2001 Cannondale XR800 for TRADE in Atlanta
2001 Cannondale XR800 Cyclocross bike
- 56cm but fits like a 57-58 (cross bike are weird like that. They fit bigger.)
- Great condition with less than 300 miles on it.
- Beefy as sh*t. Great for city of off road abuse. None of that carbon fork jive :-)
- MSRP was $1,500+ back then
- Fresh Specialized "All Condition" 28c tires
- Fresh grip (hasn't been sweated on since I applied it)
- It's a great bike. I just don't ride it.
- Located in Atlanta. I'm willing to drive a few hours to meet and swap in person.
- I'm keeping the TIME pedals
- Complete track bike (no beater bikes, no conversions)
- Really nice track wheels
- Really nice track frame (57-58cm)
- OEM Bike rack for Mark IV VW Golf/Jetta
Originally Posted by gtrob
Roadies can run tempo all year as that's what humans were designed for. If you want to be a cheetah, lay around and lick your paws more.