Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Howdy

Old 05-02-05, 09:51 PM
Vagabond

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Howdy

Hello everyone,

(oohh, I love the font and color toys! LOL)

I haven't owned a bicycle since 1992. A couple months ago I found an interesting website, crazyguyonabike.com, where bicycle tourists post their journals. Well, it didn't take long for me to become hooked! Then I found this website, and I have been lurking for about six weeks now. Reading the journals over at Crazy Guy and the threads on this site has rekindled in me a desire to get back on two wheels again.

In the immediate future I'm interested in doing some century rides and some overnight credit card-type tours, and I will be looking for a bicycle that will be ideal for those uses. Later on, after I've gotten reacquainted with bicycling, I would like to do some self-supported touring, and will look for a dedicated touring bike. Due to family obligations I will have to limit any tours to 10 days or less. I was born, raised, and still live in the Pacific Northwestern US.

Well, there's a little about me. I'll be frequenting the Road Bike and Touring forums mostly, and I look forward to "meeting" you all!

AJ
Old 05-02-05, 10:15 PM
Keep Right Except to Pass

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello AJ

Cheers