Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 860 of 993 FirstFirst ... 360760810850858859860861862870910960 ... LastLast
Results 21,476 to 21,500 of 24823
  1. #21476
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NW Chicago Burbs
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Ryder View Post
    I'd have a hard time finding time to ride with a classic Vette, & Stang in my garage too!!!
    Ahh jeez, yea, we're a car family! Currently back at home while dealing with mortgage people and finding my own place to buy...I've only driven the Mustang around the driveway to move it for my mom cuz it doesn't have power steering but I'm technically too young for classic car insurance to cover me on the road...first world problems amirite?

  2. #21477
    Ghost Ryding 24/7 Ghost Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada/604
    My Bikes
    Giant Defy with Dura Ace group, & Ksyrium SL's,Specialized Allez Shimano mixed/mashed,2011 Opus Sentiero,2008 Kona Jake the Snake,Custom built track/fixed,Stumpy Hartail,Kuwahara/ET bike.
    Posts
    2,185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BTM87 View Post
    Ahh jeez, yea, we're a car family! Currently back at home while dealing with mortgage people and finding my own place to buy...I've only driven the Mustang around the driveway to move it for my mom cuz it doesn't have power steering but I'm technically too young for classic car insurance to cover me on the road...first world problems amirite?
    I'll admit, I like that you took the pic in front of your garage with the door open!
    Giant Defy Dura Ace : Rip/Hammer-Specialized Allez Ultegra/105 : Recovery/Spinner-Specialized Allez Red : Trainer-Kona Major(Rad) Jake : Down & Dirty

  3. #21478
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NW Chicago Burbs
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Ryder View Post
    I'll admit, I like that you took the pic in front of your garage with the door open!
    Lol...convenient pic to post right? I actually took it just to send to my sister right after I bought it (hence the plastic on the saddle) but was reading this forum tonight and got too anxious!

  4. #21479
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NW Chicago Burbs
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BTM87 View Post
    Lol...convenient pic to post right? I actually took it just to send to my sister right after I bought it (hence the plastic on the saddle) but was reading this forum tonight and got too anxious!
    no pics of sister

  5. #21480
    Ghost Ryding 24/7 Ghost Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada/604
    My Bikes
    Giant Defy with Dura Ace group, & Ksyrium SL's,Specialized Allez Shimano mixed/mashed,2011 Opus Sentiero,2008 Kona Jake the Snake,Custom built track/fixed,Stumpy Hartail,Kuwahara/ET bike.
    Posts
    2,185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BTM87 View Post
    no pics of sister
    No worries...
    Classic cars, & bikes are my weakness. Far more expensive than any girl IMO(not married yet ), & they seem to last longer for me .
    Giant Defy Dura Ace : Rip/Hammer-Specialized Allez Ultegra/105 : Recovery/Spinner-Specialized Allez Red : Trainer-Kona Major(Rad) Jake : Down & Dirty

  6. #21481
    Cat Enthusiast ddeadserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Plymouth, MI
    My Bikes
    All City Nature Boy
    Posts
    2,321
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only pic I've snapped so far:

    2012 Specialized Tarmac Compact.

    Installed 25C Gator Hardshells, Look Keo Classics in red(already had them, not sure how I feel about them on this bike), and my Garmin Edge 200. Hopefully going to put some miles on it over the next few days(supposed to be beautiful here), but I got in an accident on my fixed gear on Monday that has left me pretty sore, and I've developed a decent cough since Tuesday. Oh well, I love the bike and I've only spent a mile on it, I'm thrilled to start racking up the miles!
    ALL CITY NATURE BOY

  7. #21482
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,108
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good. Is it matte black and white? Some white keo 2max pedals would look great on there if you can't take the red.

  8. #21483
    Cat Enthusiast ddeadserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Plymouth, MI
    My Bikes
    All City Nature Boy
    Posts
    2,321
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. It is matte black and white. I was thinking of vinyl cutting a red Specialized logo to go over the white one on the headtube, and then maybe some red KCNC skewers and the pedals might not look as out of place. If I decide against the red pedals, Keo 2 Max will be my next set, will definitely consider the white!
    ALL CITY NATURE BOY

  9. #21484
    Junior Member tmn23z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Garden Grove, CA
    My Bikes
    2011 Specialized Tarmac Expert
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  10. #21485
    Ghost Ryding 24/7 Ghost Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada/604
    My Bikes
    Giant Defy with Dura Ace group, & Ksyrium SL's,Specialized Allez Shimano mixed/mashed,2011 Opus Sentiero,2008 Kona Jake the Snake,Custom built track/fixed,Stumpy Hartail,Kuwahara/ET bike.
    Posts
    2,185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddeadserious View Post
    Only pic I've snapped so far:

    2012 Specialized Tarmac Compact.

    Installed 25C Gator Hardshells, Look Keo Classics in red(already had them, not sure how I feel about them on this bike), and my Garmin Edge 200. Hopefully going to put some miles on it over the next few days(supposed to be beautiful here), but I got in an accident on my fixed gear on Monday that has left me pretty sore, and I've developed a decent cough since Tuesday. Oh well, I love the bike and I've only spent a mile on it, I'm thrilled to start racking up the miles!
    She looks great bro!!!
    Can't wait to here how the ride feels.
    Congratz!
    Giant Defy Dura Ace : Rip/Hammer-Specialized Allez Ultegra/105 : Recovery/Spinner-Specialized Allez Red : Trainer-Kona Major(Rad) Jake : Down & Dirty

  11. #21486
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Owings Mills, Maryland
    My Bikes
    2011 Trek 8.4 DS hybrid; 2012 Felt F-75 road bike; 1990 Specialized Stumpjumper MTB; 1992 Guerciotti road bike (inactive)
    Posts
    494
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bike 021.jpgBike 017.jpg

    The black Selle Italia saddle is the current one (better fit).

  12. #21487
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,419
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richard31681 View Post
    Here is a pic of my 2011 Pinarello Paris. She's been a great bike!

    Attachment 266227
    I don't doubt that. Nice get up.

  13. #21488
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,419
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BTM87 View Post
    Well the bug has definitely bitten me. Over 700mi in 1/2 a year on my first road bike and dropping 20lbs, I bought myself my "halfway" there present, my "realistic" dream bike. sorry for the crappy pic, I snapped a quick one when I brought it home the other day, and have been too busy with work to even take it for a ride...getting anxious

    It is a shame that you left the 7th drawer from the top on your toolchest open. Shame,shame,shame.

  14. #21489
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,419
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC89 View Post
    Bike 021.jpgBike 017.jpg

    The black Selle Italia saddle is the current one (better fit).
    Arn't they both Flite?

  15. #21490
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Owings Mills, Maryland
    My Bikes
    2011 Trek 8.4 DS hybrid; 2012 Felt F-75 road bike; 1990 Specialized Stumpjumper MTB; 1992 Guerciotti road bike (inactive)
    Posts
    494
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. Red is Flite Gel Flow.
    Black is Max Flite Gel Flow (146mm and feels better). I like the look of the red one better but only comes in 1 width (130mm) I'm happy w/ the Max.

  16. #21491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    My Bikes
    Tarmac Apex
    Posts
    259
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddeadserious View Post
    Only pic I've snapped so far:

    2012 Specialized Tarmac Compact.

    Installed 25C Gator Hardshells, Look Keo Classics in red(already had them, not sure how I feel about them on this bike), and my Garmin Edge 200. Hopefully going to put some miles on it over the next few days(supposed to be beautiful here), but I got in an accident on my fixed gear on Monday that has left me pretty sore, and I've developed a decent cough since Tuesday. Oh well, I love the bike and I've only spent a mile on it, I'm thrilled to start racking up the miles!

    I bought the same bike 3 months ago and I love it! Congrats on the purchase

  17. #21492
    Ghost Ryding 24/7 Ghost Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada/604
    My Bikes
    Giant Defy with Dura Ace group, & Ksyrium SL's,Specialized Allez Shimano mixed/mashed,2011 Opus Sentiero,2008 Kona Jake the Snake,Custom built track/fixed,Stumpy Hartail,Kuwahara/ET bike.
    Posts
    2,185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucimbz View Post
    it is a shame that you left the 7th drawer from the top on your toolchest open. Shame,shame,shame.
    roflmao!!!
    Giant Defy Dura Ace : Rip/Hammer-Specialized Allez Ultegra/105 : Recovery/Spinner-Specialized Allez Red : Trainer-Kona Major(Rad) Jake : Down & Dirty

  18. #21493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NW Chicago Burbs
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew it was a mistake posting "improper" pics in here! Was all pumped to go for my first ride today and then...THUNDERSTORMS

  19. #21494
    bpr
    bpr is offline
    Senior Member bpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    My Bikes
    '11 All City Big Block, '92 Specialized StumpJumper, '06 Kona Smoke
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BTM87 View Post
    Well the bug has definitely bitten me. Over 700mi in 1/2 a year on my first road bike and dropping 20lbs, I bought myself my "halfway" there present, my "realistic" dream bike. sorry for the crappy pic, I snapped a quick one when I brought it home the other day, and have been too busy with work to even take it for a ride...getting anxious


    My first car was a '68 Mustang convertible


    Oh yeah, nice biek !!

  20. #21495
    You don't know me. VarsityXC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NY
    My Bikes
    Felt F85, Trek 1200, Schwinn Varsity, Nashbar AT-2
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMG_5354.jpg

    newb here. Been putting lots of miles on this since I got a stress fracture. Bought it for $250 with upgraded handlebars, stem, saddle, seat post. Added fresh bar tape, spd pedals from a friend, bottle cage, bag, and last week new tires . I think it's a good amount of bike for the money. Probably lighter/faster than most entry level bikes anyway.

  21. #21496
    Senior Member Ricanfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Madison, WI
    My Bikes
    Yes, I ride an aluminum Trek!
    Posts
    493
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VarsityXC View Post
    IMG_5354.jpg

    newb here. Been putting lots of miles on this since I got a stress fracture. Bought it for $250 with upgraded handlebars, stem, saddle, seat post. Added fresh bar tape, spd pedals from a friend, bottle cage, bag, and last week new tires . I think it's a good amount of bike for the money. Probably lighter/faster than most entry level bikes anyway.
    Nice find; I like it!
    2011 Trek 2.3

  22. #21497
    Ghost Ryding 24/7 Ghost Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada/604
    My Bikes
    Giant Defy with Dura Ace group, & Ksyrium SL's,Specialized Allez Shimano mixed/mashed,2011 Opus Sentiero,2008 Kona Jake the Snake,Custom built track/fixed,Stumpy Hartail,Kuwahara/ET bike.
    Posts
    2,185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VarsityXC View Post
    IMG_5354.jpg

    newb here. Been putting lots of miles on this since I got a stress fracture. Bought it for $250 with upgraded handlebars, stem, saddle, seat post. Added fresh bar tape, spd pedals from a friend, bottle cage, bag, and last week new tires . I think it's a good amount of bike for the money. Probably lighter/faster than most entry level bikes anyway.
    Older Treks are known to be very well made, & hold their value!
    Nice score!!!
    Giant Defy Dura Ace : Rip/Hammer-Specialized Allez Ultegra/105 : Recovery/Spinner-Specialized Allez Red : Trainer-Kona Major(Rad) Jake : Down & Dirty

  23. #21498
    You don't know me. VarsityXC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NY
    My Bikes
    Felt F85, Trek 1200, Schwinn Varsity, Nashbar AT-2
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! It defiantly fits my needs.

  24. #21499
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NW Chicago Burbs
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    finally got it out for a ride today. Verrrryyyy windy but I can tell this is going to be a fast bike. Seems more aerodynamic than the trek too, but could just be placebo effect. Anyway, I promised a better pic:


  25. #21500
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    My Bikes
    2012 Cannondale SuperSix 3 Ultegra
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cannondalesupersix3.jpg

    Just bought it tonight after months of searching for the right bike.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •