'07 CAAD9 w/ Ultegra and Neuvations; old school Trek 1000
The "Bill Strickland is a grundle-lapping Toady" Thread
I can't believe this guy. He's the one who writes on bicycle.com and wrote Tour de Lance. I have never seen such shameless self-promotion by an author.
Here's every article:
1. Mention something from stage in as few words as possible.
2. Mention stage in a Lance-centric universe.
3. Insert anecdote from my awesome book about Lance.
4. Provide hyperlink to said awesome book.
5. Say something snarky about Contador.
6. Provide link to super-awesome Lance book one more time for good measure.
I don't have any issues with writing about Lance. Obviously he's the megastar, there's a huge market for all things Lance, and people (myslef included) want to read about him. But this is just a sham. There's little journalistic value here. It's just a dude pimping his book.