Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 762 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 26266271275276076176276376477281286212621762 ... LastLast
Results 19,026 to 19,050 of 47509

Thread: Toronto Fixed

  1. #19026
    Dances With Cars TRaffic Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    My Bikes
    TBL Onyx Pro(ss converted), Pake SS (starting to look kinda pimped)
    Posts
    10,527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    god no!

  2. #19027
    cab horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    1987 Bianchi Campione
    Posts
    28,292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey operator, are you coming by bikechain today?

    ps. I'm here and I think I'm automatically logge in as you. this is tovi
    Mes compaingnons cui j'amoie et cui j'aim,... Me di, chanson.

  3. #19028
    otherwiseordinary lymbzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    697
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah HA!!!! operator got pwnd.

  4. #19029
    Dances With Cars TRaffic Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    My Bikes
    TBL Onyx Pro(ss converted), Pake SS (starting to look kinda pimped)
    Posts
    10,527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His base is no longer his. Bad Operator, auto login ..... indeed

  5. #19030
    Yup pyze-guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    where the sunbeams end and the starlight begins
    My Bikes
    C-dale Bad Boy, Fixed Wheeler MTB
    Posts
    3,025
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by operator
    hey operator, are you coming by bikechain today?

    ps. I'm here and I think I'm automatically logge in as you. this is tovi
    Either of you there tomorrow? I have a few things to donate if you want them.
    When sadness fills my days
    It's time to turn away
    And then tomorrow's dreams
    Become reality to me

  6. #19031
    Tie me up, Tie me down
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    The Brown Beast
    Posts
    843
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Autologin on a public computer, tsk. tsk.

  7. #19032
    Dances With Cars TRaffic Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    My Bikes
    TBL Onyx Pro(ss converted), Pake SS (starting to look kinda pimped)
    Posts
    10,527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a very smoooooth Operator....
    Everybody SING!

  8. #19033
    Gone, but not forgotten Shiznaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    spicer fixie, Haro BMX, cyclops track, Soma Double Cross, KHS Flite 100
    Posts
    4,509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha cheap jerk:
    http://toronto.craigslist.org/bik/270873896.html
    re:
    http://toronto.craigslist.org/bik/270105362.html

    PS. would it be wrong to take the hideous purple anodized bar ends from the bike carcass locked up at bloor & roxton? Theyre really freaking ugly. That bike has less purple ano components every time I see it. I may as well get while the getting is good.

  9. #19034
    Spy Member sweep242's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    k-town,On,Can.
    My Bikes
    I have 4 of them,2 with fat tires & 2 with skinny tires & set of rollers
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think i saw JIT today on his supercycle looked a little small for you. oh & get some oil on that chain.

  10. #19035
    Dances With Cars TRaffic Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    My Bikes
    TBL Onyx Pro(ss converted), Pake SS (starting to look kinda pimped)
    Posts
    10,527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snake away Shizy...

  11. #19036
    cab horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    1987 Bianchi Campione
    Posts
    28,292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyze-guy
    Either of you there tomorrow? I have a few things to donate if you want them.
    I'll be there from 11-1 then from 2-6 tomorrow...

    P.S That wasn't Tovi, it was a bikeforums glitch!!
    Mes compaingnons cui j'amoie et cui j'aim,... Me di, chanson.

  12. #19037
    In Velo Veritas jeremywhitehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    Menonite black urbanite, probably enough spare parts to make anther one.
    Posts
    3,013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiznaz
    haha cheap jerk:
    http://toronto.craigslist.org/bik/270873896.html
    re:
    http://toronto.craigslist.org/bik/270105362.html

    PS. would it be wrong to take the hideous purple anodized bar ends from the bike carcass locked up at bloor & roxton? Theyre really freaking ugly. That bike has less purple ano components every time I see it. I may as well get while the getting is good.
    if it's been sitting there then owner ain't coming back so i say go for it. i missed an opportunity to pick at an abandoned bike near me once and it has been haunting me ever since.
    Last edited by jeremywhitehorn; 01-30-07 at 04:43 PM.

  13. #19038
    In Velo Veritas jeremywhitehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    Menonite black urbanite, probably enough spare parts to make anther one.
    Posts
    3,013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is how out of it i was today: went to i deal to pick up some beans after work and realized on my way out that i forgot to lock up my bike. how the hell did that happen?

  14. #19039
    Gone, but not forgotten Shiznaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    spicer fixie, Haro BMX, cyclops track, Soma Double Cross, KHS Flite 100
    Posts
    4,509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An ******* in a black tinted SUV came a few inches from sideswiping me 15 metres before a red on front street at spadina this evening.

    He rolled down his window to impart me with a few words. Apart from making up the rules of the road and telling them to me, he told me that he had kids in the car, and if the kids weren't there he would TEACH me the rules of the road (he implied he would be using his fists to teach me. Maybe a signaling lesson?). I asked him if he really wanted to fight me on the street right there. He responded that he wanted to KILL me. Yes, I asked him to repeat it, this guy said he would murder me if his kids were not there. I told him he was a really good influence for his kids and then I painted a lovely abstract impressionist painting of phlegm right where he looks through the windshield. Someone in the next lane went "OOOOOOoooOOOOOoooHHH!!!!" and told us both to cool it, so its safe to say we were making a scene!

    Then the guy starts tailgating me, buzzed me again, waited until I caught up, and then yelled some stuff at his closed passenger window and sped off.

    I should have just asked him if he and his kids had met jesus...

  15. #19040
    cab horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    1987 Bianchi Campione
    Posts
    28,292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should have just asked him if he and his kids had met jesus...
    Rofl. People like that are seriously a waste of space.
    Mes compaingnons cui j'amoie et cui j'aim,... Me di, chanson.

  16. #19041
    Shiftless bum cavit8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    My Bikes
    Ciocc fixed, Raleigh record winter bike, Bianchi Grizzly SS, Pinarello Surprise, Raleigh Twenty, Bridgestone Picnica, various sundry bits and pieces...
    Posts
    2,674
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously his wife is getting some on the side from a cyclist. Glad you're safe and he didn't whip out an Uzi or some other proxy reflecting his inability to gain penile tumescence.
    Quote Originally Posted by operator
    truneo that tuned park internal nipple wrench work ??

  17. #19042
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    '06 Bianchi Pista, '05 Kuota Kharma
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    operator, check your PM box in one minute
    "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" --Berthold Auerbach
    http://www.whereisjer.com http://db.etree.org/Tovi

  18. #19043
    Call me The Breeze I_bRAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Corbyville Ontario
    My Bikes
    2004 Litespeed Siena, 1996 Litespeed Obed, 1992 Miele (unknown model), 1982 Meile Uno LS.
    Posts
    3,699
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha. Nice one charlie. Should've got his mirror too!

  19. #19044
    Have bike. Will travel. Sirrobinofcoxly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    -=Toronto=-
    My Bikes
    '06 Orbea Orca, '03 Rocky Mountain Vertex 70, '05 Surly Steamroller, '06 Fetish Fixation
    Posts
    2,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiznaz
    An ******* in a black tinted SUV came a few inches from sideswiping me 15 metres before a red on front street at spadina this evening.

    He rolled down his window to impart me with a few words. Apart from making up the rules of the road and telling them to me, he told me that he had kids in the car, and if the kids weren't there he would TEACH me the rules of the road (he implied he would be using his fists to teach me. Maybe a signaling lesson?). I asked him if he really wanted to fight me on the street right there. He responded that he wanted to KILL me. Yes, I asked him to repeat it, this guy said he would murder me if his kids were not there. I told him he was a really good influence for his kids and then I painted a lovely abstract impressionist painting of phlegm right where he looks through the windshield. Someone in the next lane went "OOOOOOoooOOOOOoooHHH!!!!" and told us both to cool it, so its safe to say we were making a scene!

    Then the guy starts tailgating me, buzzed me again, waited until I caught up, and then yelled some stuff at his closed passenger window and sped off.

    I should have just asked him if he and his kids had met jesus...
    Wowza. Sounds like a bit of a scary situation. I feel like you told me a summer time version of a similar story in which you spit on a guy's car. Sorry to hear you keep running into A*sholes.

    I learned to hate my lobster claw gloves today, now that I can't give a reasonable finger anymore.

    Gaaaaad! That story makes me want to go tip an SUV (with the help of some friends)
    Last edited by Sirrobinofcoxly; 01-30-07 at 06:32 PM.

  20. #19045
    Yup pyze-guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    where the sunbeams end and the starlight begins
    My Bikes
    C-dale Bad Boy, Fixed Wheeler MTB
    Posts
    3,025
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirrobinofcoxly
    Wowza. Sounds like a bit of a scary situation. I feel like you told me a summer time version of a similar story in which you spit on a guy's car. Sorry to hear you keep running into A*sholes.

    I learned to hate my lobster claw gloves today, now that I can't give a reasonable finger anymore.

    Gaaaaad! That story makes me want to go tip an SUV (with the help of some friends)

    Yeah, the lobster claw point is not nearly as effective.
    When sadness fills my days
    It's time to turn away
    And then tomorrow's dreams
    Become reality to me

  21. #19046
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    '06 Bianchi Pista, '05 Kuota Kharma
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find screaming drivers get more enraged when you don't pay attention to their rants. I mean, it takes two for communication, right? He/she might as well be screaming at the wall if I'm not listening. Sometimes I give in and shake my fist at them (my classic response), but most of the time I won't even look in their direction. I think it makes them feel dumb.
    "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" --Berthold Auerbach
    http://www.whereisjer.com http://db.etree.org/Tovi

  22. #19047
    In Velo Veritas jeremywhitehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    Menonite black urbanite, probably enough spare parts to make anther one.
    Posts
    3,013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a ***** eating grin and a manic waive is very effective i find...

  23. #19048
    Senior Member Danhalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    Urbanite Road Bike, Mielle Fixed Gear Conversion, Vintage Lejeune Track Bike
    Posts
    1,025
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremywhitehorn
    a ***** eating grin and a manic waive is very effective i find...
    Agreed. I get perverse pleasure out of just smiling and waving at security guards who tell me "you can't lock your bike there/come in through this entrance" etc. It drives them nuts. Then on the way back out a "have a great day" accompanied by another smile and wave tops things off nicely.

  24. #19049
    Have bike. Will travel. Sirrobinofcoxly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    -=Toronto=-
    My Bikes
    '06 Orbea Orca, '03 Rocky Mountain Vertex 70, '05 Surly Steamroller, '06 Fetish Fixation
    Posts
    2,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new New Year's resolution: Be nice to everyone. They HATE that!

  25. #19050
    Yup pyze-guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    where the sunbeams end and the starlight begins
    My Bikes
    C-dale Bad Boy, Fixed Wheeler MTB
    Posts
    3,025
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirrobinofcoxly
    My new New Year's resolution:
    Eat better bread is mine.
    When sadness fills my days
    It's time to turn away
    And then tomorrow's dreams
    Become reality to me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •