Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 837
  1. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    CA
    My Bikes
    2011 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL3, Mercier Kilo TT
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2011 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL3
    Mercier Kilo TT

  2. #127
    Senior Member SpeshulEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    3,479
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by retrac1324 View Post
    Nice, I needed some backup tubes. 8 should keep me busy for awhile.
    Hey guys, lets go play bikes!

    Strava

  3. #128
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, first post here and I figured I can make it a good one. If you happen to be in Canada, London Drugs is clearing out the Garmin Edge 500 GPS for 199, and this package includes BOTH the heart rate sensor AND the cadence/speed sensor. Great deal, but it is in store only as it is no longer listed on the website.

  4. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Western North Carolina, U.S.
    My Bikes
    '98 Schwinn Super Sport; '13 Jamis Icon Pro
    Posts
    86
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://charlotte.craigslist.org/bik/3793379125.html

    Maybe a good deal if somebody is looking for one. Should be cheap to ship too.

  5. #130
    need to go out and ride.. ruirui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    My Bikes
    2011 Scott Addict R1
    Posts
    1,337
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roastpuff View Post
    Hey guys, first post here and I figured I can make it a good one. If you happen to be in Canada, London Drugs is clearing out the Garmin Edge 500 GPS for 199, and this package includes BOTH the heart rate sensor AND the cadence/speed sensor. Great deal, but it is in store only as it is no longer listed on the website.
    oh man.. just went i was in ottawa and toronto last week!! i wanted the garmin edge... u got a link? maybe i can ask my customer to ship to me.

  6. #131
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruirui View Post
    oh man.. just went i was in ottawa and toronto last week!! i wanted the garmin edge... u got a link? maybe i can ask my customer to ship to me.
    No link, sorry! It's a clearance item so it's not on their website. London Drugs is only is BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba as well...

  7. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roastpuff View Post
    No link, sorry! It's a clearance item so it's not on their website. London Drugs is only is BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba as well...
    probikekit has it for $188, same price on the .ca site
    http://www.probikekit.com/bicycle-co.../10779728.html

  8. #133
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dired View Post
    probikekit has it for $188, same price on the .ca site
    http://www.probikekit.com/bicycle-co.../10779728.html
    The London Drugs one is a package including the HR sensor and the cadence/speed sensor, the PBK one does not include those things by the looks of it.

  9. #134
    Senior Member gc3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    DC
    My Bikes
    Now I Got Two
    Posts
    2,759
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    big 10-50% sale starting at biketiresdirect, saw a bunch of items i could use, e.g. Swisstop Black Prince pads for $35....Vittoria Open Corsa CX III Clinchers for $53...lots more tires
    "I tried being reasonable, I didn‘t like it."

    "I understand. I just don't care"

  10. #135
    Guitar Master Crappymonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Parkdale, Toronto
    Posts
    717
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PBK is sending out emails with mystery free gift coupons (when you spend over $50). I tried mine and it was for a 20 pack of High5 energy gels. I tried to place the order and their site seems to be messed up

    I'll try again later

  11. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    769
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone point me to the best deal on Ultegra Di2?

    Merlin Cycles has it for $14XX with shipping, another EBAY seller is selling for around the same.

  12. #137
    Throw the stick!!!! LowCel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Charleston, WV
    My Bikes
    GMC Denali
    Posts
    17,587
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappymonkey View Post
    PBK is sending out emails with mystery free gift coupons (when you spend over $50). I tried mine and it was for a 20 pack of High5 energy gels. I tried to place the order and their site seems to be messed up

    I'll try again later
    My secret mystery gift was teh same thing. I can't have caffeine so no need for me to even try. They do have their GP4k's for $37 with free shipping. Tough to pass up.
    I may be fat but I'm slow enough to make up for it.

  13. #138
    Guitar Master Crappymonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Parkdale, Toronto
    Posts
    717
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowCel View Post
    My secret mystery gift was teh same thing. I can't have caffeine so no need for me to even try. They do have their GP4k's for $37 with free shipping. Tough to pass up.

    I was trying to get the GP4K's when it wouldn't le me order.

  14. #139
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Backcountry.com is having a Memorial Day weekend sale. Extra money off on some items - for example, BMC SR01 for 999 (48cm only though!).

    http://www.backcountry.com/Store/con...INT_ID=IB12556

  15. #140
    need to go out and ride.. ruirui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    My Bikes
    2011 Scott Addict R1
    Posts
    1,337
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HOT DEAL!

    Garmin Edge 500 Cycling GPS Heart Rate and Cadence Monitors $254 shipped (maybe much cheaper)
    Garmin Edge 500 Red with Premium Heart Rate and Cadence
    This is the soon to be discontinued model, replaced by the Garmin 510. Very good deal with cadence sensor and heart rate strap included.

    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/garmin-ed...d-cadence/

    sign up to their newsletter and get $8 off coupon code to use.
    mine came out to a total of $254.38 shipped to US!!

    EDIT:
    Another HOT DEAL:
    Garmin Edge 810 GPS Performance and Navigation Bundle (HRM & Cadence included) @ $405
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/garmin-edge-...gation-bundle/

    Just the map is for UK, spend another $79 on Garmin.com to download the US MAP; which will still be cheaper than buying it in US.
    Last edited by ruirui; 05-16-13 at 02:58 PM.

  16. #141
    Klickety-Klackety Jeepnut22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NoVa, U.S.A.
    My Bikes
    Ones with 2 wheels...
    Posts
    1,542
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That is a good price! Don't need two unfortunately...
    Wut

  17. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    429
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Garmin 800 at Biketiredirect for $309 so with the $100 rebate the final price is $209.

    http://www.biketiresdirect.com/garmi...pecial-article
    2012 BMC SLR01 Di2
    1998 Serotta Atlanta

  18. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    429
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruirui View Post
    HOT DEAL!

    Garmin Edge 500 Cycling GPS Heart Rate and Cadence Monitors $254 shipped (maybe much cheaper)
    Garmin Edge 500 Red with Premium Heart Rate and Cadence
    This is the soon to be discontinued model, replaced by the Garmin 510. Very good deal with cadence sensor and heart rate strap included.

    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/garmin-ed...d-cadence/

    sign up to their newsletter and get $8 off coupon code to use.
    mine came out to a total of $254.38 shipped to US!!

    EDIT:
    Another HOT DEAL:
    Garmin Edge 810 GPS Performance and Navigation Bundle (HRM & Cadence included) @ $405
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/garmin-edge-...gation-bundle/

    Just the map is for UK, spend another $79 on Garmin.com to download the US MAP; which will still be cheaper than buying it in US.
    For this deal, you can use the coupon code 12-extra to knock it down to $356. Killer deal for the bundle.
    2012 BMC SLR01 Di2
    1998 Serotta Atlanta

  19. #144
    Senior Member SpeshulEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    3,479
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda bummed I just bought my 510 three weeks ago. I don't really need an 810, but daaaaaaaang! that's a helluva price.
    Hey guys, lets go play bikes!

    Strava

  20. #145
    Midwest Ullrich
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    239
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nashbar has FSA omega compact road handlebar for $19.99 (42 and 44cm). The bar is not light weight but this is probably the cheapest compact.

  21. #146
    need to go out and ride.. ruirui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    My Bikes
    2011 Scott Addict R1
    Posts
    1,337
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EVEN HOTTER DEAL:

    Garmin 510 bundle @ Nashbar: $303 after applying coupon code: NB40P

    not sure if i should wait it out or not... good thing i cancelled my order for the 500... cuz for $50 more.. 510 is available.

    or

    Garmin 810 bundle from Excel Sport for $448 after the $100 rebate from Garmin
    http://www.excelsports.com/main.a...=3&minor=2
    DOES NOT APPLY TO 810: Rebate form: http://garmin.blogs.com/files/17747-...singlepage.pdf

    Quote Originally Posted by uncrx2003 View Post
    For this deal, you can use the coupon code 12-extra to knock it down to $356. Killer deal for the bundle.
    thanks.. i tried to add to cart.. but it's backordered now, so the code doesn't work. guess i'll wait it out.
    Last edited by ruirui; 05-17-13 at 12:03 AM. Reason: wrong pdf

  22. #147
    Senior Member SpeshulEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    3,479
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruirui View Post
    EVEN HOTTER DEAL:

    Garmin 510 bundle @ Nashbar: $303 after applying coupon code: NB40P

    not sure if i should wait it out or not... good thing i cancelled my order for the 500... cuz for $50 more.. 510 is available.

    or

    Garmin 810 bundle from Excel Sport for $448 after the $100 rebate from Garmin
    http://www.excelsports.com/main.a...=3&minor=2
    Rebate form: http://garmin.blogs.com/files/17747-...singlepage.pdf


    thanks.. i tried to add to cart.. but it's backordered now, so the code doesn't work. guess i'll wait it out.
    The 810 link comes up as an error now and the rebate is for the 800...I couldn't find anything for the 810. I dunno, I went with the Wiggle one, I'll sell my 510 on ebay and use OpenStreetMap for the mapping.
    Hey guys, lets go play bikes!

    Strava

  23. #148
    need to go out and ride.. ruirui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    My Bikes
    2011 Scott Addict R1
    Posts
    1,337
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeshulEd View Post
    The 810 link comes up as an error now and the rebate is for the 800...I couldn't find anything for the 810. I dunno, I went with the Wiggle one, I'll sell my 510 on ebay and use OpenStreetMap for the mapping.
    so you got the 810? how do you use OpenStreetMap on the 810?

  24. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, Ca
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I just ordered the Garmin 510 on nashbar, it was marked down to $249+sales tax (CA) + free shipping (even overnight, but I chose 2 day shipping) with that code someone gave above.

    Too bad I just ordered a 500 from the UK (probikekit).. I guess I'll just sell it on ebay or locally.

  25. #150
    Senior Member SpeshulEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    3,479
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruirui View Post
    so you got the 810? how do you use OpenStreetMap on the 810?
    I haven't done it yet, but this thread looks like it will be helpful...based on what they're saying, just download the 4gb US map file and load it on the device just like you would the garmin one. I've had other garmin's and they're easy to update, just connect them via usb to the computer and they'll show up as a directory and you just drag the files over. Not hard at all.

    http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...n-Edge-810-800
    Hey guys, lets go play bikes!

    Strava

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •