Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2234
  1. #1926
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    My Bikes
    Lynskey Helix OS and R330, Parlee Z1, Anderson 953 Custom
    Posts
    276
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hill-Pumper View Post
    I'll add my new Lynskey R330 to the to collection of fine Ti bikes here.





    I guess we all got our R330's at the same time.

    Congrats on the awesome and beautiful build. I like the red accents but I already did that for my Helix OS - SRAM Red, Chris King Red Inset headset, Fizik Alliante Red braided carbon rails, wheels with Red DT-Swiss prolock hex nipples, and am only missing a red seat collar. Would you consider a red seat collar?

    I got the R330 with the black Cane Creek 110 headset - so I decided to use black accents this time. I have an appointment for a bike fit tomorrow to determine a geometry for 4 hour+ rides for a comfortable stem length, steerer tube spacer height, handle bar drop and reach, seat post height and offset, saddle angle, and pedal cleat position and angle.

    I will probably order an ENVE stem to match the ENVE fork. Apart from that, hmm...

    Mark
    2013 Lynskey Helix OS II - Red (crash-replacement for 2011 Helix OS)
    2012 Lynskey R330 - Red Quarq
    2013 Parlee Z1 - DA 9070 DI2 - ENVE 3.4T
    2014 Anderson 953 Custom - in build process

  2. #1927
    Senior Member Hill-Pumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Oregon looking for more hills to ride
    My Bikes
    2013 Norco Sight Killer B-1,2013 Lynskey R330, 2008 Kona Jake
    Posts
    774
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkThailand View Post
    I guess we all got our R330's at the same time.

    Congrats on the awesome and beautiful build. I like the red accents but I already did that for my Helix OS - SRAM Red, Chris King Red Inset headset, Fizik Alliante Red braided carbon rails, wheels with Red DT-Swiss prolock hex nipples, and am only missing a red seat collar. Would you consider a red seat collar?

    I got the R330 with the black Cane Creek 110 headset - so I decided to use black accents this time. I have an appointment for a bike fit tomorrow to determine a geometry for 4 hour+ rides for a comfortable stem length, steerer tube spacer height, handle bar drop and reach, seat post height and offset, saddle angle, and pedal cleat position and angle.

    I will probably order an ENVE stem to match the ENVE fork. Apart from that, hmm...

    Mark
    Thanks! I actually had the shop order a red seat collar, but it was the wrong size. I will put one on at some point along with red skewers. I plan on upgrading wheels too. I'm just not sure which rims yet, but the they will be black along with black spokes, hubs and red nipples. I do want to change saddles, and will try to match it to the rest of the bike also.
    Last edited by Hill-Pumper; 08-14-12 at 10:51 AM.

  3. #1928
    Cardiac Case Drag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dropped... about 5 miles back...
    My Bikes
    Trek, Cannondale, Litespeed, Lynskey
    Posts
    2,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting LYNSKEY article. Gives some history.

    http://roadcyclinguk.com/news/gear-n...nskey-993.html
    TITANIUMDIVISION
    BF Great Lakes Forum

  4. #1929
    Senior Member madfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    MA
    My Bikes
    Lynskey specialized cannondale
    Posts
    180
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recent shot of my R230

    2013 lynskey Helix
    2008 cannondale rush
    2010 trek 7.5fx

  5. #1930
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMG_0556[1].jpg

    Yesterday's ride.... heavy rain, got squeezed to the side of a hill by and oncoming car, big impact on side of torso and scraped left thigh, 30K to turn back or 30K if i continue the look.... so i decided to SUCK IT UP and finish what i started.
    incidently no scratch whatso ever on the bike, not even on the levers

  6. #1931
    Senior Member Dan333SP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is that? Looks like Italy or Spain, lovely place to ride a great bike!

  7. #1932
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan333SP View Post
    Where is that? Looks like Italy or Spain, lovely place to ride a great bike!
    Actually, it's in Penang, Malaysia... tropical country with great cycling weather throughout the year...

  8. #1933
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,048
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my latest...not a roadie but close enough...PsychloX RSL + Di2 + KEdge rear der + discs...waiting on an Enve seatpost but otherwise done.

  9. #1934
    Cardiac Case Drag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dropped... about 5 miles back...
    My Bikes
    Trek, Cannondale, Litespeed, Lynskey
    Posts
    2,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0lnago View Post
    Here's my latest...not a roadie but close enough...PsychloX RSL + Di2 + KEdge rear der + discs...waiting on an Enve seatpost but otherwise done.
    Di2 on a CX?!? That's so freakin' AWESOME!!!

    I covet!
    TITANIUMDIVISION
    BF Great Lakes Forum

  10. #1935
    Cardiac Case Drag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dropped... about 5 miles back...
    My Bikes
    Trek, Cannondale, Litespeed, Lynskey
    Posts
    2,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I start my R230 build...

    TITANIUMDIVISION
    BF Great Lakes Forum

  11. #1936
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DSC_0042.jpg

    My ride... Colnago CT-1 with carbon stays and fork. Record 11 kit, Easton slx90 rims on DT240 hubs, FMB Competition 25 tires.

  12. #1937
    Cardiac Case Drag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dropped... about 5 miles back...
    My Bikes
    Trek, Cannondale, Litespeed, Lynskey
    Posts
    2,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordy748 View Post
    My ride... Colnago CT-1 with carbon stays and fork. Record 11 kit, Easton slx90 rims on DT240 hubs, FMB Competition 25 tires.
    Suhhweeeet! A Ti Colnago? Not very common.
    TITANIUMDIVISION
    BF Great Lakes Forum

  13. #1938
    Cardiac Case Drag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dropped... about 5 miles back...
    My Bikes
    Trek, Cannondale, Litespeed, Lynskey
    Posts
    2,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0lnago View Post
    I keep coming back to this and salivating! I so want a Ti CX bike with discs!
    TITANIUMDIVISION
    BF Great Lakes Forum

  14. #1939
    Senior Member slims_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0lnago View Post
    Here's my latest...not a roadie but close enough...PsychloX RSL + Di2 + KEdge rear der + discs...waiting on an Enve seatpost but otherwise done.
    Wow.... Just wow... How i'd love to rip something like these on the dirt/gravel roads i use my MTB for...

  15. #1940
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,048
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slims_s View Post
    Wow.... Just wow... How i'd love to rip something like these on the dirt/gravel roads i use my MTB for...
    I definitely do this...I pretty much treat it like a hardtail...

  16. #1941
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,048
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drag View Post
    Di2 on a CX?!? That's so freakin' AWESOME!!!

    I covet!
    Thanks...I wasn't sure it I'd like it for racing but it's been great and the KEdge derailleur lets me run that 11-36 cassette.

  17. #1942
    Senior Member kenmcchord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southampton, NJ
    My Bikes
    2006 specialized s-works Tarmac, 2013 specialized Camber Expert Carbon Evo R29
    Posts
    156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2007 Litespeed Ardennes.

    Upgraded wheels and drive train. Wheels Mavic Ksyriums, Campy Record brifters, RD, brakes, chorus compact crank. Got a cool set of carbon handlebars, very comfortable. I just love this bike!

    front.jpg side.jpg rear.jpg crank.jpg RDcassette.jpg

  18. #1943
    Cardiac Case Drag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dropped... about 5 miles back...
    My Bikes
    Trek, Cannondale, Litespeed, Lynskey
    Posts
    2,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fall ride pic in Waukesha County, Wisconsin.

    TITANIUMDIVISION
    BF Great Lakes Forum

  19. #1944
    Senior Member Adrianinkc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,467
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is making me want a ti bike. Anyone got any feedback on a lynskey cooper ?

  20. #1945
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    2,112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0lnago View Post
    Here's my latest...not a roadie but close enough...PsychloX RSL + Di2 + KEdge rear der + discs...waiting on an Enve seatpost but otherwise done.
    this thing oozes $$$$$$$

  21. #1946
    Cardiac Case Drag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dropped... about 5 miles back...
    My Bikes
    Trek, Cannondale, Litespeed, Lynskey
    Posts
    2,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0lnago View Post
    Here's my latest...not a roadie but close enough...PsychloX RSL + Di2 + KEdge rear der + discs...waiting on an Enve seatpost but otherwise done.
    Quote Originally Posted by dalava View Post
    this thing oozes AWESOMENESS!!!
    Fify
    TITANIUMDIVISION
    BF Great Lakes Forum

  22. #1947
    Cardiac Case Drag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dropped... about 5 miles back...
    My Bikes
    Trek, Cannondale, Litespeed, Lynskey
    Posts
    2,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianinkc View Post
    This thread is making me want a ti bike. Anyone got any feedback on a lynskey cooper ?
    Lots of love for the Cooper here, and Lynskey in general.

    Here's giantdefy's build:

    http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...Lynskey-Cooper
    TITANIUMDIVISION
    BF Great Lakes Forum

  23. #1948
    Senior Member Fox Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    My Bikes
    Merlin Extra Light, Orbea Orca, Tomac Revolver Mountain Bike, Cannondale Crit 3.0 now used for time trials.
    Posts
    2,161
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenmcchord View Post
    2007 Litespeed Ardennes.

    Upgraded wheels and drive train. Wheels Mavic Ksyriums, Campy Record brifters, RD, brakes, chorus compact crank. Got a cool set of carbon handlebars, very comfortable. I just love this bike!

    front.jpg side.jpg rear.jpg crank.jpg RDcassette.jpg
    Nice bike! Thanks for sharing it.

  24. #1949
    Senior Member Fox Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    My Bikes
    Merlin Extra Light, Orbea Orca, Tomac Revolver Mountain Bike, Cannondale Crit 3.0 now used for time trials.
    Posts
    2,161
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will post some new images of my Merlin again here. I did on page 4 of this thread back in 2005 I think. I am living in Prague and I have to say that for riding in the city on cobbles and across tram tracks, it is a superior bike! I love it when I come up on some one on a new CF bike and they look at the Merlin with Record and sort of stop and stare with this, "what is that?" expression on their face!

  25. #1950
    Cardiac Case Drag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dropped... about 5 miles back...
    My Bikes
    Trek, Cannondale, Litespeed, Lynskey
    Posts
    2,886
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Farm View Post
    I love it when I come up on some one on a new CF bike and they look at the Merlin with Record and sort of stop and stare with this, "what is that?" expression on their face!
    TITANIUMDIVISION
    BF Great Lakes Forum

Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •