I raced Chiller Cross up in Bellingham Saturday, a fun course and decent weather considering the time of year. In C mens there was a dude on a unicycle, of course he got passed a bunch (I told him he was hardcore as I rode by) and I think he must have dropped out after the first lap, but what do you guys think - new category?
After all we have mens, womens, juniors of different cats and ages, and singlespeed. I think we should have uni-cross! Special rules:
- must hop up the run up but you are allowed a non-racer to give you a true hand up
- juggling while riding buys you 60 seconds off each lap you juggle through
- Clown costume buys you you 60 seconds off final time.
- any miming adds 60 seconds to your final time
- Using clipless pedals gets you extra points