I know alot of you guys suggested buying a 500 dollar used bike but i had to use best judgment here. So i went ahead and bought a 200 dollar 18" olpran aluminum bike, with some nice starter features to it. Only thing now i need is to mount the new seat i just ordered since the stock one is disastrously uncomfortable, and find a kick stand. But im not sure where to look, i suppose i could prowl around walmart for a universal one unless you guys have another suggestion.
* Frame: 6061 Aluminum With Replaceable Dropout
* Fork: Rigid
* Wheels: Alloy Quick Release Front and Rear
* Freewheel: Shimano MF-T07, 14/28T 7 Speed
* Shifters: Shimano RevoShift 21 Speed
* Brakes: Linear Pull
* Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TZ30
* Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
* Cranks: Prowheel Black 170mm, 42/34/24T
* Pedals: 9/16 with Boron axle/Steel cage
* Bottom Bracket: Cartridge
* Tires: Innova 26"x1.95"
just got done putting it together, and it rides great. were gona be takin the bike path in our town for riding on weekends so i didnt need anything fancy. My brother is using my dads 10 year old huffy, i got on that thing last week and was like hell no, it was so uncomfortable and rode like crap.
heres the seat i just ordered