Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (http://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycling/)
-   -   I will Only wear World Championship cycling wear (http://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycling/899435-i-will-only-wear-world-championship-cycling-wear.html)

thehammerdog 07-03-13 07:15 PM

I will Only wear World Championship cycling wear
 
It seems to me that only wearing TDF points jerseys or that or the World Champion rainbow jersey of any given country is the way to go.
If I am going to spend $100 or so on a jersey it should be special.... I have decided that when I come up to others riding I will ride as if I \am in a race and attempt to destroy any and all riders depending on the jersey I am wearing. I will also cut off all the sleeves.:thumb:

Bah Humbug 07-03-13 07:18 PM

In.

Will Goes Boing 07-03-13 07:24 PM

Cool story bra. :thumb:

Notgrownup 07-03-13 07:24 PM

I will only wear wife beaters....Makes me feel tough...

rpenmanparker 07-03-13 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehammerdog (Post 15812706)
It seems to me that only wearing TDF points jerseys or that or the World Champion rainbow jersey of any given country is the way to go.
If I am going to spend $100 or so on a jersey it should be special.... I have decided that when I come up to others riding I will ride as if I \am in a race and attempt to destroy any and all riders depending on the jersey I am wearing. I will also cut off all the sleeves.:thumb:

Thanks for sharing another trolling thread. What would we do for nausea without you?

thehammerdog 07-03-13 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpenmanparker (Post 15812761)
Thanks for sharing another trolling thread. What would we do for nausea without you?

if I were to make a guess....you would still be eating peanut butter out of a jar waiting for someone to call you to come out and enjoy life, a call that clearly never comes.... I sure hope you are good at something. Responding to posts just to insult is a sad way to go through life.

svtmike 07-03-13 07:41 PM

So which issue of Bicycling were you reading this time?

#speakingexcathedra

DaveWC 07-03-13 07:46 PM

hammerdog, do you actually ride your bikes? For a change, how about showing evidence of your skills. Show us a file of one of your best rides. Skip this other garbage.

rpenmanparker 07-03-13 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehammerdog (Post 15812780)
if I were to make a guess....you would still be eating peanut butter out of a jar waiting for someone to call you to come out and enjoy life, a call that clearly never comes.... I sure hope you are good at something. Responding to posts just to insult is a sad way to go through life.

Really? Sadder than writing posts that have no purpose except to elicit insults? I couldn't care less what kind of jerseys you wear. I doubt you do either. But you sure do think your are cute. What, do you have a list of a 100 of these topics, all ready to go? As soon as one peters out, you roll out the next? Spare me the foolishness.

Bah Humbug 07-03-13 07:52 PM

Actually, I kinda wish he'd try to destroy me on one of my rides. Somehow, even as just a triathlete, I have a hard time seeing someone who talks this much being able to.

BillyD 07-03-13 08:34 PM

Looks like folks getting fed up with all your trolling threads. Went to the well once too often.

That'sashame.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:27 PM.