To answer your questions:Originally Posted by zonatandem
1) I have over 100,000 miles in the last 20 years. I didn't keep track of it before that but I wasn't riding between '62 and '86. Though I did ride and race motorcycles during that time and learned to watch traffic and outthink them.
2) I have NEVER been involved in an accident with a motor vehicle on either my bicycles or my motorcycles. I have had literally hundreds of close calls before learning what to watch for and when.
3) Yes, I have very good health insurance but do you suppose that somehow excuses me or anyone else from taking due caution?
4) Perhaps you ought to remind me what my "organ donor" status has to do with this subject?
5) Indeed it should be no one's business what SOMEONE ELSE decides to do in the helmet arguments. Too bad that so few believe in that principle.