For all the parents in this forum.
I will soon be joining your ranks as I am expecting a little boy in a couple of weeks. I have a few questions that need your enlightenment.
1. When is the earliest age where I can take him for a ride.
2. I doubt that I will be using my road racing bike. What type of bike should be used?
3. What type of seats? Should it be at the front or the rear?
4. What's a good ride duration before the baby is bored or saturated?
5. Is climbing excluded since going downhill can be quite dangerous?
6. How to correctly protect the baby?
7. General advice.
Thanks a bunch. It's going to be hard to reconcile riding and baby stuff. cheers.