Last edited by midgetmaestro; 04-14-10 at 09:16 AM.
Deda Presa handlebar, 44cm(o-o)
Deda Newton shallow handlebar, "
3t LTD Ergosum 42cm
Syntace Race Lite Carbon 46cm
Ritchey WCS Carbon semi-anatomic 44cm
Oval Concepts R900 (OS) 42cm
Zipp B2 Contour 42cm
Reynolds Ouzo Pro 42cm
FSA SLK Carbon Shallow 42cm
3T LTD Rotundo 42cm
Selle Italia Trans Am Max
Cinelli Vai ergo drop bars 44 c-c 31.8 clamp black
Bianchi Ergo drop bars 44 c-c 26 clamp
Cat Eye Astrale 8 computer w/ cadence
Shallow drop non- ergo drop bars 40-42 c-c 26 clamp
Garmin Edge Cadence sensor
Ultegra 10 speed Right/rear shifter (would have a 9 speed ultegra rear shifter to trade for this also, mechanically good.. anodizing is discolored from moisture)
SRAM 10 speed 11-28 cassette
other offers welcome too
FSA Wing Pro Compact bars, 42mm
Ritchey WCS 4-axis stem, 110mm
Nice alloy Classic Drops
120mm stem in comparable quality to the ritchey.
- Shimano SPD-SL pedals
- 3T Ergonova 42cm bar
- Continental GP 4000s, (other Conti folding bead clinchers considered), or Vredestein Fortezza, or Vittoria Open Pave CX. I prefer, OR virtually any quality 700c tires ~23c
- Ultegra/105ish Brakeset. I prefer Shimano, but will consider all others.
- a cross or touring frame with canti braze-ons
- other offers
...and I have lots more!
Last edited by rat fink; 04-24-10 at 08:34 PM.
"Winning is the best deodorant. Someone can look at your bike and say it stinks, but if you win with it, suddenly it's okay." - Jim Busby
sidi genius 5's from 2006 - size 42 silver, black, blue
time rxp road shoes from 2009 - size 43
2x maxxis fuse clinchers in 700x23 - <100 miles, plush ride, but i'd prefer racing tires
2x michelin pr3's with gray sidewalls - <300 miles
san marco ponza power (black with white stripe) - new
sidi genius in similar condition in a size 43
michelin pr3's with a red sidewall
fizik arione/antares OR selle italia SLR (black/white or combos of)
cash is always appreciated.
Have - rear Fulcrum racing 5 Campy wheel
want - Shimano type rear wheel
Have: Hammer Gel - Tropical 26 serving bottle
want: Hammer gel - Raspberry 26 serving bottle or semi equivalent amount of GU lemon-lime packs
1) SRAM Red Crankset. Slightly used and in -excellent- condition. 53/39, 175mm. Very minor scuff marks from shoes and one small scratch as shown in the pictures. The BB is immaculate.
2) EC90 Stem 110mm 31.8mm. Stock picture used, but looks exactly the same. I can take a picture upon request. Like-new condition with no damage whatsoever.
3) FSA K-Force Ergo 42cm. Stock picture used, but looks exactly the same. I can take a picture upon request. Absolutely immaculate condition.
1) 2009/2010 SRAM Rival Groupset or individual parts. Black. Preferably 170mm cranks, 34.9 clamp-on FD.
2) 90mm 26.0 1-1/8 Black Stem w/ 6-10 degree rise (the cheaper the better)
3) No setback black seatpost 27.2 (the cheaper the better)
4) 3T Rotundo Pro drop bars 42cm
5) 3T ARX Pro/Team stem 110mm, 31.8mm, white
6) 3T Dorico Pro seatpost 31.6mm, white
7) Clincher wheelset, something along the level of Forte Titan/Neuvation M28/Easton Vista SL.
8) Look Keo Classic Pedals
Last edited by steveymcdubs; 04-18-10 at 08:59 PM.
ISM Adamo Saddle
Selle San Marco Aspide
100mm black stem ... unsure of rise
Cateye Microwireless Comp
Wireless Comp w/ Cadence
Shimano R540 pedal
Carbon 110-120 stem
Last edited by DRietz; 05-01-10 at 05:15 PM.
Have: Shimano PD-6610 pedals with cleats and cleat covers
Want: Speedplay pedals
1989 Raleigh Technium Olympian Commuter
2005 Cannondale R700 CAAD 7
2011 BMC Road Racer SL01
Fort Aero frame, size Medium (56.3mm top tube)
Reynolds Ouzo Pro full carbon fork, 1.125" steerer, 43mm rake
Campy 10 speed group
Campy 10 speed shifters
Have: Size 43 Pearl Izumi Quest Road Shoes used once
Want: Size 44 road shoes
2009 black SRAM Rival Crank 172.5mm english
Similar crank, but 175mm or 177.5mm in length. Just a spindle swap if it's SRAM. No need to worry about chainring conditions that way.
2010 Soul Faith
2008 Trek Madone 5.2 Pro
1970s Univega Fixie
"Do what you think you ought to."
Selle Italia Flite or SLR XP
Random bits and cash
EC90 SLX fork - like new, mounted never ridden.
Fizik Aliante carbon saddle - Excellent condition, titanio rails
Selle SLR XP - good condition, vanox rails.
EC70 setback seatpost - BNIB
Speedplay Zero Ti pedals
SRAM double tap shifters
700c wheelset, clincher, carbon or alloy - For mid/low profile less than 1600g.... or a deep section set (I can include some cash too)
175mm or 172.5mm crankset, prefer Campy UT but will consider others.
Last edited by chummdizzle; 05-02-10 at 12:24 AM.
"Why isn't the aero position in the Kama Sutra?"
-Older closed-cam skewers
-Black cork handlebar tape x2
-Random bits and pieces, PM me.
Trade my road / triathlon bike for your cyclocross bike?
2005 Bianchi Giro, 55 cm, brown/black, really good functional condition, some cosmetic dings. Upgraded wheelset to mavic ksyrium elite, otherwise stock (Shimano 105 9 speed with triple front). Several overhauls in its lifetime, recent tune up, tires not long for this world. It was like $1600 retail in 2005, wheelset retailed for about $550 back then.
I think this is a really nice "lower end of the upper end" (??) racing bike. I'd be looking for something of comparable quality and condition and fit in a cyclocross bike. I love my road bike, I'm just getting more serious about cyclocross than road riding and I'd rather trade than invest in and maintain yet another bike....
Oh, I'm in the Chicago area (Evanston).
Last edited by curt_k; 05-05-10 at 03:28 PM.
Deda Magic Stem (120mm -10 degree 31.8 1 1/8")
3T Ergonova 42cm