Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 576 to 600 of 789
  1. #576
    Speed is Life... UnfilteredDregs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NYC, duh Bronx.
    My Bikes
    Salsa Ti Warbird- 2014/ HED Ardennes +
    Posts
    930
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It may be too late but Merlin Cycles was running a Shimano special earlier this week; I bought Ultegra 6800 shifters, cable, front & rear derailleurs, and cassette for $425.80...

    I also snagged a Selle Italia Superflow 145 for $156.00 from Pro Bike Kit.
    Poetically vacant... -U.D.

  2. #577
    Extra Medium Member redtires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Louisville, Co
    My Bikes
    Fuji Roubaix 1.0 (Sampson Kalispell Ti GONE); VooDoo Wanga (Specialized Stumpy: GONE)
    Posts
    1,602
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing this is a pretty good deal...Giro Factor's for $73 at Nashbar today (MSRP is $290). They have a lot of sizes in stock too.
    Coming to you from and brought to you by:
    Department of redundancy department.

  3. #578
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redtires View Post
    I'm guessing this is a pretty good deal...Giro Factor's for $73 at Nashbar today (MSRP is $290). They have a lot of sizes in stock too.
    Wow. Too hot to pass up. These will replace my $80 1990s Look bargain bin clunkers. Thanks redtires.

  4. #579
    Senior Member shoota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    My Bikes
    1987 Trek 560
    Posts
    3,384
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh man.. if only they had my size in stock. Crap.
    2005 Cannondale six13 10s SRAM

  5. #580
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shoota View Post
    Oh man.. if only they had my size in stock. Crap.
    I thought the same thing, but somehow when I clicked through to their mobile-only site, put the order into my cart, then went back to the regular website it worked out... try this link: http://www.nashbar.com/webapp/wcs/st...2842_-1_catNav

  6. #581
    Senior Member shoota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    My Bikes
    1987 Trek 560
    Posts
    3,384
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by torob View Post
    I thought the same thing, but somehow when I clicked through to their mobile-only site, put the order into my cart, then went back to the regular website it worked out... try this link: http://www.nashbar.com/webapp/wcs/st...2842_-1_catNav
    Didn't work, thanks though.
    2005 Cannondale six13 10s SRAM

  7. #582
    Senior Member Bathwater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my car with my Garmin, stealing all your Strava KOMs
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just grabbed a pair of Factors myself. Between this and the recently expired 20% off coupon at Art's (RIP buddy you served us well), my wallet's getting real thin. Also, I'm pretty sure my girlfriend's going to kill me...
    Axe Murderer

  8. #583
    Senior Member JBerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Inverness, FL
    My Bikes
    2011 Scott Speedster S20
    Posts
    147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it's a killer deal or if it's been posted before, but I needed a decent, inexpensive jersey and grabbed the White Pearl Izumi Quest for $11.77 shipped (I have a prime account, otherwise need to spend $35 total order for free shipping). S/L/XL avail at this price. I ordered the Small & Large as I wasn't sure what size would fit better (Medium would of been ideal, 5'10", 157 lbs). I had a few $10 promo credits so I only spent $3.44 for both.

    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...rsey%5Cc+White
    Last edited by JBerman; 03-05-14 at 09:10 AM.

  9. #584
    Senior Member buffalowings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    699
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBerman View Post
    Not sure if it's a killer deal or if it's been posted before, but I needed a decent, inexpensive jersey and grabbed the White Pearl Izumi Quest for $11.77 shipped (I have a prime account, otherwise need to spend $35 total order for free shipping). S/L/XL avail at this price. I ordered the Small & Large as I wasn't sure what size would fit better (Medium would of been ideal, 5'10", 157 lbs). I had a few $10 promo credits so I only spent $3.44 for both.

    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...rsey%5Cc+White
    Fyi they are really loose. The fit is really club fit...
    Noooooo! My thread!! -_________- http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php/896498-Do-you-pack-quot-heat-quot-while-cycling

  10. #585
    Senior Member JBerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Inverness, FL
    My Bikes
    2011 Scott Speedster S20
    Posts
    147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to know! For the price I figured I'd give one a shot!

  11. #586
    Senior Member buffalowings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    699
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redtires View Post
    I'm guessing this is a pretty good deal...Giro Factor's for $73 at Nashbar today (MSRP is $290). They have a lot of sizes in stock too.
    Bought a pair on size 40.5, currently using a pair of specialized BG comp road shoes in size 40. They work well enough, but I can't help feel that they are a tiny bit too small. Think the factors will work out ok?
    Noooooo! My thread!! -_________- http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php/896498-Do-you-pack-quot-heat-quot-while-cycling

  12. #587
    will stop for donuts BenPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Factors are showing up at $199 now for me. Deal over?

    (they go down to $159 in the cart, with the current 20% off, but still..)

  13. #588
    Senior Member MagicHour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah - I think it was a special Fat Tuesday sale. I thought about getting a pair and looked again this morning, but alas I waited too long, deal is over and they're out of my size now anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenPS View Post
    Factors are showing up at $199 now for me. Deal over?

    (they go down to $159 in the cart, with the current 20% off, but still..)

  14. #589
    More Speed = More Work
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    My Bikes
    Wilier Zero7, Litespeed Tuscany, Santa Cruz Superlight
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Performancebike.com has 20% off certain wheels today, even if they're already on sale. Think it was mostly Reynolds and Easton.

    Cheers
    Last edited by Zero7; 03-08-14 at 11:26 PM.

  15. #590
    Extra Medium Member redtires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Louisville, Co
    My Bikes
    Fuji Roubaix 1.0 (Sampson Kalispell Ti GONE); VooDoo Wanga (Specialized Stumpy: GONE)
    Posts
    1,602
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalowings View Post
    Bought a pair on size 40.5, currently using a pair of specialized BG comp road shoes in size 40. They work well enough, but I can't help feel that they are a tiny bit too small. Think the factors will work out ok?
    Of course, everyone's foot is a little different, but I am also replacing (okay..."adding" to) a pair of BG's. I read quite a few reviews on the Factor's and from what I saw, you should be good. I wear a 43 in the BG's and Shimano and thus ordered the 43 in the Giro's as well.
    Coming to you from and brought to you by:
    Department of redundancy department.

  16. #591
    Extra Medium Member redtires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Louisville, Co
    My Bikes
    Fuji Roubaix 1.0 (Sampson Kalispell Ti GONE); VooDoo Wanga (Specialized Stumpy: GONE)
    Posts
    1,602
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by torob View Post
    Wow. Too hot to pass up. These will replace my $80 1990s Look bargain bin clunkers. Thanks redtires.
    Wow....$80 every twenty something years?! That's quite a return on your investment!!!!
    Coming to you from and brought to you by:
    Department of redundancy department.

  17. #592
    Home School Valedictorian 02Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back home in Iowa
    My Bikes
    13 Orbea Orca Bronze 02 Giant Cypress sx 85 Mongoose Switchback
    Posts
    414
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2013 Sram Red aeroglide rear derailleur shipped $180 @ Nashbar
    20% off orders of $50 or more through today.

  18. #593
    Upgrading my engine DXchulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    5,633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    centuryperweek.blogspot.com

  19. #594
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guy in the area has an EC90 SLX fork for 145 on Craigslist. Should I jump on it?

  20. #595
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    My Bikes
    Specialized Langster and Cannondale CAAD10
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Specialized e5 slx framsets. On ebay for 499 sizes from 49 to 58. I guess this is long thought to be the best aluminium frame ever produced.

  21. #596
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Central Cali
    My Bikes
    The Cult
    Posts
    576
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Talent View Post
    I guess this is long thought to be the best aluminium frame ever produced.
    The allez is pretty impressive but did the ad tell you that?

  22. #597
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bemidji, MN
    My Bikes
    Felt F5
    Posts
    308
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amazinmets73 View Post
    Guy in the area has an EC90 SLX fork for 145 on Craigslist. Should I jump on it?
    Great price if it's in good shape.

  23. #598
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Planetx have a great deal in their RT-58 with full Ultegra 6800 gear set (only 1399.99), also has a deal on upgrading the wheel set to Shimano RS81 C24 Carbons 700c | 16/20H for only 205.00

  24. #599
    Senior Member buffalowings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    699
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redtires View Post
    Of course, everyone's foot is a little different, but I am also replacing (okay..."adding" to) a pair of BG's. I read quite a few reviews on the Factor's and from what I saw, you should be good. I wear a 43 in the BG's and Shimano and thus ordered the 43 in the Giro's as well.
    Wow, way too small/narrow.. back to nashbar with you...
    Noooooo! My thread!! -_________- http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php/896498-Do-you-pack-quot-heat-quot-while-cycling

  25. #600
    Extra Medium Member redtires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Louisville, Co
    My Bikes
    Fuji Roubaix 1.0 (Sampson Kalispell Ti GONE); VooDoo Wanga (Specialized Stumpy: GONE)
    Posts
    1,602
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalowings View Post
    Wow, way too small/narrow.. back to nashbar with you...
    Oh man, that's a total bummer! I got mine today and I am very happy with them. Sorry they didn't work for you, that's always a letdown.
    Coming to you from and brought to you by:
    Department of redundancy department.

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •