Things to Do In an Elevator
1. When there is only one other person in the elevator with you, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn’t you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend that they give you a shock. Smile and then go back and do it again.
3. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you are on.
5. Hold the door open and say that you are waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say “Hi, Greg. How has your day been?”
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to pick it up, then scream “That’s MINE!”
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone on the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9. Leave a box in the corner and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
10. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
11. Ask “Did you feel that?”
12. When the doors close, announce to the others, “Don’t panic, they open up again!”
13. Swat at flies that don’t exist.
14. Crack open your briefcase or purse and while peering inside, ask “Got enough air in there?”
15. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
16. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror “You’re one of THEM!” and back away slowly.
17. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
18. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, “This is my personal space.”
19. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers.
20. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.