Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Greetings!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-05, 10:24 PM

Bikes: inherited Mongoose

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Greetings!

I happened upon the Bike Forums during lunchtime at the office. I posted a question in the mechanics and was plesantly surprised by the quick and friendly replys. My riding is primarily limited to a couple miles through the neighborhood in the mornings before going in to work, but have ocassionally participated in nearby rides with a local bike club. I'm not up to date on all the different bikes and models available. Mine was a gift from my oldest son when he was preparing to go overseas for a year with the Air Force. I only know it by the name it bears: Mongoose. I've ridden it for about three years now and have enjoyed it much.

Cleburne
Old 05-05-05, 11:58 PM
cyclist/gearhead/cycli...

Bikes: Homebuilt tourer/commuter, modified-beyond-recognition 1990 Trek 1100, reasonably stock 2002-ish Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Welcome! Enjoy the forums. I used to have a Mongoose Pro mountain bike. Good and solid, used it for commuting and for fun.