Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1039
BikesDirect.com
  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Foothills of the beautiful Adirondack Mountains, NY
    Posts
    464
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.nashbar.com/bikes/Product...56_-1___202613

    $609 for a 105 equipped bike. 3 days only. You need the 20% off code which is on the website.

  2. #52
    Senior Member 99Klein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lincoln Nebraska
    My Bikes
    99 Klein Quantum, 2012 Cannondale CAAD10 5, Specialized Crosstrail. GT
    Posts
    703
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://lincoln.craigslist.org/bik/3627490390.html

    I don't know if this is a great deal but around here TT bikes don't come up often.
    When you argue with an idiot, from a bystanders point of view, it may be hard to discern which is the idiot. (dis·cern: Verb - Perceive or recognize)

  3. #53
        Pinkbullet3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    942
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think I've seen anything more out-of-place on a TT bike than a Brooks saddle...

  4. #54
    Klickety-Klackety Jeepnut22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NoVa, U.S.A.
    My Bikes
    Ones with 2 wheels...
    Posts
    1,542
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbullet3 View Post
    I don't think I've seen anything more out-of-place on a TT bike than a Brooks saddle...
    +1 on that...
    Wut

  5. #55
    Senior Member Hapsmo911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    524
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.all4cycling.com has Sidi Wires for $344

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Georgetown, KY
    Posts
    423
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Road ID on sale at theclymb.com...

    If you aren't a member, that's always a great place to find good deals, new ones everyday. PM me your email address for a referal

  7. #57
    Senior Member AtlanticOcean's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    My Bikes
    Specialized Allez
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradleykd View Post
    Road ID on sale at theclymb.com...

    If you aren't a member, that's always a great place to find good deals, new ones everyday. PM me your email address for a referal
    Picked it up thanks.

  8. #58
    Extra Medium Member redtires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Louisville, Co
    My Bikes
    Arcalis Andorra 01 custom build, Specialized Stumpy
    Posts
    1,732
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went into the Boulder Performance today....they are closing out elite bibs at $29.99. I picked up two pairs. I would only imagine this would be a store-wide thing as I believe the sales guy said they are changing them up soon.

    And, FWIW, the women's version was NOT listed as being on clearance (@69.99), but when the GF asked, they gave her a pair at the same price!
    I like bikes.

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    My Bikes
    2012 BMC SLR01, 2012 Yeti ASR5, 2013 Trek Crockett
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Competitive cyclist has decent deals on 3T components right now

    http://www.competitivecyclist.com/sc...=EM_SAL15304a1

  10. #60
    Senior Member datlas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Malvern, PA (20 miles West of Philly)
    My Bikes
    1986 Alpine (steel road bike), 2009 Ti Habenero, 2013 Specialized Roubaix
    Posts
    15,669
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Conti GP4000s on sale at PBK, use "comeback15" coupon code, bottom line is $33.50 each. This is for the 23 width, 25 is a bit more.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUOkie View Post
    never underestimate the idiocy of BF.

  11. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    My Bikes
    2012 Cannondale Syanpse 5 105
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered the 4 seasons for $90. Damn it! When I went to PBK it says the 25s are $46, but when I visit their page it says $52 and when I added them to my cart it said they were $104 for 2. The 23s are on sale.

  12. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  13. #63
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cutter Road Saddle Pack - Deluxe - Carbon Rail

    Actual Weight: 158 g
    Comes also with bartape
    38807_i_1.jpg
    Sale $26.99
    Regularly $179.95
    http://www.competitivecyclist.com/za...ID=16618&MODE=

    or the regular one (with metal rail)
    http://www.competitivecyclist.com/za...ID=16619&MODE=

    • Claimed Weight: 209 g
    • Sale $11.99
      Regularly $79.95


    Ordered the Deluxe model (with carbon rail), don't know if it's good but for 25$ ... not a big loss!
    Last edited by P8nt; 03-18-13 at 05:31 PM.

  14. #64
    Senior Member SpeshulEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,452
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by P8nt View Post
    Cutter Road Saddle Pack - Deluxe - Carbon Rail

    Actual Weight: 158 g
    Comes also with bartape
    38807_i_1.jpg
    Sale $26.99
    Regularly $179.95
    http://www.competitivecyclist.com/za...ID=16618&MODE=

    or the regular one (with metal rail)
    http://www.competitivecyclist.com/za...ID=16619&MODE=

    • Claimed Weight: 209 g
    • Sale $11.99
      Regularly $79.95


    Ordered the Deluxe model (with carbon rail), don't know if it's good but for 25$ ... not a big loss!
    Hmm, I googled reviews for this saddle and found nothing, but I did see that it's marked down to that price just about everywhere - I wonder if there's something wrong with it and it was discontinued?
    Hey guys, lets go play bikes!

    Strava

  15. #65
    ROAD enthusiast revolator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bat Cave
    Posts
    705
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be careful with the carbon rails. Very light, risk of rails breaking too high for me to jump in.

  16. #66
    Senior Member WhyFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Got a castle in - er, Minneapolis, that's where I dwell!
    My Bikes
    2009 Jamis Xenith
    Posts
    11,178
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by revolator View Post
    Be careful with the carbon rails. Very light, risk of rails breaking too high for me to jump in.
    Eh? Don't over-tighten and don't use them with the wrong kind of clamp if they're ovalized - carbon rails are not a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyD View Post
    They were getting crude, as juveniles are often inclined to do when given opportunity. :rolleyes:

  17. #67
    Senior Member sebo2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Etobicoke Canada
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by datlas View Post
    Conti GP4000s on sale at PBK, use "comeback15" coupon code, bottom line is $33.50 each. This is for the 23 width, 25 is a bit more.
    Thanks I got 4 , very nice deal!

  18. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    My Bikes
    Cannondale Quick 4
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone who may have missed the GP4000s deal like me. Wiggle's bundle made sweeter with a coupon. Both 700x23 and 700x25 available.

    Two Continental Grand Prix 4000s Bike Tires and 5 Tubes Bundle- $75.72 after coupon

    The sale price of $83 is a good deal but can be made better if you click the link found on their page and sign up for their email newsletter and they instantly send a $7 coupon via email. Even though the coupon says for orders over $90, it still applied to my cart even though it was only $83. My total for the deal was $75.72. That's TWO Grand Prix 4000s tires and 5 tubes shipped!

    Newsletter sign up for coupon.
    http://www.wiggle.com/newslettersignup


    Bundle link
    http://www.wiggle.com/continental-gr...-tubes-bundle/
    Last edited by Joelpatrick; 03-20-13 at 10:30 AM.
    Cannondale CAAD 10 5
    Cannondale Quick 4

  19. #69
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are in the Portland area, Bike Gallery has the 2013 Cannondale CAAD10 1 Di2 Compact for a closeout price of $2499.

    http://shop.bikegallery.com/product/...c-178793-1.htm

  20. #70
    Senior Member SpeshulEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,452
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by veesee View Post
    If you are in the Portland area, Bike Gallery has the 2013 Cannondale CAAD10 1 Di2 Compact for a closeout price of $2499.

    http://shop.bikegallery.com/product/...c-178793-1.htm
    Daaaaaaang!!!
    Hey guys, lets go play bikes!

    Strava

  21. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Midcoast Maine
    My Bikes
    Merlin Titanium serial #170 (29th road frame ever built, March '88), 1988 Cannondale Black Lightning, 2 fixed gear (46/17), Salsa El Kaboing fully mountain, Surly Pugsley modified
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelpatrick View Post
    For anyone who may have missed the GP4000s deal like me. Wiggle's bundle made sweeter with a coupon. Both 700x23 and 700x25 available.

    Two Continental Grand Prix 4000s Bike Tires and 5 Tubes Bundle- $75.72 after coupon

    The sale price of $83 is a good deal but can be made better if you click the link found on their page and sign up for their email newsletter and they instantly send a $7 coupon via email. Even though the coupon says for orders over $90, it still applied to my cart even though it was only $83. My total for the deal was $75.72. That's TWO Grand Prix 4000s tires and 5 tubes shipped!

    Newsletter sign up for coupon.
    http://www.wiggle.com/newslettersignup


    Bundle link
    http://www.wiggle.com/continental-gr...-tubes-bundle/
    Damn, thanks for the link! Ordered, and tossed in a crown race setting tool and still got the free shipping.
    Merlin Titanium #170 (built 03/'88, 29th road frame), '88 Cannondale Black Lightning, 2 Fixed gear (46/17 road and 46/19 woods), Salsa El Kaboing fully, modified Surly Pugsley.

  22. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Amateur Coachsurfer
    Posts
    336
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeshulEd View Post
    I did see that it's marked down to that price just about everywhere
    I am assuming all the stores you are seeing it at all have the same parent company. I believe Cutter is their house brand.

  23. #73
    Senior Member YOJiMBO20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    My Bikes
    2010 Litespeed Icon, 1987 Nishiki Olympic 12
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Portable USB charger, for those of us that use our phones for Strava or whatever while riding.
    http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deal...ssorted_colors

    Regularly $60, but marked down to $14. Deal is only good for 13 more hours.
    2010 Litespeed Icon, Rival
    1987 Nishiki Olympic 12, commuterized

  24. #74
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by veesee View Post
    If you are in the Portland area, Bike Gallery has the 2013 Cannondale CAAD10 1 Di2 Compact for a closeout price of $2499.

    http://shop.bikegallery.com/product/...c-178793-1.htm
    So. Much. Want. Literally my dream bike right now.


    -Sam

  25. #75
    Senior Member sebo2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Etobicoke Canada
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelpatrick View Post
    For anyone who may have missed the GP4000s deal like me. Wiggle's bundle made sweeter with a coupon. Both 700x23 and 700x25 available.

    Two Continental Grand Prix 4000s Bike Tires and 5 Tubes Bundle- $75.72 after coupon

    The sale price of $83 is a good deal but can be made better if you click the link found on their page and sign up for their email newsletter and they instantly send a $7 coupon via email. Even though the coupon says for orders over $90, it still applied to my cart even though it was only $83. My total for the deal was $75.72. That's TWO Grand Prix 4000s tires and 5 tubes shipped!

    Newsletter sign up for coupon.
    http://www.wiggle.com/newslettersignup


    Bundle link
    http://www.wiggle.com/continental-gr...-tubes-bundle/

    sweet got another 2, I'm full of tires for a season

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •