The Site Administrator
Marketplace Rules of Operation: Read Before Posting Your Ad or participating in here
- We don't link to Ebay Auctions, although if you have a Craig's List Ad that meets our terms of clear price, etc, that is fine.
- You must state a clear price
- We provide an infrastructure platform only, all sales are between the involved members. We'll assist as much as is possible in a dispute, but in the end, it's between thee and your seller/buyer.
- Hijacking another member's For Sale Thread for your merchandise will result in an immediate ban
- In case you missed it, an upgraded membership is required to start a new thread in here
I've tried to make this as clear and simple as possible, to avoid confusion. Thanks for your cooperation.
Last edited by no1mad; 12-24-12 at 08:48 PM.
Clydesdale/Athena Locater Map
My Sailing Blog
. “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant
Wanted To Buy Postings
Same basic guidelines used for For Sale postings are extended to WTB as well, primarily upgraded membership and in the Marketplace.
Be descriptive in the thread title and in the OP to help any potential sellers to give you first dibs on an item that you may be looking for.