Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Road Cycling (http://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycling/)
-   -   Addiction XXXIII (http://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycling/936182-addiction-xxxiii.html)

Dannihilator 03-17-14 07:44 PM

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps06a0b373.jpg

datlas 03-17-14 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannihilator (Post 16587239)

Nice, but what is it?

LAJ 03-17-14 07:48 PM

Nice color, as well. Good job, Dannihilator.

Dannihilator 03-17-14 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by datlas (Post 16587241)
Nice, but what is it?

Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback.

Herbie53 03-17-14 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannihilator (Post 16587250)
Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback.

Couldn't handle the carbon one?.. just kidding.

Nice car.

Dannihilator 03-17-14 08:02 PM

The power to weight is something. It has 15hp less than the pontiac, but it accelerates faster. Not to mention it won't potentially collapse on itself in the near future.

3alarmer 03-17-14 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannihilator (Post 16587250)
Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAJ (Post 16587245)
Nice color, as well. Good job, Dannihilator.

...what's it weigh ?

3alarmer 03-17-14 08:10 PM

...just kidding. the most surprising thing about the purchase of the electric car a few years
ago was the incredible acceleration given all the composites for weight savings and the electric motor torque curves.

Try not to drive like an *******. I know it's hard for me.:o

Dannihilator 03-17-14 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3alarmer (Post 16587306)
...just kidding. the most surprising thing about the purchase of the electric car a few years
ago was the incredible acceleration given all the composites for weight savings and the electric motor torque curves.

Try not to drive like an *******. I know it's hard for me.:o

I drive safely and am not a jerk about it.

BillyD 03-17-14 08:24 PM

Nice ride, Dan. I like the wheels.

You left your lights on.

truckstop 03-17-14 08:27 PM

daytona 200 is on youtube. so many lead changes... what a great race. the hit jds40 took was pretty brutal. (he's ok.)

Dannihilator 03-17-14 08:29 PM

Flash from camera.

LAJ 03-17-14 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truckstop (Post 16587353)
daytona 200 is on youtube. so many lead changes... what a great race. the hit jds40 took was pretty brutal. (he's ok.)

That was something, for sure. Amazing they both jumped up and were ready to go, then I think they realized what happened. Course, you would have a much better idea of what was going on.

Good you made it through the first day relatively unscathed.

3alarmer 03-17-14 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAJ (Post 16587411)

Good you made it through the first day relatively unscathed.

...now if we can just get @Ramona_W through orientation without a strike breaking out.

LAJ 03-17-14 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3alarmer (Post 16587415)
...now if we can just get @Ramona_W through orientation without a strike breaking out.

Indeed.

rjones28 03-17-14 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by datlas (Post 16587029)
Is it a full moon tonight?

Seems like too many shenanigans going on all at once.

It might be coasting's fault.

Concur.

rjones28 03-17-14 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by datlas (Post 16587241)
Nice, but what is it?

It's a car.

rjones28 03-17-14 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannihilator (Post 16587250)
Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback.

I hear titanium is for old guys.

sbxx1985 03-17-14 09:02 PM

It is.

sbxx1985 03-17-14 09:03 PM

And dentists.

truckstop 03-17-14 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAJ (Post 16587411)
That was something, for sure. Amazing they both jumped up and were ready to go, then I think they realized what happened. Course, you would have a much better idea of what was going on.

Good you made it through the first day relatively unscathed.

disalvo spends a lot of time training on a pedal bike. fitness seems to help prevent injury. such a bummer. a triumph 1-2 in the last year for middleweight bikes racing the 200 would have been sweet. it'll be fun to see if scott russell ends up making a comeback next year for the return of the superbikes. he'll be 50.

sbxx1985 03-17-14 09:22 PM

My brother in law races motorcycles. He's pretty serious about it. Serious enough that he went airborne a few years back, landed on his gas tank, and his nut exploded. Serious enough to still be racing after your nut exploded.

He told me yesterday he's loving the spin bike as training. Six days a week. He's dying to get a road bike again.

coasting 03-17-14 09:29 PM

i think the ford focus is excellent car. i liked driving mine.

BillyD 03-18-14 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjones28 (Post 16587435)
I hear titanium is for old guys.

Yes, wisdom comes with age. ;)

RUOkie 03-18-14 09:38 AM

Nice ride @Dannihilator looks real similar to my Hyundai (which I love more than I ever expected)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:39 PM.