Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Recreational Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (http://www.bikeforums.net/recreational-cyclocross-gravelbiking/)
-   -   Cyclocross For Trade Thread (http://www.bikeforums.net/recreational-cyclocross-gravelbiking/557859-cyclocross-trade-thread.html)

SpeedyChix 01-18-11 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynikal (Post 11857372)
Still in need of a 1 1/8 cross fork. Would like something carbon. I have a bunch of stuff to trade including a Cannondale premium slice+ road fork in great shape.

Someone hep me out, I have a Sycip frame just staring at me in the garage. I would love to race it at least once this season.

Still looking? How much steerer tube do you need? I've got a Ritchey WCS carbon CX fork, 8" steerer. What other trades do you have?

SpeedyChix 01-18-11 10:50 AM

Have:
Ritchey WCS Carbon CX fork, 8" steerer tube, King base plate on it and includes expander plug,
New Richard Sachs 'atmo' fidel knit cap / hat
ISO / Campy square taper carbon crankset, 110 BCD, 170 arms
Cinelli Diet Eubios bars(black) 26.4 x 40 c-c
Salsa Pro Road bars 26.0 x 40 c-c
Salsa Poco bars 26.0 x 38 c-c

Looking for:
SRAM compact crankset, 170 arms
3TTT 80 stem OS (black with white stripe_
Swiss Stop brake pads (yellow) for v-brake holders
3TTT Ergonova Pro bars, 40 c-c

Cynikal 01-18-11 11:32 AM

I found my way into a Easton ec90x. Sorry for not updating. I may e interested in the fork for another project. I have one of the stems you are looking for but in a 100mm is there anything else you are looking for? I have an extra set of tubulars, a couple of sets of brakes and a garage full of bike parts.

SpeedyChix 01-18-11 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynikal (Post 12094380)
I found my way into a Easton ec90x. Sorry for not updating. I may e interested in the fork for another project. I have one of the stems you are looking for but in a 100mm is there anything else you are looking for? I have an extra set of tubulars, a couple of sets of brakes and a garage full of bike parts.

What tubulars do youhave? The 100 stem will be too long. 27.2 x long setback seatpost could be an option. TRP CX9 brakeset

Cynikal 01-18-11 12:50 PM

I have two sets of tubulars, both Tufo. A almost brand new set of T34pros and a set of Elite LPS in 32mm (one is patched the other is perfect.)
I don't have any mini-v's. I'll look at seatposts when I get home.

knobster 01-18-11 12:59 PM

I have a 2006 Specialized Tricross Comp frameset that I'd like to trade for some disc wheels.

SpeedyChix 01-23-11 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynikal (Post 12094771)
I have two sets of tubulars, both Tufo. A almost brand new set of T34pros and a set of Elite LPS in 32mm (one is patched the other is perfect.)
I don't have any mini-v's. I'll look at seatposts when I get home.

No go on the Tufos. Seatpost or other?

4Rings6Stars 01-27-11 09:38 PM

I want to try v-brakes on my cross bike...

ISO:
V-brakes that will work with mm wide fenders. Do these exist?
Travel agents

Have for trade: It's mostly vintage road stuff...

- 2 sets of Crank Brothers pedals + 1 set of cleats. Cheap egg beaters that I rode once and didn't like and some older well used Candy C
- 1996 Univega Superstrada frameset 56cm, Double butted chromo, rack and fender mounts.
- 1977 Raleigh Super Course. 21.5" Reynolds 531 frame, Suntour Barcons..mostly original.
- Tubular wheelset - Mavic rims laced to Dura Ace 7200 hubs (rear needs new axle. No skewers). Includes tires, they hold air but s/b replaced.
- Campy Veloce 9 speed triple crankset
- Campy Nuovo Tipo high flange hubs with skewers
- Shimano 600 Arabesque group (FD, RD, brake calipers, levers, DT shifters, Crank + BB). No brake hoods
- Couple random sets of aero levers.
- 9 speed 105 STI levers. Good for parts or you may be able to rebuild or revive them but no guarantees...

SpeedyChix 01-27-11 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Rings6Stars (Post 12143509)
I want to try v-brakes on my cross bike...

ISO:
V-brakes that will work with mm wide fenders. Do these exist?
Travel agents

I think Cane Creek makes some long curved arm V-brakes for that purpose.
http://www.canecreek.com/component-o...direct-curve-5

Andy_K 01-27-11 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Rings6Stars (Post 12143509)
V-brakes that will work with mm wide fenders. Do these exist?

There seems to be a number missing here.

I'm using 45mm PB Cascadia fenders with an Avid Single Digit 7 V-brake on the front of my Cross Check with no problems. I'm not offering this for trade, just information.

4Rings6Stars 01-30-11 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy_K (Post 12143750)
There seems to be a number missing here.

I'm using 45mm PB Cascadia fenders with an Avid Single Digit 7 V-brake on the front of my Cross Check with no problems. I'm not offering this for trade, just information.

Yeah sorry I meant to go measure and add it in but forgot. They are 45mm wide.

nikita_r 02-03-11 03:06 PM

have: Carbon Evo cyclocross fork (with disk tabs) taken of Vodoo Wazoo. 23cm steerer GONE...
thompson elite seatback seatpost 27.2 BLACK

need: steel cx fork, 9 or 10 speed DA barend shifters and cassette, cx tires, other stuff... let me know what you have.
thompson elite zero seatback seatpost 27.2 SILVER

rtruectoc 02-03-11 03:44 PM

Have: New 46t sram force outer ring
Want: shimano 50t outer ring
130bcd

or will trade my shimano 5600 170mm crank 39/46 new force ring for your shimano or fsa compact 170mm
like new condition

scrub 02-21-11 03:46 PM

Anybody want to build a 1x8?

I have a set of Shimano shifters (105 front, 600 rear) the left one does work but is a little sticky as a shifter but work great as a brake!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...7uk/001-30.jpg

I could use a single speed 120 spaced rear wheel and some cantis or a set of 42cm compact bars or a michelin mud tire

mrtornadohead 02-22-11 08:38 PM

Have a 126 spaced hub with a new (unbuilt) Velocity Deep V rim, 42cm bars and a set of new Panaracer Crossblaster tires and new Kenda Kommando tire. Interest?

mrtornadohead 02-22-11 08:42 PM

As for tires, have a pair of Panaracer CrossBlasters (new). Single Kenda Komando (new). Pair of Maxxis Raze (used for 6 races only, still good shape). Panaracer FireCross 45c monster cross tires (used, still in pretty good shape).

scrub 02-23-11 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrtornadohead (Post 12265507)
Have a 126 spaced hub with a new (unbuilt) Velocity Deep V rim, 42cm bars and a set of new Panaracer Crossblaster tires and new Kenda Kommando tire. Interest?

Me? What bars? Clamp diameter?

kstryapko 02-23-11 08:39 AM

Have: 105 gruppo used less than 100 miles, (tiagra brakes) and a used(2600 miles) 49cm aluminum fuji cross comp frameset and fuji carbon fork
Want: Either lightly used carbon clinchers or Sram Rival gruppo

w98seeng 03-01-11 05:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have a set of Dura-Ace ST-7801 10 spd brifters I would like to trade for either Dura-Ace 9 spd brifters or Ultegra 9 spd brifters.

The ST-7801's are nice and work great, but they do have some scratches and a couple of very small dents.

These are not great pics, but if anyone is interested, I will take better ones.

http://bikeforums.net/attachment.php...hmentid=191923
http://bikeforums.net/attachment.php...hmentid=191924

Let me know,
Ian

joemastro 03-08-11 05:42 PM

I have a set of Ritchey Speedmax Cross tires 700 x 40. Only a few miles on them. Looking to trade these for City/Touring tires 700 x 28.

Sawtooth 03-08-11 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w98seeng (Post 12299211)
I have a set of Dura-Ace ST-7801 10 spd brifters I would like to trade for either Dura-Ace 9 spd brifters or Ultegra 9 spd brifters.

The ST-7801's are nice and work great, but they do have some scratches and a couple of very small dents.

These are not great pics, but if anyone is interested, I will take better ones.

http://bikeforums.net/attachment.php...hmentid=191923
http://bikeforums.net/attachment.php...hmentid=191924

Let me know,
Ian

I have 9 speed Dura Ace Brifters that I would trade you. Well used but still fully functional. Private Message me if still interested.

Sawtooth 03-09-11 10:22 PM

9 Attachment(s)
W98seeng: here are the pictures of the 7700 DA 9 speed shifters. They are fully functional but I could easily hit them with a shot of clean streak before sending them your way if you want as well.

w98seeng 03-10-11 07:50 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Here are mine.

availpunk9 03-11-11 07:54 PM

Trade made

scrub 03-13-11 02:48 PM

I could use one or two single speed freewheels. 17, 18, 19 or 20 tooth.

I have a set of Shimano LX canti's w/ brand new kool stop pads, white Fizik Aliante beater saddle or a set of 40cm FSA energy new ergo bars to trade.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:26 AM.