)
I'm watching it right now.Just started making plans yesterday to watch it somewhere esle for the tour but now I don't have too !

We were getting ready to switch to Verizon. One more thing crossed from my todo list without having to do anything :-).

Our DVR even recorded Paris-Nice which was on at 4 this afternoon.

StanSeven 03-15-10 08:46 PM

I just switched and saw it was on. No explanation. Anyway I'm happy.

sykerocker 03-16-10 06:41 PM

Amen. Just went through Versus' website to pick up the scheduling and get it on my Palm. And start to figure out the schedule conflicts with World Superbike and MotoGP . . . . . .

In our house the priority is: MotoGP, Pro Tour, World Superbike, AMA Superbike. Tour de France and Tour of California being the possible exceptions.

cotatrials 03-18-10 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sykerocker (Post 10535646)
Amen. Just went through Versus' website to pick up the scheduling and get it on my Palm. And start to figure out the schedule conflicts with World Superbike and MotoGP . . . . . .

In our house the priority is: MotoGP, Pro Tour, World Superbike, AMA Superbike. Tour de France and Tour of California being the possible exceptions.

Sounds reasonable to me.... except based on last year, AMA superbike has been replaced in the order by F1 at my house..... I am going to have to wait and see if DMG will stop trying to create NASBIKE and bring the factories back into AMA racing...

sykerocker 03-21-10 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cotatrials (Post 10544880)
Sounds reasonable to me.... except based on last year, AMA superbike has been replaced in the order by F1 at my house..... I am going to have to wait and see if DMG will stop trying to create NASBIKE and bring the factories back into AMA racing...

If Daytona and some follow-up news has been any indication, DMG may have actually figured out that they put their foot in it big time last year, and are trying to make amends. And not knowing ahead of time who's going to win is a big plus in Superbike. I have my hopes. The wife and I have tentatively put VIR back on our schedule after a two year absence.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:33 PM.