OK, so I've got a Bacchetta Corsa high-racer & want to add a computer. Questions are:
1) Where is the best place to mount the display?
2) Does the magnet/sensor go on the front or rear wheel?
3) What computer features do I need and which don't I need?
4) Since I'm already in bifocals, a large, bright, and contrasty display is a priority. Who makes them?
5) Any questions that I should be asking here and aren't?
Thanks in advance!
PS: I still haven't been able to take my first ride. I just got the fork, wheels, tubes, and tires in and the LBS is doing final assembly now. My game plan is to go ride on a large, open, grass field until I master starting, turning, & balance. That way, when I fall, I won't damage the bike or myself. I'm moderately "book knowledgable" about recumbents (thanks to ghosting this forum and bentrideronline), but my practical experience is (as of yet) nil. Any final advice while I'm still a virgin is welcome!