Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (http://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycling/)
-   -   Hot r Not (http://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycling/452315-hot-r-not.html)

shoota 03-24-14 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy STi (Post 16608307)
I agree but there is a blue pine stripe along where the black and white are separated. Not worth replacing.

Good enough for me.

BillyD 03-24-14 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 16603771)
Your tolerance for criticism.

You could use some tolerance yourself . . . . he asked a simple question.

pedrothecat 03-24-14 11:14 PM

Nice n hot...referring to the Jamis

Paulfs67 03-24-14 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkbaby (Post 16606887)
Yesss! That's super hottt... Like I said, nothing against the Fulcrums (I have a pair of the Racing Zeros that are my favorite wheelset), they just seem to clash against the beautiful frame IMO.

Thanks milkbaby.
I agree with you was always the plan to run the Wolbers ( just didn't want to get crucified for no front tire), yes the fulcrums are not a bad wheel and strong ( good for where I live, lots of rough roads). Can't wait to take it for a ride with the tubs :)

Team Sarcasm 03-24-14 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob13 (Post 16603772)

sex-works is hot!

merlinextraligh 03-25-14 07:21 AM

Tandem setup for the State Time Trial Championship:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ewart/tt-1.jpg

WhyFi 03-25-14 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyD (Post 16608324)
You could use some tolerance yourself . . . . he asked a simple question.

So telling someone not to sweat the bike ridicule of anonymous internet denizens is now a bad thing? Um, okay, Billy.

The componentry of his bike is just fine and any criticism would be directed at fit-related issues and/or brand bias. For someone that often disparages the silliness of this thread, I find it funny that you'd pick out a comment that advised him to take the criticism with a huge grain of salt. Then again, you've got a hard-on for me so I guess that it shouldn't be too surprising.

shoota 03-25-14 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 16603771)
Your tolerance for criticism.

Yeah dude what's with the snide comment? All he did was ask a simple question.

WhyFi 03-25-14 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoota (Post 16609072)
yeah dude what's with the snide comment? All he did was ask a simple question.

:D
i

BillyD 03-25-14 07:43 AM

Oh stop, whyffie! When is asking a simple question a sign of intolerance? I kept looking for his intolerance . . . couldn't find any. Does everyone here get a preemptive advisory on tolerance? :lol:

shoota 03-25-14 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kato12 (Post 16603533)
Just trying a new saddle,still new to this.

To answer your question you just need to start at the beginning of the thread and read about the rules of posting a pic. Big ring, no bag, slam stem, level bars and saddle, etc etc. Your bike is hot, the presentation is not.

Herbie53 03-25-14 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy STi (Post 16606804)
Third race season on this thing with a couple new upgrades this year. Still shines up alright.

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/z...psba6c253e.jpg

hot.. but, IMO a white saddle and ditching the wheel decals would make it smokin'

WhyFi 03-25-14 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyD (Post 16609085)
Oh stop, whyffie! When is asking a simple question a sign of intolerance? I kept looking for his intolerance . . . couldn't find any. Does everyone here get a preemptive advisory on tolerance? :lol:

Oh well, your poor comprehension isn't my problem.

Are we done or would you like to continue and, per usual, tell me that I just like to argue when, per usual, you're stirring and perpetuating? :rolleyes:

Herbie53 03-25-14 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoota (Post 16609072)
Yeah dude what's with the snide comment? All he did was ask a simple question.

It is impossible to tell from the interweb if Whyfi was being snide. Not getting fussed over what others think of how your bike looks is actually good advice to some degree.... I draw the line at massive spacer stacks and erect stems :p.

SpeshulEd 03-25-14 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricanfred (Post 16608303)
Hot Jamis, Hot Caad 8, and gorgeous/hot Basso<<---almost said Chinacarbon, sorry. Keep those awesome bikes coming!!

I echo this statement.

LAJ 03-25-14 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlinextraligh (Post 16609030)
Tandem setup for the State Time Trial Championship:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ewart/tt-1.jpg

Double Hot.

LAJ 03-25-14 07:57 AM

For some reason, I like the Easton decals on that bike. It certainly mimics the theme of the bike.

LAJ 03-25-14 08:04 AM

Nice job on the Caad 8. Hot.

Same with the Basso.

BillyD 03-25-14 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyFi (Post 16609109)
Oh well, your poor comprehension isn't my problem.

Are we done or would you like to continue and, per usual, tell me that I just like to argue when, per usual, you're stirring and perpetuating? :rolleyes:

You remind me of one of those little spoiled kids that are never wrong. :lol:

Dheorl 03-25-14 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy STi (Post 16606804)
Third race season on this thing with a couple new upgrades this year. Still shines up alright.

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/z...psba6c253e.jpg

'Tis a not from me. Just too much going on.

BillyD 03-25-14 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyD (Post 16609165)
You remind me of one of those little spoiled kids that are never wrong. :lol:

Guilty as hell but it's always somebody else, not him. :lol:

Dheorl 03-25-14 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LePorkchop (Post 16608290)
Made the leap to carbon and to tubulars.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3689/...555ef5ef98.jpg

Hot.

Just a stack of spacers away from being smokin'.

WHOOOSSHHH... 03-25-14 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy STi (Post 16606804)
Third race season on this thing with a couple new upgrades this year. Still shines up alright.

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/z...psba6c253e.jpg

Black bar tape and black praxis rings which would quiet down down the wheel decals, which actually look great!!
HOT

WHOOOSSHHH... 03-25-14 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAJ (Post 16609136)
For some reason, I like the Easton decals on that bike. It certainly mimics the theme of the bike.

Bingo...

EnzoRWD 03-25-14 08:52 AM

Dat CoMotion.

Uhh. Double up. Uhh Uhh.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:30 AM.