Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 868 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 36876881885886686786886987087891896813681868 ... LastLast
Results 21,676 to 21,700 of 47509

Thread: Toronto Fixed

  1. #21676
    Shiftless bum cavit8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    My Bikes
    Ciocc fixed, Raleigh record winter bike, Bianchi Grizzly SS, Pinarello Surprise, Raleigh Twenty, Bridgestone Picnica, various sundry bits and pieces...
    Posts
    2,674
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duppy.conqueror
    ya man im down!
    I'll try to drop it off at Cavern tomorrow. And, seriously, it's a pretty gory game, so you'll definitely want to screen it before giving your kid nightmares after you jam a Sword of Chaos down a Minotaur's throat and give him a tonsilectomy.
    Quote Originally Posted by operator
    truneo that tuned park internal nipple wrench work ??

  2. #21677
    ::3 o'clock roadblock:: duppy.conqueror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    reppin tha 416
    My Bikes
    IRO jaimie roy
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cavit8
    I'll try to drop it off at Cavern tomorrow. And, seriously, it's a pretty gory game, so you'll definitely want to screen it before giving your kid nightmares after you jam a Sword of Chaos down a Minotaur's throat and give him a tonsilectomy.
    hahahahahaha well marlon is already playin warhammer and all of that...hes cool no nightmares or spats of evil berserker killing sprees....yet...

    thanx man cant wait to try this game...

    edit: those wheels look dope!

  3. #21678
    Senior Member jet sanchEz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,397
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quake3 FTW. I still play CTF on public servers and lay out an ass-whooping, fun fun fun.

  4. #21679
    Gone, but not forgotten Shiznaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    spicer fixie, Haro BMX, cyclops track, Soma Double Cross, KHS Flite 100
    Posts
    4,509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting pretty good at flying the jets and helicopters in battlefield 2 but some of the people online are totally ridiculous.

  5. #21680
    cab horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    1987 Bianchi Campione
    Posts
    28,292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dod 1.3 imho still owns all the ww2 shooters out there.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_Defeat
    Mes compaingnons cui j'amoie et cui j'aim,... Me di, chanson.

  6. #21681
    Dances With Cars TRaffic Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    My Bikes
    TBL Onyx Pro(ss converted), Pake SS (starting to look kinda pimped)
    Posts
    10,527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daughters and I are rippin up Downhill Domination, and Tony Hawk Underground.
    Not many shooters here at the house anymore.

  7. #21682
    Gone, but not forgotten Shiznaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    spicer fixie, Haro BMX, cyclops track, Soma Double Cross, KHS Flite 100
    Posts
    4,509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DOD sucks ass

  8. #21683
    ::3 o'clock roadblock:: duppy.conqueror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    reppin tha 416
    My Bikes
    IRO jaimie roy
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still like ghost recon...that was my alltime fav online shooter...BF2 is still dope tho...I just dont have a good comp anymore to run it...no mobo for an athlon xp 3000 barton core = no comp

  9. #21684
    Jonnys ilegitimate Father cavernmech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    toronto
    My Bikes
    too many too list
    Posts
    2,994
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SamHouston
    Keith showed up eventually?
    See post #21604 for my tale of woe.

  10. #21685
    ::3 o'clock roadblock:: duppy.conqueror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    reppin tha 416
    My Bikes
    IRO jaimie roy
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cavernmech
    See post #21604 for my tale of woe.
    yo Kool Keith...what u sayin?

  11. #21686
    Jonnys ilegitimate Father cavernmech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    toronto
    My Bikes
    too many too list
    Posts
    2,994
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Wes, If you are running RPM's I have a brand new set I can let you have for minimal dough.

  12. #21687
    Jonnys ilegitimate Father cavernmech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    toronto
    My Bikes
    too many too list
    Posts
    2,994
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duppy.conqueror
    yo Kool Keith...what u sayin?
    After a night of leisure and a big a$$ helping of magical stew I am feeling much better. Feeling distinctly unsafe tho.

  13. #21688
    Jonnys ilegitimate Father cavernmech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    toronto
    My Bikes
    too many too list
    Posts
    2,994
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alert. Stolen Fetish Position track bike. Black F & F. Dura-Ace crankset. Thomson post. Miche hubbed wheelset with alternating silver and black spokes. Yellow Flite saddle. Stolen in the Queen/ Dovercourt area. If anyone spots it let me know at the shop ASAP.

  14. #21689
    ::3 o'clock roadblock:: duppy.conqueror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    reppin tha 416
    My Bikes
    IRO jaimie roy
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cavernmech
    After a night of leisure and a big a$$ helping of magical stew I am feeling much better. Feeling distinctly unsafe tho.
    damn homey that makes two of us...there is something unsafe out there we'll have to get to the bottom of it...for safetys sake...bottoms up errrrrrrrr i mean cheers...errrrrrrr well you know what i mean!

  15. #21690
    So I says to Mable I says somnambulant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    '05 Urbanite Fixie, '06 Lemond Croix de Fer, '06 Jamis Dragon Pro, '07 IRO Bikeforums Track, '07 Planet-X Uncle John
    Posts
    4,948
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ugh.. farking thieves.

    ps. Keith: I'll be by the shop tonight after work.
    pps. looking forward to playing God of War II.. I only rented the first one and didn't manage to make it all the way through, but it was a blast.
    ppps. Call of Duty 2/3 online are amazing... as is Gears of War. No more pc gaming for me!
    -Milpool

  16. #21691
    ::3 o'clock roadblock:: duppy.conqueror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    reppin tha 416
    My Bikes
    IRO jaimie roy
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cavernmech
    Alert. Stolen Fetish Position track bike. Black F & F. Dura-Ace crankset. Thomson post. Miche hubbed wheelset with alternating silver and black spokes. Yellow Flite saddle. Stolen in the Queen/ Dovercourt area. If anyone spots it let me know at the shop ASAP.
    damn man will keep my eyes open...

    to the punk a$$ bike thief: May the fleas of a thousand camels lodge in your armpit.

  17. #21692
    Gone, but not forgotten Shiznaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    spicer fixie, Haro BMX, cyclops track, Soma Double Cross, KHS Flite 100
    Posts
    4,509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got punched by a taxi driver on the way to work!

    I gave him the old 'you just brutally cut me off for no reason' hood slap right outside of my work after he pulled a dangerous U turn that I wildly signalled him not to do, and the guy hopped out of the cab like greased lightning and came toe to toe with me "WHY YOU HIT MY CAR?!? WHY YOU HIT MY CAR!?" "You cut me off buddy I nearly went over your hood!" then he pushed me, I threatened to call the police, then he said that I should call the police and punched me in the shoulder! My shoulder hurts a little now! It was a sissy punch but whatever. A nearby cabbie managed to pacify the guy enough that he didn't do anything he would later regret (we were directly in front of the 2 CCTV cameras on the side of my work building), so I didn't bother collecting his cab number or license plate.

    Crazy though! Silly angry people!

  18. #21693
    Jonnys ilegitimate Father cavernmech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    toronto
    My Bikes
    too many too list
    Posts
    2,994
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duppy.conqueror
    May the fleas of a thousand camels lodge in your armpit.
    whats up Maxwell Q?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  19. #21694
    ::3 o'clock roadblock:: duppy.conqueror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    reppin tha 416
    My Bikes
    IRO jaimie roy
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cavernmech
    whats up Maxwell Q?
    thats Klinger to you!!

  20. #21695
    ::3 o'clock roadblock:: duppy.conqueror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    reppin tha 416
    My Bikes
    IRO jaimie roy
    Posts
    1,563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiznaz
    I got punched by a taxi driver on the way to work!

    I gave him the old 'you just brutally cut me off for no reason' hood slap right outside of my work after he pulled a dangerous U turn that I wildly signalled him not to do, and the guy hopped out of the cab like greased lightning and came toe to toe with me "WHY YOU HIT MY CAR?!? WHY YOU HIT MY CAR!?" "You cut me off buddy I nearly went over your hood!" then he pushed me, I threatened to call the police, then he said that I should call the police and punched me in the shoulder! My shoulder hurts a little now! It was a sissy punch but whatever. A nearby cabbie managed to pacify the guy enough that he didn't do anything he would later regret (we were directly in front of the 2 CCTV cameras on the side of my work building), so I didn't bother collecting his cab number or license plate.

    Crazy though! Silly angry people!
    Damn man....that is wack...hope your 'ight...lotta bad drivers out there today...take it ez...*** you shoulda taken his plates and all and called the po po on his a$$ what a punk!!

  21. #21696
    Jonnys ilegitimate Father cavernmech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    toronto
    My Bikes
    too many too list
    Posts
    2,994
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiznaz
    I got punched by a taxi driver on the way to work!

    I gave him the old 'you just brutally cut me off for no reason' hood slap right outside of my work after he pulled a dangerous U turn that I wildly signalled him not to do, and the guy hopped out of the cab like greased lightning and came toe to toe with me "WHY YOU HIT MY CAR?!? WHY YOU HIT MY CAR!?" "You cut me off buddy I nearly went over your hood!" then he pushed me, I threatened to call the police, then he said that I should call the police and punched me in the shoulder! My shoulder hurts a little now! It was a sissy punch but whatever. A nearby cabbie managed to pacify the guy enough that he didn't do anything he would later regret (we were directly in front of the 2 CCTV cameras on the side of my work building), so I didn't bother collecting his cab number or license plate.

    Crazy though! Silly angry people!
    Bottom line. You hit his car with your hand with no damage...that is not a crime. He hits your person with his fist....that is assault. Don't let these clowns get away with that crap dude.
    Royal Taxi? Those guys are the worst.

  22. #21697
    Senior Member iherald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cavernmech
    Bottom line. You hit his car with your hand with no damage...that is not a crime. He hits your person with his fist....that is assault. Don't let these clowns get away with that crap dude.
    Royal Taxi? Those guys are the worst.
    Do you need damage for property crimes? I can't be bothered to look it up but it seems like you could make an argument that even without damage it was still a 'crime' to hit the car. A threat of violence is still assault.

    But, I'm pretty sure that the police would care more about physical assault then property 'damage' when there is no damage.
    I rode CanadaWide for Cancer in 2006! I rode 6850km and raised over $110 000 for kids with cancer. Check out the journal at: http://www.cyclingforcancer.ca

  23. #21698
    Jonnys ilegitimate Father cavernmech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    toronto
    My Bikes
    too many too list
    Posts
    2,994
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iherald
    Do you need damage for property crimes? I can't be bothered to look it up but it seems like you could make an argument that even without damage it was still a 'crime' to hit the car. A threat of violence is still assault.

    But, I'm pretty sure that the police would care more about physical assault then property 'damage' when there is no damage.
    I'm not a lawyer....although I play one on T.V.
    Seriously though....I can't see how you can be charged with property damage if there is none. Mischief? Maybe. Is a defensive fender tap a threat of violence or a warning like a horn honk?

  24. #21699
    So I says to Mable I says somnambulant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    '05 Urbanite Fixie, '06 Lemond Croix de Fer, '06 Jamis Dragon Pro, '07 IRO Bikeforums Track, '07 Planet-X Uncle John
    Posts
    4,948
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jit5
    original post deleted
    His posturing? Nice.
    -Milpool

  25. #21700
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    My Bikes
    '06 Bianchi Pista, '05 Kuota Kharma
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cavernmech
    Alert. Stolen Fetish Position track bike. Black F & F. Dura-Ace crankset. Thomson post. Miche hubbed wheelset with alternating silver and black spokes. Yellow Flite saddle. Stolen in the Queen/ Dovercourt area. If anyone spots it let me know at the shop ASAP.
    Isn't that Dave Byer's brothers bike?
    "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" --Berthold Auerbach
    http://www.whereisjer.com http://db.etree.org/Tovi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •