Sorry if there is not the right place to write this post
I’m writting here to talk you about Cycling For Fun. Is an online cycling game where you can be the manager of a cycling team.
Cycling For Fun is a spanish game, but we are open to new communities. Every day the game is getting more and more international, and that's the thing we are looking for. We want to have an international game. I know cycling in Australia is an important sport, so we want to have the same in our game. Why don't give it a chance? You can create a big australian community! C'mon, you can train all-round cyclists to create the new Cadel Evans, or look for young cyclists to find the new Michael Matthews,...
With the suggestions of all the players the game is improving everyday.
What can you do in Cycling For Fun?
- You will be the manager of a cycling team. You have to sign up the cyclists for the races, set and control their training, send them to a training camp, promote young cyclists, decide the roles and tactics of your cyclists…
- Participate in Tours like Giro, Tour or Vuelta; small tours like Tirreno-Adriatico, Tour of Benelux or Dauphiné Libéré; classics like Milano-San Remo, Tour of Flandes, Amstel Gold Race, Paris-Roubaix, Giro di Lomardia … and other races (World Championsips, Melbourne Classic, …)
- There are national teams (Main National Team, under 23 and under 21), so your cyclists can be part of it. Also you can be the national team coach and select the best cyclists of your country.
- Analyze young cyclists races looking for the perfect cyclist for your team.
- Buy and sell riders.
- Obtain some achievements like Cancellara Trophy (if you win Roubaix and Flandes for example),…
- Challenge another cyclists of your league in a face to face competition.
- Hire the best staff for your team.
- Buy some equipment to improve your performance.
- Compete in the CFF-Cup (KO tournament)
I hope you can give it a chance. We want australian players in our game
If you have any question, feel free to ask.
Thank you very much,
PS: You can also follow us on twitter @_cyclingforfun