For sale is a Lynskey R330 with a SRAM Red Group Set. I bought this bike and the gruppo new in 2009 and they probably have about 8,000 miles on them (I have another bike so I alternate between the two). I needed a travel bike so I use another Lynskey with S&S couplers.
Details are as follows:
- Medium / Large Frame - this equates to about a 54cm (I am 5'11.5")
- Full 2009 SRAM Red Gruppo - 34/50 in the front and 12/28 in the rear. Will also come with a 11/23 cassette.
- 172.5mm cranks
- Ritchey carbon seat post.
- Alpha GS-10 carbon fork
- Ritchey TRX-50 handlebars and 100mm stem
- San Marco saddle (hardly ever used)
- Chris King headset
- Mavic Kyrserium Equipe wheels
- According to the Lynskey - "The R330 frame is a blend of endurance and race geometry. (Geometry comparable to the Lynskey R230.) It's very comfortable but has great power transfer. Has helix seat stays. Does very well on chip seal roads--you won't get beat up even on long rides."
- This bike has never been crashed - there are no dings or dents in the frame. Other than the peeling decals, it's like new.
- The gruppo is in great mechanical condition but will need a tune-up and new cables (the ones on it right now are Gore-Tex coated and the coating is breaking down).
I have never sold a bike here before but I am the owner of Road Holland Cycling Apparel (Road Holland Cycling Apparel and Accessories) so you'll know where to find me and I have a vested interest in a smooth sale.
$2200 excluding shipping and paypal fees.
Thanks. If you have any questions, get in touch.