Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 506 of 983 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516556606 ... LastLast
Results 12,626 to 12,650 of 24564
  1. #12626
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    2009 Ridley Helium Super Record 11

    This is my weekly club ride machine
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #12627
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iareConfusE View Post
    Just picked it up today





    nice and clean! how much did you pay?

  3. #12628
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Accra Ghana
    My Bikes
    Scatantte CFR w/ Dura-Ace. Motebecane Fanthom Fly titanium
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Scatantte CFR Team Dura Ace

    After going though so many pages of beautiful bikes, I am almost embarrased to put my bike here, but here it is.
    I have already upgraded the brake calipers to Dura Ace as the stock were Textro R750's and I did not like thier performance. The Dura Ace are a world apart. 400 miles and I am very happy with the bike. The 50cm frame is perfect for my size, 5'8" as a smaller frame is stronger and lighter. 16.4 lbs with pedals.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #12629
    B+ roadie I guess? acaurora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    My Bikes
    2010 Specialized Tarmac Expert SL 54cm
    Posts
    1,278
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Err, are your handlebars supposed to be tilted down *that* low? That looks tilted really far...
    2013 BMC GranFondo GF01 Stealth w/Ultegra 10spd Di2 | 2010 Specialized Tarmac Expert SL Double SOLD | 2010 Specialized Allez Sport Compact SOLD | 2010 Specialized Sirrus Sport SOLD

  5. #12630
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    My Bikes
    Dawes SST <3
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He thinks they're track drops...
    Shmob
    http://vimeo.com/channels/shmobfixed
    youtube.com/gnarfixie

  6. #12631
    Senior Member Tapeworm21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Berkeley
    My Bikes
    2010 Tarmac SL, 2007 Specialized Langster, 2013 Fairdale Weekender, 2013 Fairdale Coaster, 1986 Bridgestone 600, 1972 Schwinn Heavy Duty, 2014 Surley Long Haul Trucker
    Posts
    2,258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garysol1 View Post
    Sorry for reposting the same bike but I finally got some decent shots of the new build.....



    You left a sticker on the left side of the fork. Annnnnnd... non drive-side picture? Are you feeling ok?
    2009 Specialized Tarmac Pro SL SRAM
    http://uplandsg.com/images/prodlogo_capoformaS.gif

  7. #12632
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    My Bikes
    Dawes SST <3
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)



    The (very) humble steed. I love her, and hey, she's a road bike technically.

    I kinda like this section of the forum...i like road bikes.
    Shmob
    http://vimeo.com/channels/shmobfixed
    youtube.com/gnarfixie

  8. #12633
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hampton Roads, VA
    My Bikes
    04 Fuji Navada, 05 Specialized Allez, 09 Scattante CFR Team Red Platinum
    Posts
    233
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbubblehead View Post
    After going though so many pages of beautiful bikes, I am almost embarrased to put my bike here, but here it is.
    I have already upgraded the brake calipers to Dura Ace as the stock were Textro R750's and I did not like thier performance. The Dura Ace are a world apart. 400 miles and I am very happy with the bike. The 50cm frame is perfect for my size, 5'8" as a smaller frame is stronger and lighter. 16.4 lbs with pedals.

    Awesome! I have the same bike just the SRAM version. I love mine as well. How is the Control Tech crank working for you?

  9. #12634
    Number One iareConfusE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Danville, CA
    My Bikes
    Scott CR1 Elite
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tooslow4u View Post
    nice and clean! How much did you pay?
    $400

  10. #12635
    Senior Member garysol1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Avon , Ohio
    Posts
    9,865
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapeworm21 View Post
    Annnnnnd... non drive-side picture? Are you feeling ok?
    It's 2010......it's time we embrace our non-drive side and be proud. Yes ill say it. I like my non drive side and dammit......I want the world to know it!

  11. #12636
    Roadie ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    934
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    last I checked it was only October 2009, but I agree otherwise

  12. #12637
    Senior Member garysol1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Avon , Ohio
    Posts
    9,865
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman View Post
    last I checked it was only October 2009, but I agree otherwise
    It was 6:30 in the morning....

  13. #12638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Damascus, MD, USA
    My Bikes
    KTM, Klein Q Pro XV, Principia Evolution SX, Colnago Extreme Power, Specialized E5, Stong Custom Steel, Coppi Genius Steel
    Posts
    1,003
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbubblehead View Post
    After going though so many pages of beautiful bikes, I am almost embarrased to put my bike here, but here it is.
    I have already upgraded the brake calipers to Dura Ace as the stock were Textro R750's and I did not like thier performance. The Dura Ace are a world apart. 400 miles and I am very happy with the bike. The 50cm frame is perfect for my size, 5'8" as a smaller frame is stronger and lighter. 16.4 lbs with pedals.
    Is that a ControlTech CF crank? If so, what do you think? If not, what is it and what do you think?

  14. #12639
    Junior Member larrylikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    2009 Supersix

    Frankly, I could't resist black and white Force graphics on my black and white bike. The rundown. Cannondale 2009 Supersix Hi-Mod. 2010 Sram Force gruppo. Ritchey 4 Axis WSC "Wet Black" bar and stem. Ritchey WSC Carbon Seatpost. Selle San Marco Aspide Saddle. Look Keo pedals (as before couldn't resist the white and black graphics) Wheels: Front: Campy Record hub, black Mavic Open Pro rim. Rear: Ultegra 6500 hub, black Mavic Open Pro Rim. Very nice bike, only complaint is the lack of trim on the front shifter, othewise works great.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #12640
    Senior Member YOJiMBO20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    My Bikes
    2010 Litespeed Icon, 1987 Nishiki Olympic 12
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by larrylikes View Post
    Frankly, I could't resist black and white Force graphics on my black and white bike. The rundown. Cannondale 2009 Supersix Hi-Mod. 2010 Sram Force gruppo. Ritchey 4 Axis WSC "Wet Black" bar and stem. Ritchey WSC Carbon Seatpost. Selle San Marco Aspide Saddle. Look Keo pedals (as before couldn't resist the white and black graphics) Wheels: Front: Campy Record hub, black Mavic Open Pro rim. Rear: Ultegra 6500 hub, black Mavic Open Pro Rim. Very nice bike, only complaint is the lack of trim on the front shifter, othewise works great.
    You have two brake levers on the right. Weird.
    2010 Litespeed Icon, Rival
    1987 Nishiki Olympic 12, commuterized

  16. #12641
    B+ roadie I guess? acaurora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    My Bikes
    2010 Specialized Tarmac Expert SL 54cm
    Posts
    1,278
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Err, those are SRAM shifters... they're like the Shimano brifters, but the bigger paddle is just like the black shifter lever you normally see on the Shimano ones.
    2013 BMC GranFondo GF01 Stealth w/Ultegra 10spd Di2 | 2010 Specialized Tarmac Expert SL Double SOLD | 2010 Specialized Allez Sport Compact SOLD | 2010 Specialized Sirrus Sport SOLD

  17. #12642
    Senior Member YOJiMBO20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    My Bikes
    2010 Litespeed Icon, 1987 Nishiki Olympic 12
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acaurora View Post
    Err, those are SRAM shifters... they're like the Shimano brifters, but the bigger paddle is just like the black shifter lever you normally see on the Shimano ones.
    I know they're SRAM. I've ridden SRAM and hope to get SRAM on my next bike.

    But if you look at the right shift/brake lever, you can see two brake levers.

    Last edited by YOJiMBO20; 10-21-09 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Added picture
    2010 Litespeed Icon, Rival
    1987 Nishiki Olympic 12, commuterized

  18. #12643
    B+ roadie I guess? acaurora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    My Bikes
    2010 Specialized Tarmac Expert SL 54cm
    Posts
    1,278
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    methinks its just the shadow from the flash o.O
    2013 BMC GranFondo GF01 Stealth w/Ultegra 10spd Di2 | 2010 Specialized Tarmac Expert SL Double SOLD | 2010 Specialized Allez Sport Compact SOLD | 2010 Specialized Sirrus Sport SOLD

  19. #12644
    Bike ≠ Car ≠ Ped. BarracksSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    My Bikes
    Some bikes. Hell, they're all the same, ain't they?
    Posts
    13,858
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acaurora View Post
    methinks its just the shadow from the flash o.O
    Yup. That's why the wheel looks like it has a lot of paired spokes, too, like on a twelve-string guitar.

  20. #12645
    Senior Member YOJiMBO20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    My Bikes
    2010 Litespeed Icon, 1987 Nishiki Olympic 12
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I guess I can buy that.
    2010 Litespeed Icon, Rival
    1987 Nishiki Olympic 12, commuterized

  21. #12646
    I pedal in my sleep... str8jakett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salem VA
    My Bikes
    Giant TCR Advanced 0 ISP
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by garysol1 View Post
    It's 2010......it's time we embrace our non-drive side and be proud. Yes ill say it. I like my non drive side and dammit......I want the world to know it!
    Some non-drive side love


  22. #12647
    Junior Member mrkenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    My Bikes
    2009 Lynskey r330 HB (small), 1990 Waterford Schwinn Paramount (53cm)
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2009 Lynskey r330 Houseblend (small) w/etched logos

    • Dura-Ace 7800 Shifters/Derailleurs/Brakes
    • Dura-Ace 7803 Crankset (170mm) & Bottom Bracket
    • Dura-Ace Pedals PD-7810
    • Chris King NoThreadSet Headset (silver)
    • Easton EC90 SL carbon fork
    • Easton EA90 SL wheelset
    • Continental Grand Prix 4000s tires
    • Selle San Marco Aspide Carbon FX Arrowhead
    • 3T Doric carbon seatpost (280mm uncut)
    • Deda Zero100 stem (100mm)
    • Deda Supernatural handlebars (44cm)
    • Token Ultra-light carbon waterbottle cages
    • 16.8lbs (7620g)





















    Last edited by mrkenito; 10-22-09 at 06:05 AM.

  23. #12648
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Accra Ghana
    My Bikes
    Scatantte CFR w/ Dura-Ace. Motebecane Fanthom Fly titanium
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    More Pics

    Scatantte CFR Team / Dura Ace. Bike came with Textro R750 calipers but upgraded to Dura Ace calipers. I am extremely surprised at the ride on this bike. I do not feel that I have made any compromises here. Performance finally put a great package together. It also come in SRAM Red config which it what I really wanted but cannot go wrong with DA. Thanks to previous comments about my handlebars angled too low. Funny, I did not realize it. I have since fixed that, bikes feels much better. Controltech compact crank is solid, cannot feel any flex under heavy load. EA90SL wheelset is amazingly solid. Very happy with the bike.
    Excuse the tinker bell, tire of telling people "ON YOUR LEFT!"
    Attached Images Attached Images

  24. #12649
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkenito View Post






    2009 Lynskey r330 Houseblend (small) w/etched logos

    • Dura-Ace 7800 Shifters/Derailleurs/Brakes
    • Dura-Ace 7803 Crankset (170mm) & Bottom Bracket
    • Dura-Ace Pedals PD-7810
    • Chris King NoThreadSet Headset (silver)
    • Easton EC90 SL carbon fork
    • Easton EA90 SL wheelset
    • Continental Grand Prix 4000s tires
    • Selle San Marco Aspide Carbon FX Arrowhead
    • 3T Doric carbon seatpost (280mm uncut)
    • Deda Zero100 stem (100mm)
    • Deda Supernatural handlebars (44cm)
    • Token Ultra-light carbon waterbottle cages
    • 16.8lbs (7620g)
    more pictures!!! I feel like I don't often see pics of built up lynskeys... what finish is this?

  25. #12650
    Junior Member mrkenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    My Bikes
    2009 Lynskey r330 HB (small), 1990 Waterford Schwinn Paramount (53cm)
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx n8tron. This build was certainly a labor of love.

    The finish is brushed titanium with etched logos on the top and downtube.

    I'll post more photos as they come.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •