Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 97 of 816 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197597 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 20377

Thread: Hot r Not

  1. #2401
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  2. #2402
    Don't really have a bike. craigcraigcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Boulder CO
    Posts
    3,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not, not, not. tandem wins always.

  3. #2403
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,118
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catonec View Post
    my new ride
    very hot

  4. #2404
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    No. Central Ma. USA
    My Bikes
    09 Giant TCR Advanced SL; 07 Giant TCR Advanced
    Posts
    2,552
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djlarroc View Post
    Before this can even be considered for consderation in this thread you need to change a few things.
    Flip it (the bike should be facing with the drivetrain facing outward)
    Backgroud, the white freezer looking appliance doesn't cut it - take it outside against a white garage door, or some other outdoor setting.
    Remove the saddlebag.

    Others might comment on the stem having 5+cm of spacers, it being flipped up, the hoods up so high.
    But the important thing is it's comfortable and you enjoy riding it.

  5. #2405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    No. Central Ma. USA
    My Bikes
    09 Giant TCR Advanced SL; 07 Giant TCR Advanced
    Posts
    2,552
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Time by Leej88 is about the hottest of the hot.
    I can't tell if it's the bike of the photography. But it's hot.

  6. #2406
    Senior Member Grambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    S.E. Chester County PA
    My Bikes
    IF Ti Crown Jewel, Moots Mooto X RSL 29er, Fat Chance Yo Eddy, Lynskey Pro Cross
    Posts
    480
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)







  7. #2407
    Junior cyclist faire_du_velo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    My Bikes
    Scattante r-330
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Definitely Hot!

  8. #2408
    Senior Member mzeffex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    My Bikes
    2011 S-works Tarmac SL3 Red, 2009 Fuji SLM 2.0 XT, 1986 Lotus Grand Prix Luxe single speed, 2012 Blue Norcross, Torelli Tipo Uno
    Posts
    8,029
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So hot. I covet an indy fab.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjones28 View Post
    Are they talking about spectators feeding the cyclists? You know, like don't feed the bears?

  9. #2409
    Senior Member djlarroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Denver
    My Bikes
    '03 Trek Fuel 100, '09 Fuji Cross Comp, '09 Fuji Team Issue/RC
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryJo View Post
    Before this can even be considered for consderation in this thread you need to change a few things.
    Flip it (the bike should be facing with the drivetrain facing outward)
    Backgroud, the white freezer looking appliance doesn't cut it - take it outside against a white garage door, or some other outdoor setting.
    Remove the saddlebag.

    Others might comment on the stem having 5+cm of spacers, it being flipped up, the hoods up so high.
    But the important thing is it's comfortable and you enjoy riding it.
    I know man. I hate all those spacers. I'm waiting for the pro fit so I can change a bunch of things.

  10. #2410
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    No. Central Ma. USA
    My Bikes
    09 Giant TCR Advanced SL; 07 Giant TCR Advanced
    Posts
    2,552
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djlarroc View Post
    I know man. I hate all those spacers. I'm waiting for the pro fit so I can change a bunch of things.
    Don't get so agressive you can't stand riding it.
    Take the bike outside, turn it so the drivetrain is facing outward, remove the saddlebag and you should have a good looking shot.

  11. #2411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    No. Central Ma. USA
    My Bikes
    09 Giant TCR Advanced SL; 07 Giant TCR Advanced
    Posts
    2,552
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Grambo wins with that IF bike.
    Hot!
    Me wants a set of those Edge Composite wheels!

  12. #2412
    Senior Member djlarroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Denver
    My Bikes
    '03 Trek Fuel 100, '09 Fuji Cross Comp, '09 Fuji Team Issue/RC
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryJo View Post
    Don't get so agressive you can't stand riding it.
    Take the bike outside, turn it so the drivetrain is facing outward, remove the saddlebag and you should have a good looking shot.
    It was one of the beefs I had w/the bike shop. They did a crappy build and gave it to me w/even more spacers! And all the same size. I took it back and had them fix it, they took some off and put one on the top. I got tired of going back to them so it will do for now.

  13. #2413
    Senior Member midgetmaestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,957
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catonec View Post
    my new ride
    That Kestrel is nice stuff.

  14. #2414
    Senior Member jr59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    2,170
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my new classic steel ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gravity hates us all, but it hates me more than thin people!

  15. #2415
    hobo grahny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,781
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  16. #2416
    Senior Member Fox Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    My Bikes
    Merlin Extra Light, Orbea Orca, Tomac Revolver Mountain Bike, Cannondale Crit 3.0 now used for time trials.
    Posts
    2,161
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djlarroc View Post
    Nice bike but why does that frame look too small for you given that set up?

  17. #2417
    Senior Member mikeetow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Posts
    388
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grahny View Post
    Hot!


    mine:


  18. #2418
    Senior Member djlarroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Denver
    My Bikes
    '03 Trek Fuel 100, '09 Fuji Cross Comp, '09 Fuji Team Issue/RC
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Farm View Post
    Nice bike but why does that frame look too small for you given that set up?
    Mom, is that you?



    Jk, please explain.

  19. #2419
    My grammar sucks. a_phat_beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    Merlin Extralight, Colnago Crystal, Serotta Club Special
    Posts
    488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeetow View Post
    Hot!


    mine:

    very nice, a matching saddle/tape color would complete the package for sure. here's mine:

    "...I thought about evening when the boys wash up, sing, eat, raise a cup of wine in honor of love and life, and waiting at the door, the bicycle, stilled, because only moving does it have a soul, and fallen there it isn't a translucent insect humming through summer but a cold skeleton that will return to life only when it's needed, when it's light, that is, with the resurrection of each day." -- Pablo Neruda

  20. #2420
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    No. Central Ma. USA
    My Bikes
    09 Giant TCR Advanced SL; 07 Giant TCR Advanced
    Posts
    2,552
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grahny View Post
    I think I've seen this bike before
    That saddle matches the bike perfectly, it would look perfect on my Giant.
    Bonus points for clean white bartape.
    Hot!

  21. #2421
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    No. Central Ma. USA
    My Bikes
    09 Giant TCR Advanced SL; 07 Giant TCR Advanced
    Posts
    2,552
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by a_phat_beat View Post
    very nice, a matching saddle/tape color would complete the package for sure. here's mine:

    Funny, I never cared much for ti bikes, but this thread is changing my opinion.
    Nice match with the tape and tires.
    Another hot ti bike!

  22. #2422
    Flying Under the Radar X-LinkedRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeast PA
    My Bikes
    10' SuperiorLite SL Club | 06' Giant FCR3 | 2010 GT Avalanche 3.0 Disc
    Posts
    4,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome merlin and whatever that first TI bike is. Not to take anything away from the Litespeed, but the other two just look so much cleaner. I think maybe if you went with Yellow instead of red on the tape/saddle it would have changed my opinion, but either way, all three of them are great bikes and be rideble long after we're all gone. Nice rides guys, good to see this thread got brought back!
    12' SuperiorLite SL Pro w/ Sram Rival | 10' SuperiorLite SL Club w/ Sram Force | 06' Giant FCR (Dropbar) w/ Shimano 5700 | 10' GT Avalanche 3.0 Disc

  23. #2423
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Independence MO
    My Bikes
    Viner Track Bianchi Track
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my 13 year daugthers bike. It was Jeremy Powers 2009 bike he rode for team Jelly Belly. Hot or Not?? Still needs some zipp 404`s
    Has SRAM Force group on it. This is the first modern day Bike I have ever built up, I am still in love with the old steel bikes.


    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...0/jellybf1.jpg
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...0/jbellyf2.jpg
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...r10/bestjb.jpg
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...jbfinshed3.jpg
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...10/1111111.jpg

  24. #2424
    Ironwoman Velo Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville
    My Bikes
    Cervélo S2
    Posts
    13,481
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmagruder10 View Post
    Here is my 13 year daugthers bike. It was Jeremy Powers 2009 bike he rode for team Jelly Belly. Hot or Not?? Still needs some zipp 404`s
    Has SRAM Force group on it. This is the first modern day Bike I have ever built up, I am still in love with the old steel bikes.


    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...0/jellybf1.jpg
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...0/jbellyf2.jpg
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...r10/bestjb.jpg
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...jbfinshed3.jpg
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...10/1111111.jpg

  25. #2425
    i got nothing. Crash716's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali Forn NI A (SoCal)
    My Bikes
    13 BH G6 with SRAM Red
    Posts
    5,447
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Velo Gator View Post
    what she said.
    14 days...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •