Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 622 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 12252257261262062162262362463267272211221622 ... LastLast
Results 15,526 to 15,550 of 47509

Thread: Toronto Fixed

  1. #15526
    cab horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    1987 Bianchi Campione
    Posts
    28,298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright Keith, offhoff, pyze-guy. Thanks for the offers. I'll come by and pick up
    Mes compaingnons cui j'amoie et cui j'aim,... Me di, chanson.

  2. #15527
    Tie me up, Tie me down
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    The Brown Beast
    Posts
    843
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM me for my digits if so required. I can't believe I'm working a 12 hour shift today, god it look so nice outside I can hardly stand it. I want to just jump on the bike and disappear through the city for the day. Frustrations abound at chez hoff

  3. #15528
    ::3 o'clock roadblock:: duppy.conqueror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    reppin tha 416
    My Bikes
    IRO jaimie roy
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhoff
    PM me for my digits if so required. I can't believe I'm working a 12 hour shift today, god it look so nice outside I can hardly stand it. I want to just jump on the bike and disappear through the city for the day. Frustrations abound at chez hoff
    hahahahaha yo man same here!! trapped in the exchange tower...while the sun shines!! GHETTO!

  4. #15529
    Yup pyze-guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    where the sunbeams end and the starlight begins
    My Bikes
    C-dale Bad Boy, Fixed Wheeler MTB
    Posts
    3,025
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by operator
    Alright Keith, offhoff, pyze-guy. Thanks for the offers. I'll come by and pick up

    Send me a PM and we can arrange a pickup time.

    Edit: Did a quick skim of the Bikechain site, looks like a good project. I'd much rather see the frames (and parts) put to use than pitch them. I'm not a fanatic about recycling or reuseing items, but I do look for ways to improve the situation.

    I'll dig through the stuff I have and see what else might be of use.
    When sadness fills my days
    It's time to turn away
    And then tomorrow's dreams
    Become reality to me

  5. #15530
    Tie me up, Tie me down
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    The Brown Beast
    Posts
    843
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone going to call the ball on a CV tonight?

  6. #15531
    Get the stick. darkmother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    My Bikes
    12 Y.O. Litespeed MTB, IRO Jamie Roy fixie, Custom Habanero Ti 'Cross, No name SS MTB, Old school lugged steel track bike (soon)
    Posts
    1,544
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a bunch of parts in my parent's garage that I need to get rid of. I totally can't remember what is there, but I think there are wheels and various parts which may or may not be useful. I'll donate anything that is not fubar.

  7. #15532
    Yup pyze-guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    where the sunbeams end and the starlight begins
    My Bikes
    C-dale Bad Boy, Fixed Wheeler MTB
    Posts
    3,025
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhoff
    Is anyone going to call the ball on a CV tonight?

    CV?
    When sadness fills my days
    It's time to turn away
    And then tomorrow's dreams
    Become reality to me

  8. #15533
    Tie me up, Tie me down
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    The Brown Beast
    Posts
    843
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Critical Vacuum, an on again off again toronto fixed ride that usually meets in the evening at the Honest Eds parking lot. We haven't (or atleast I haven't) been to one in awhile but as the season winds down I think it would be interesting if theres interest. Sorry I didn't post about riding I decided to train hills by dragging a buddy of mine on his skateboard up russell hill

  9. #15534
    Gone, but not forgotten Shiznaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    spicer fixie, Haro BMX, cyclops track, Soma Double Cross, KHS Flite 100
    Posts
    4,509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the longest most brutal day at work. 8am to 5:30pm solid, no breaks. Now its breakfast time. arghhhhhhh

  10. #15535
    cab horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    1987 Bianchi Campione
    Posts
    28,298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    9pm CV at 33 st. george st. Basement of the international students centre. Access to basement is via the north alley of the building, stairs down. Ring the doorbell.

    P.S It's bikechain!
    Mes compaingnons cui j'amoie et cui j'aim,... Me di, chanson.

  11. #15536
    otherwiseordinary lymbzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    697
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be there.

  12. #15537
    In Velo Veritas jeremywhitehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    Menonite black urbanite, probably enough spare parts to make anther one.
    Posts
    3,011
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone do any CV last night? for those that missed out or feel like riding again, hows about another ride tonight? the lady is out of town and i'm on my own; i need to be entertained! perhaps just some beers...

  13. #15538
    Dances With Cars TRaffic Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    My Bikes
    TBL Onyx Pro(ss converted), Pake SS (starting to look kinda pimped)
    Posts
    10,527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by operator
    9pm CV at 33 st. george st. Basement of the international students centre. Access to basement is via the north alley of the building, stairs down. Ring the doorbell.

    P.S It's bikechain!
    Are you sure that's not where they are keeping the plans for the new bypass? *somewhere cryptic reference, should be easy*

    My wife brought home my embroidered Traffic Jammer Wear...... damn super cool.
    The jacket (Second Skin)is warm and comphy and can be worn when I'm not biking.
    The pants had been done in the wrong spot and a medium was too big (huh?), so it looks like I'll be getting a smaller pair. The fabric is killer, and they feel pretty water proof and stretchy. Great for putting on after a ride as well, say at the patio, or waiting for your next set of laps. I'm a lucky Daddy.

    So far the new MacBook Pro, is sweeeeet. Hey.. anybody have any ideas how to get the Mac to access Windows XP shared folders over wireless at home? I tried smb://i.p# but failed to connect to anything, ip# being the ip# of the PC as reported by my router. Network utilities ping the addy no problem. Last time I connected Mac's and PC's I was using MacLan.
    Set the Way Back Machine TM, Mr Peabody.
    Last edited by TRaffic Jammer; 11-10-06 at 07:55 AM.

  14. #15539
    In Velo Veritas jeremywhitehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    Menonite black urbanite, probably enough spare parts to make anther one.
    Posts
    3,011
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TJ - where'd you get all the custom outdoorsy wear done? i have a jacket made of shoeller dryskin that i want to get altered...

  15. #15540
    dam this is fun ! STEEKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    on my bike ! in Toronto !!
    My Bikes
    Hurricane Low Racer ! and a Masi
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those horns your talking about?, are they same ones the cops have on thier bikes?
    LOW RACER PILOT MASI fixed/singlespeed http://www.flickr.com/photos/steeker/

  16. #15541
    Shiftless bum cavit8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    My Bikes
    Ciocc fixed, Raleigh record winter bike, Bianchi Grizzly SS, Pinarello Surprise, Raleigh Twenty, Bridgestone Picnica, various sundry bits and pieces...
    Posts
    2,674
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by operator
    truneo that tuned park internal nipple wrench work ??

  17. #15542
    dam this is fun ! STEEKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    on my bike ! in Toronto !!
    My Bikes
    Hurricane Low Racer ! and a Masi
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard one on a cops bike it was sort od an electronic buzz not very loud at all,, an air horn is better.
    LOW RACER PILOT MASI fixed/singlespeed http://www.flickr.com/photos/steeker/

  18. #15543
    Dances With Cars TRaffic Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    My Bikes
    TBL Onyx Pro(ss converted), Pake SS (starting to look kinda pimped)
    Posts
    10,527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremywhitehorn
    TJ - where'd you get all the custom outdoorsy wear done? i have a jacket made of shoeller dryskin that i want to get altered...
    My wife works for Right Sleeve...(www.rightsleeve.com) , and one of their embroiderers did the work.
    Check the site there are lots of neat things there. Chrismaka is coming you ******s.

    As for alterations to nice gear, I'm not sure.

  19. #15544
    cab horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    1987 Bianchi Campione
    Posts
    28,298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremywhitehorn
    anyone do any CV last night? for those that missed out or feel like riding again, hows about another ride tonight? the lady is out of town and i'm on my own; i need to be entertained! perhaps just some beers...
    Yeah, couple of us went out for beers at a bar. Very expensive beers. Anyways, yes to your offer. Same place, what time?

    That's very cool. If I did more sciences i'd seriously consider EMS.
    Mes compaingnons cui j'amoie et cui j'aim,... Me di, chanson.

  20. #15545
    In Velo Veritas jeremywhitehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    Menonite black urbanite, probably enough spare parts to make anther one.
    Posts
    3,011
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just found an old raliegh in the trash; i think it will be converted into a winter hack pub bike.

  21. #15546
    Shiftless bum cavit8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    My Bikes
    Ciocc fixed, Raleigh record winter bike, Bianchi Grizzly SS, Pinarello Surprise, Raleigh Twenty, Bridgestone Picnica, various sundry bits and pieces...
    Posts
    2,674
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very gritty job. Crap wages and hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by operator
    truneo that tuned park internal nipple wrench work ??

  22. #15547
    In Velo Veritas jeremywhitehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    Menonite black urbanite, probably enough spare parts to make anther one.
    Posts
    3,011
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've got to dash to work now, but if anyone's interested in riding, drinking beer / mixed spirits tonight (after 10 or so) give me a shout on my cell: six four seven - two three five - eight seven six seven.

  23. #15548
    otherwiseordinary lymbzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    697
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaffic Jammer
    Are you sure that's not where they are keeping the plans for the new bypass? *somewhere cryptic reference, should be easy*

    My wife brought home my embroidered Traffic Jammer Wear...... damn super cool.
    The jacket (Second Skin)is warm and comphy and can be worn when I'm not biking.
    The pants had been done in the wrong spot and a medium was too big (huh?), so it looks like I'll be getting a smaller pair. The fabric is killer, and they feel pretty water proof and stretchy. Great for putting on after a ride as well, say at the patio, or waiting for your next set of laps. I'm a lucky Daddy.

    So far the new MacBook Pro, is sweeeeet. Hey.. anybody have any ideas how to get the Mac to access Windows XP shared folders over wireless at home? I tried smb://i.p# but failed to connect to anything, ip# being the ip# of the PC as reported by my router. Network utilities ping the addy no problem. Last time I connected Mac's and PC's I was using MacLan.
    Set the Way Back Machine TM, Mr Peabody.

    Techforums.net?

    if you likes the CLI, you can use stuff like..
    mount.cifs IP#/sharename /mountplace -uuser_name

    This is for linux. and since mac is using BSD like MACH, then i presume it's the same.

    Maybe try a the share folder and a username.

  24. #15549
    otherwiseordinary lymbzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    697
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by operator
    Yeah, couple of us went out for beers at a bar. Very expensive beers. Anyways, yes to your offer. Same place, what time?



    That's very cool. If I did more sciences i'd seriously consider EMS.

    YOUR BEER was expensive.. ordering a can of Guiness at a pub who's draft consisted of just the Amsterdam triple.

    "DO YOU HAVE OATMEAL STOUT?!!" == ftw

    OP is hilarious.

  25. #15550
    Shiftless bum cavit8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    My Bikes
    Ciocc fixed, Raleigh record winter bike, Bianchi Grizzly SS, Pinarello Surprise, Raleigh Twenty, Bridgestone Picnica, various sundry bits and pieces...
    Posts
    2,674
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a CAN of Guiness!!!! I disown you
    Quote Originally Posted by operator
    truneo that tuned park internal nipple wrench work ??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •