I recently lost my bike and am trying to look for a new one so I'm looking for some feedback/comments on a few bikes that I'm thinking about. I had a Campy Cramerotti (2008) with aluminum frame and carbon fork, Campagnolo Veloce Brakes/Front Derailleur/Rear Derailleur/Shifters. It was my baby but now it's gone!
So, here are the few bikes that I'm toying with.
1. New unsold stock 2013 Louis Garneau Xinos full carbon bike with Shimano 105 derailliuers, shifters and wheels - $1500 with tax at a local bike shop
2. 2012 Ridley Yana with Shimano 105 group including wheels with Funn seatpost and stem and Selle Italia XK1 seat, aluminum frame and carbon fork - seller asking for $1095 but I think it can be talked down to $800. There are also some aesthetic issues like some scratch marks on the bike frame, from transporting the bike on the bike rack. According to the seller, it's not been ridden because it's too small.
3. 2014 Diamondback Airen 2 with Shimano 105 components, aluminum frame and carbon fork - $1099 plus tax at a local bike shop
4. 2013 Norco Valence A1 Forma with Shimano 105 group, aluminum frame and carbon fork - $1148 plus tax at a local bike shop
5. 2013 Norco Valence C3 Forma with Shimano 105 group, Carbon frame/fork - $1538 plus tax at a local bike shop
I test rode all but the Norco ones, but I did test rode Norco Valence A3 and A4 at another bike shop. They all ride well and seems to fit well, and I like all of them. The Louis Garneau bike seems to fit the best but it could be psychological. I've never ridden a full carbon bike before and I don't know Louis Garneau bikes at all.
For those who know these bikes or have owned them, what are your thoughts? Which one is the best value, or best overall quality? Which one will you pick? Are the prices worthwhile? All of them are on sale, except for the Diamondback, which is a regular price, I think.
Forgot to mention that I'm going to use the bike mostly for leisure rides, and for longer rides such as charity bike rides (2-days or multi-days) at 80km to 100km a day so endurance/comfort is important to me.