I want to do a century bike ride to my best friend's house but I have a pretty strong feeling that my parents will say no. I've done about 80mi before but that was all in my city and bike trails by it. I mapped out a route that is 80% bike trail, the other 20% is a country road that is practically deserted since all it does is lead to a small town and 1mi in a city with sidewalks. I will be carrying bike repair tools, plenty of food & water, and plenty of emergency cash. How do you think I can convince my parents to let me do this?