Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 234
  1. #76
    Certifiably crazy! Carloswithac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    My Bikes
    Felt Z5, Edict 9
    Posts
    505
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    One last picture I took yesterday.

  2. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    Felt AR1, Cervelo S2
    Posts
    2,760
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the current setup of my Felt AR1, after a professional fit (finally). Might eventually go with a 1cm longer stem.
    i also officially endorse Vincero magnetic bottle mounts


  3. #78
    2011 TCR Advanced SL Spinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ulah Proper N.C.
    My Bikes
    2010 Cannodale Hi Mod Synaspe, 2010 Sram Force, Mavic Kysirum SL Premium, Brooks Swallow 2011 Giant TCR Advanced SL Black Mavic SL Premiums, Full Sram Force, Fizik Aliante Carbon 15.33 lbs of pure adrenalin
    Posts
    1,013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elzy0000 View Post
    fuzzy cell pic of mine.

    Digging the "Mystery Machine."
    "You never have the wind with you - either it is against you or you're having a good day."

    - Daniel Behrman, The Man Who Loved Bicycles

  4. #79
    Quantum Mesa Cycles McTufferton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    840
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by inertianinja View Post
    the current setup of my felt ar1, after a professional fit (finally). Might eventually go with a 1cm longer stem.
    I also officially endorse vincero magnetic bottle mounts

    ftw
    "Jens Voigt is unable to use the internet because he's always dropping his connection"
    -jensvoigtfacts.com

    "MAKE IT HURT" -Me

  5. #80
    Senior Member c_mack9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Paducah KY
    My Bikes
    2013 Tarmac Pro
    Posts
    754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inertianinja View Post
    the current setup of my Felt AR1, after a professional fit (finally). Might eventually go with a 1cm longer stem.
    i also officially endorse Vincero magnetic bottle mounts

    those souls look perfect on there. is this picture post ride? looks like there is some sweat/blood/gatorade running down the frame? i love your bike.
    2013 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Pro w/Zipp 202s
    2014 Specialized Camber Evo w/Blacklight Command Post

  6. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    Felt AR1, Cervelo S2
    Posts
    2,760
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c_mack9 View Post
    those souls look perfect on there. is this picture post ride? looks like there is some sweat/blood/gatorade running down the frame? i love your bike.
    thanks
    that is indeed sweat and water. i kind of like the "real" pics as opposed to just glamor shots.
    btw, i use that 20-oz Vincero bottle as my storage container.

  7. #82
    Senior Member sojourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Marcos, CA
    My Bikes
    Madone 6.2
    Posts
    826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100_0534.jpgMy 2008 Z25 with Di2
    Last edited by sojourn; 08-19-11 at 07:44 AM.

  8. #83
    Senior Member c_mack9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Paducah KY
    My Bikes
    2013 Tarmac Pro
    Posts
    754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inertianinja View Post
    thanks
    that is indeed sweat and water. i kind of like the "real" pics as opposed to just glamor shots.
    btw, i use that 20-oz Vincero bottle as my storage container.
    is that a subtle shot at my seatbag? haha, i'm taking shots all over!
    2013 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Pro w/Zipp 202s
    2014 Specialized Camber Evo w/Blacklight Command Post

  9. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    Felt AR1, Cervelo S2
    Posts
    2,760
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c_mack9 View Post
    is that a subtle shot at my seatbag? haha, i'm taking shots all over!
    hah, no, not a shot. i was just giving some info re: my use of the Vincero mounts

  10. #85
    Senior Member c_mack9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Paducah KY
    My Bikes
    2013 Tarmac Pro
    Posts
    754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inertianinja View Post
    hah, no, not a shot. i was just giving some info re: my use of the Vincero mounts
    haha ok, i was taking some ribbing over in another thread over it. do those bottles have a metal mounting area built into them or what?
    2013 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Pro w/Zipp 202s
    2014 Specialized Camber Evo w/Blacklight Command Post

  11. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC
    My Bikes
    Felt AR1, Cervelo S2
    Posts
    2,760
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c_mack9 View Post
    haha ok, i was taking some ribbing over in another thread over it. do those bottles have a metal mounting area built into them or what?
    The bottles gave a groove shaped into the plastic and a magnet mounted in the bottle itself. They work very nicely.

  12. #87
    RT
    RT is offline
    The Weird Beard RT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    COS
    Posts
    8,528
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinz View Post
    Digging the "Mystery Machine."
    Laughed. Out. Loud.

  13. #88
    Senior Member dwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    384
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at '10 F75 tomorrow, might be jioning the club. Anyone want to talk me out of this?

  14. #89
    Galveston County Texas 10 Wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In The Wind
    Posts
    25,655
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwatson View Post
    Looking at '10 F75 tomorrow, might be jioning the club. Anyone want to talk me out of this?
    Go for It.
    [SIZE=1][B]What I like about Texas[/B]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGukLuXzH1E

    Set F1re To The Ra1n ( NY Night Rain Ride)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7jfcWEkSrI

  15. #90
    Ass Hatchet lung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Western NC
    My Bikes
    Felt FC custom | SRAM Force/Red mix.| RS80 Wheels | 3T Cockpit & Post.
    Posts
    711
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My AR4


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  16. #91
    Senior Member c_mack9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Paducah KY
    My Bikes
    2013 Tarmac Pro
    Posts
    754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lung, looks sick man. what happened to the orange tires? did you just get this bike or have you had it a while?
    2013 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Pro w/Zipp 202s
    2014 Specialized Camber Evo w/Blacklight Command Post

  17. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Birmingham
    My Bikes
    Felt ZXX
    Posts
    375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got mine about a month ago. The cages are from nashbar, so is the saddle bag. I've flipped the stem over and it's much flatter, and better looking imo. In a month or so I'm thinking about taking the stem down a spacer or two.




  18. #93
    Middle-Aged Member MikeyBoyAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    My Bikes
    Bianchi Infinito CV 2014, TREK HIFI 2011
    Posts
    1,763
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KBentley57 View Post
    Just got mine about a month ago. The cages are from nashbar, so is the saddle bag. I've flipped the stem over and it's much flatter, and better looking imo. In a month or so I'm thinking about taking the stem down a spacer or two.



    do you notice yourself using the inline brakes much?
    I HEARD YOU'RE IDEA'S AND THEIR DEFINATELY GOOD.
    xkcd.com / 1238

  19. #94
    Quantum Mesa Cycles McTufferton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    840
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=lung;13106022]My AR4


    Nice. Any idea what it weighs?
    "Jens Voigt is unable to use the internet because he's always dropping his connection"
    -jensvoigtfacts.com

    "MAKE IT HURT" -Me

  20. #95
    Senior Member c_mack9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Paducah KY
    My Bikes
    2013 Tarmac Pro
    Posts
    754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks pretty stock, should be around 17 pounds without the pedels and cages.
    2013 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Pro w/Zipp 202s
    2014 Specialized Camber Evo w/Blacklight Command Post

  21. #96
    Quantum Mesa Cycles McTufferton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    840
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c_mack9 View Post
    looks pretty stock, should be around 17 pounds without the pedels and cages.
    Looks like he's swapped out stem, bars, and saddle. 2012 AR3's are spec'd with the same frame and wheels. I'm thinking of shaving a few grams by going to a carbon stem and bars, and shaving a ton of weight by ditching those boat anchor wheels.
    "Jens Voigt is unable to use the internet because he's always dropping his connection"
    -jensvoigtfacts.com

    "MAKE IT HURT" -Me

  22. #97
    Senior Member FeelTRush's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    My Bikes
    Felt F65 and KHS Gran Tour.
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a.jpg

    Here is my F65. It is my first n i c e bike, and I'm in love. Shimano 105 with Ultegra derailleur, and bright yellow paint.

  23. #98
    Senior Member c_mack9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Paducah KY
    My Bikes
    2013 Tarmac Pro
    Posts
    754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McTufferton View Post
    Looks like he's swapped out stem, bars, and saddle. 2012 AR3's are spec'd with the same frame and wheels. I'm thinking of shaving a few grams by going to a carbon stem and bars, and shaving a ton of weight by ditching those boat anchor wheels.
    oh yeah, i didnt even notice the stem and bars.
    2013 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Pro w/Zipp 202s
    2014 Specialized Camber Evo w/Blacklight Command Post

  24. #99
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    My Felt ZC. I had originally purchased a Z6, but the frame came in damaged from UPS so Felt sent me the ZC to replace (hence the Z6 parts). I'm already thinking of upgrading to the AR series. I'm just not a big fan of the relaxed geometry and the 2011 AR4 colors are HOT. The AR5 and AR4 look super nice and cost less for 2012.
    Last edited by theVelvetLie; 08-20-11 at 10:20 PM.

  25. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theVelvetLie View Post


    My Felt ZC. I had originally purchased a Z6, but the frame came in damaged from UPS so Felt sent me the ZC to replace (hence the Z6 parts). I'm already thinking of upgrading to the AR series. I'm just not a big fan of the relaxed geometry and the 2011 AR4 colors are HOT. The AR5 and AR4 look super nice and cost less for 2012.
    You could try removing that huge stack of spacers first.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •