Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Middle of da Mitten
Bikes: Trek 7500, RANS V-Rex, Optima Baron, Velokraft NoCom, M-5 Carbon Highracer, homebuilt recumbent
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
I don't know anything about them except from the web page, but I could make a couple of observations based on their website.
* it looks like a V-Rex clone, except taller, longer, and has a mid-drive
* the pic on the home page is mirror-imaged. Makes me immediately want to NOT trust the company.
* 38 pounds! Ugh! V-Rex is 28 pounds.
* the advertised seat height of 24 inches is clearly false, as the photos show it is higher than the top of the 26" rear wheel. For reference, I usually figure a 26x1.25 tire is 24.5 inches in diameter.
* frames built in Columbia. That's an unusual source. Didn't help the weight, though...