Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Professional Cycling For the Fans (http://www.bikeforums.net/professional-cycling-fans/)
-   -   Contador's salvation? (http://www.bikeforums.net/professional-cycling-fans/742425-contadors-salvation.html)

dalava 06-10-11 06:56 AM

Contador's salvation?
 
http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/new...ayers-gold-cup

DropDeadFred 06-10-11 07:24 AM

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/shared-blo...ckfila-cow.jpg

DropDeadFred 06-10-11 07:25 AM

I wonder where all the uncontaminated beef/chicken/meat comes from and why only the losers are eating it?

merlinextraligh 06-10-11 07:58 AM

Did they have plasticizers in their blood also?

ravenmore 06-10-11 08:15 AM

Soccer is as bad as cycling for doping - they just don't test as much.

ravenmore 06-10-11 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravenmore (Post 12767487)
Soccer is as bad as cycling for doping - they just don't test as much.

Hate to pull a pcad, but I could have just as easily said 'any pro sport' as well as soccer/football.

rmr1923 06-10-11 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravenmore (Post 12767491)
Hate to pull a pcad, but I could have just as easily said 'any pro sport' as well as soccer/football.

hell i'd be willing to bet it goes on at the collegiate and high school levels quite a bit too

and fyi, you could've just edited your post rather than quoting yourself ;)

dalava 06-10-11 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravenmore (Post 12767487)
Soccer is as bad as cycling for doping - they just don't test as much.

WTF about the goalie doping then... who cares if he's overweight or can't run for 90 minutes

ravenmore 06-10-11 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmr1923 (Post 12767516)
hell i'd be willing to bet it goes on at the collegiate and high school levels quite a bit too

and fyi, you could've just edited your post rather than quoting yourself ;)

Heh - if quoting myself is the worst thing I do today then I'll be way ahead of the game.

And doping does go down to the high school level. I've seen it first hand. It also goes on in local gyms - seen that first hand too.

ravenmore 06-10-11 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dalava (Post 12767532)
WTF about the goalie doping then... who cares if he's overweight or can't run for 90 minutes

Being light and having what weight you do have being more muscle is beneficial at any position.

Stickney 06-10-11 02:08 PM

It goes on at work too, heck I am hemped up on caffeine right now.

Bobsled 06-10-11 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropDeadFred (Post 12767318)
I wonder where all the uncontaminated beef/chicken/meat comes from and why only the losers are eating it?

Wow, that stuff is everywhere. What's next, protein infused vodka?

ravenmore 06-10-11 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stickney (Post 12769707)
It goes on at work too, heck I am hemped up on caffeine right now.

lol - me too. :)

In high school I knew some guys on the football team that did roids during the summer and came back the next year quite a bit bigger. During my gym rat days I had a guy try to sell me a cycle of roids in the locker room. Stuff's not cheap either. I also know of one amateur cyclist that was doping.

Stickney 06-10-11 02:43 PM

I grew up on a farm, and it saddens me to think how much better of an athlete I would have been had I just starting injecting all the pharmaceuticals available to the cattle.:D

K.Katso 06-10-11 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stickney (Post 12769877)
I grew up on a farm, and it saddens me to think how much better of an athlete I would have been had I just starting injecting all the pharmaceuticals available to the cattle.:D

This reminds me of when they had Danny Bonaduce on the Howard Stern Show some years ago. I remember him talking about all of the horse testosterone and other animal products he took. He bought much of it from Mexico.

llamont 06-11-11 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stickney (Post 12769707)
It goes on at work too, heck I am hemped up on caffeine right now.

I'm about to get a double dosage of my caffeine fix right now! Lol

oilman_15106 06-12-11 10:09 PM

Salvation? I saw that and thought Contador was going to give up cycling and join the Mexican soccer team.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:36 PM.